The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

22 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

My take on this is 1) Erika has been around for many more seasons than Jen. BH is a very polarizing show (moreso to an extent than the other franchises) so when Erika made certain alliances or crossed certain people, many fans automatically disliked her. It’s easier to chastise and judge someone who you don’t like 2) while Jen Shah has exhibited absolutely disgusting behavior on screen (possibly moreso than Erika ever has), she also has displayed ethos and endeared viewers to her (also in a way moreso than Erika ever has). Erika is very stoic and cold so she doesn’t necessarily make you feel sorry for her or want to give her empathy in any situation 3) it was pretty clear from the beginning that Jen was going to be found guilty. Even when she was swearing she was innocent, the fans (and even her own cast members) seemed to know what was coming. Knowing justice was going to be served, it kind of seems like moot point to go so hard on her. She is / will get what’s coming to her inevitably. Meanwhile, with Erika, just being real it’s unlikely she will ever face any consequences for the Tom situation. Imo, and in the opinion of many, obviously Tom was the one who did all of the illegal activity. However, I 100% believe Erika knew everything and benefited off of it. There is no way she’s that dumb not to know what’s going on. Does that make her legally accountable? No. Does that make her as horrible a person as Jen? Imo, yes. And finally 5) this is the most important. Jen didn’t get defensive when the other women talked about her legal issues. She gave what info she could, swore she was innocent (which is a lie obviously) but she didn’t bite the housewives and the viewers heads off. I wouldn’t say by any means she acted with “grace,” but the suicidal victim (to an extent) mentality I feel actually worked better with viewers. Erika has been nasty, angry, insensitive (I don’t care about victims, holding on to the earrings for dear life) and downright aggressive and belligerent over the situation since day 1 and she has purposely alienated fans / critics on social media, which Jen has done none of. You can have your opinions on each of the ladies and the situations as a whole, but imo it’s pretty cut and dry why there is a diff public reception between the two and it has nothing to do with the audience having no morals (which they may not, but that’s a separate discussion) :toofunny3:

My point wasn't that people should be nice to Erika like you can still dislike her for whatever reasons you have just like I do but don't be on social media constantly mentioning the victims as if you care and then when it comes to Jen you can turn a blind eye because she's "entertaining" even though she did serious harm to basically the grandmas and grandpas of the world. It just doesn't make any sense and I saw it so much over the past year that it always annoyed me. 

Jen isn't even good TV she read the how to be a housewife manifesto before she got on and has been acting (poorly) the entire time.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knew Jen was going to jail, Erika is a white woman playing the system and will most likely get away with it. Even worse, Andy Cohen rolls out the red carpet for her and gives her the platform to spread her lies but wanted to take the “moral high ground” with Jen Shah. Erika deserves all the criticism she gets.

There really isn’t a defense for the fan reaction between erika and Jen besides the fact that people like Jen more (myself included):rip: 

she deserves time though 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

I don't like how Jen Shah only got 6.5 years. Um, she deserves 10+:noparty:

Also, there are moments where they cut from the top because it's a huge expense:

See Cynthia, Vicki, Tamra, Sheree 2x:rip:, Bethenney, Nene, Porsha, Phaedra and now Rinna.

Soon: Kandi, Erika, and possibly Shannon if it comes down to it.

Yea it rarely works out unless they replace well. RHOBh needs to hold on to Erika though cause that’s the real villain 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea it rarely works out unless they replace well. RHOBh needs to hold on to Erika though cause that’s the real villain 

I really don’t think Erika is even really a villain. Now that Rinna is gone I can def see her cozying up to Sutton and Garcelle. She already was a little bit (her and Sutton’s cringey “I actually like you” moment) but could never fully commit as long as Rinna was around. Let’s just say in the Erika/ Rinna duo, I fully believe Rinna was the brains behind the operation :toofunny3:

Rinna out, THANK GOD! It was time. 

---

Jen 6.5 years .... lol. This is so weird for me, i didn't watch RH when was the drama with Teresa so this is a first for me. A housewives going to prison. Jen is funny and good tv, but for what she did, she deserves 100% to go to jail.

19 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i was so scared that for a minute there her stupid m&m would save her a$$ but luckily our prayers were answered!

lets manifest robyn center at reunion and center flute next season since were so powerful!!!

