The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels so weird going from like 5 new pages a day due to BH to like maybe 5 new posts total for Potomac and SLC :monkey:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Whack her for me

Ms.Radziwil spilled I fear

8 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Whack her for me

I have to admit that Carole was right in Bethenny vs Carole.

15 hours ago, crf13 said:

There’s a reason the show was cast AROUND miss Barlow. Angie Harrington’s husband reactivated that troll account on Wednesday night and the only people following the account are Angie, Heather, and Meredith. 
spacer.png

I’m confused, the video shows that the account is following Angie, Heather, and Meredith, not that they’re following it. Queen Heather would never

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I’m confused, the video shows that the account is following Angie, Heather, and Meredith, not that they’re following it. Queen Heather would never

spacer.png

Wait..you’re right. I totally skimmed over that part of the video and didn’t even realize it was showing the following list instead of the account’s followers list. This gives me hope that Heather and Lisa can eventually become the dynamic duo they’re meant to be. 

This is lowkey my fave housewife moment 

and when they fight I’m the bus the next day :ahh: 

19 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Whack her for me

One of you Bethenney stans claimed they made up and are good.

Who's going to hold themselves accountable?

giphy.gif

Watching Luann and Carole come together solely in their draggings of Bethenny will never not be hilarious to me.

Idk if legacy is actually gonna happen, but we need it. Just get Luann, Sonja, Kelly, Dorinda, Tinsley, and Jill/Aviva together in a room and start filming. It'll still probably be better than 90% of Bravo's shows. Ramona should've been fired a while ago as the solution instead of cancelling the entire thing. Bethenny will probably return eventually because she's desperate for the spotlight.

they should lean into legacy just being a one trip around the block bookend to the original iteration of RHONY and just bring back literally everyone for at least one episode / group event. they already have done things like RHUGUT so they should just have aluann host a RHONY ladies who lunch thing and bring back Kelly, Ramona, Alex, Sonja, Jill, Beth, Cindy, Heather, Carole, Kristen, Aviva, Jules, Tinsley, Leah, Barbra, that pointy nose girl that tried being a friend of season 3, the drunk publicist girl Aviva was friends with that heather said she was gonna deck, Ray, Tom, Harry Dubin, the ashes of Milou, at least 3 of Sonja’s interns … put them all in a room then start rolling

Rumours are circulating producers are discussing Brandi and Vanderpump returns according to US weekly :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Rumours are circulating producers are discussing Brandi and Vanderpump returns according to US weekly :deadbanana:

I hate casting rumors so much. There were like 20 casting rumors for RHONY and none of them were true :deadbanana2:

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is lowkey my fave housewife moment 

and when they fight I’m the bus the next day :ahh: 

Lowkey Nene’s best look too. 

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Vanderpump is above this show and shouldn’t go back :rip: 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:26 AM, mokitsu said:

Whack her for me

she doesn't even bother to spell her name right :bibliahh:

these friends turn enemies will always be so iconic :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Vanderpump is above this show and shouldn’t go back :rip: 

Vanderpump > Brandi. 

The only options left are:

LVP return, Denise's return, Kim Richards return, Brandi (FOH)/Faye (FOH) of the old heads

new girls: Kimora Lee Simmons, Brenda Ritchie, Latoya Jackson, Kathy Richards (full time), Nia Long, Holly Robinson Peete, Ally Landry or whatever the girl who was Eve's friend on her show.

THey'll have to clear Rinna out the way first.

Then clear Erika.

Then (my luv my luv) demote Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit to Kyle's friend

Then get Crystal out of the way (she might get ousted before Dorit)

Then Kyle, Garcelle, Sutton will be the trinity and the show can be filled back up with LVP, Kim, Kimora, Brenda, Latoya, Kathy, Nia, Holly, or Ally Landry

I might make an exception with Tia or Tamera (but I don't see it for either).

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Stevie said:

Watching Luann and Carole come together solely in their draggings of Bethenny will never not be hilarious to me.

Idk if legacy is actually gonna happen, but we need it. Just get Luann, Sonja, Kelly, Dorinda, Tinsley, and Jill/Aviva together in a room and start filming. It'll still probably be better than 90% of Bravo's shows. Ramona should've been fired a while ago as the solution instead of cancelling the entire thing. Bethenny will probably return eventually because she's desperate for the spotlight.

Bethenny doing this podcast is definitely a c*ck tease bc she’s attaching herself to the Housewives name once again despite her having completely written it off (or claiming to at least). 

But I gotta say, it creates the perfect opening for Bethenny to return. Luanne went IN on B (and Carole too) and I’m sure the other ladies feel some type of way. Getting this drama on camera would be RICH. There was nothing better than the women on RHONY fighting over status and who was more successful, etc. 

Imagine S14 (or Legacy/whatever you wanna call it) starting off with the women calling Bethenny out for even being there, how she trash talked them, etc. you know that would RAKE in viewership :duca:

Edited by Alfred

On 11/4/2022 at 6:22 PM, darkfantasy said:

Maybe i’m in the minority but I think this season of SLC is great. I was never a fan of the show much until Jen’s arrest and that episode Mary hosted a cooking class…since then the show has fired on all cylinders for me. I do miss mary tho

This choir plot line and Finsta plot line are both equally