X3MPq4.gif

not a melrose place gif :dies:

marcia is certainly above this trash but woo

imagine queen kimberly making an appearance as a friend

Tumblr

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think Erika has about two more seasons to close the loop of her story. She might get in trouble and make her villain role even better.

Erika was a spire fire her first season opposing against Lisa when she was defending Yolanda so I know she has it in her.

also… Brandi is back on WWHL next week!!!! 

20 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

RHOBH is dead without Rinna unless they revise the entire cast. I blame Twitter gays and them hyping up illiterate MAGA Hilton ‘reads’. :biblio:

yeah watch her get replaced with another boring Crystal, RHOBH hasn't had a decent replacement for years now. the last few seasons were reality TV gold with Erika and Rinna being two of the best reality TV villains in history, and last season's finale showed that it was only going to get more wild. erika will be too scared to actually do anything now and will go back to being a bore like she was earlier on, the normie fans won, it's just going to turn into modern RHONY.

Edited by keerbyriri

20 hours ago, Matangi said:

I'm still shocked Rinna was let go after they all attended the award shows together and it really seemed Bravo wouldn't change a thing for the next season. Well its for the better for sure and the cast definitely needed a shake up. I hope its not the only change.

Lisa Rinna was not in a single one of the shows best seasons, they will be fine.

2 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

yeah watch her get replaced with another boring Crystal, RHOBH hasn't had a decent replacement for years now. the last few seasons were reality TV gold with Erika and Rinna being two of the best reality TV villains in history, and last season's finale showed that it was only going to get more wild. erika will be too scared to actually do anything now and will go back to being a bore like she was earlier on, the normie fans won, it's just going to turn into modern RHONY.

What on earth does “a modern RHONY” even mean, the most recent season came out like a year and a half ago :rip:

Getting rid of Lisa but keeping Dorit would show the producers were pandering to twitter fandom. Dorit is absolute dead weight and never has a relevant story line or an original though. 

Lisa, Diana, Dorit OUT need to be the moves 

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

What on earth does “a modern RHONY” even mean, the most recent season came out like a year and a half ago :rip:

I didn't say 'a' modern RHONY, I said it will mostly likely look like current/modern RHONY (past three seasons) - a bore. I want to be proven wrong and for Bravo to make a worthy replacement, but it's obvious which kind of safe cast members they're going for these days.

Huge mistake not having Mary part of the S3 cast given what happened with Jen.... Doubt her (potential) comeback for next season would change anything. 

Haven't watched the third season because it seemed like a snooze judging from the reactions on social media but the downfall of this show is very unfortunate which is a shame because it seemed like it had so much potential and i loved S1 a lot!! I think the main problem is these ladies holding on to their disagreements... Like i'm looking on twitter and i see that Meredith is still upset abt the hot mic moment a year later :rip: Like just let it go ffs and make up already

I was initially rooting for Rinna to leave but i feel like they missed an opportunity to have a redemption arc for these ladies after that ~dark season. When i watched Kyle's ig story when they were sitting awkwardly next to each other at the people's choice award it seemed like there was potential to bond (even Erika said she would like to get closer to Garcelle at that same event)

I feel like the Beverly Hills audience would be down for the ladies making up and apologizing to each other (even if it's for the cameras) while sprinkling some light shade in between

I think the internet is being too dramatic about the “downfall” of SLC. This season has been good, it’s just the San Diego episodes/black eye-gate has dragged on and warped everyone’s perspective. I do agree that season 4 will have some growing pains, but I think SLC is a kooky enough city to justify continuing without Jen Shah.

Thank god Lisa Rinna got dropped so now Lisa Barlow can be THE Lisa on RH (Lisa from RHOM is getting there)

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

:siptea:

This is why I'm not understanding anyone saying the show would be boring without her when she's lowkey been a non factor the last couple of seasons, we barely even noticed her absence when she was away grieving her mother. 

23 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I'm interested in seeing how Erika acts now with Ratna out of the way. 

unhinged and defensive

51 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

I hope the rumors are true. We want Alex back.

giphy.gif

She was ahead of her time, the Twitter girls would Stan her now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.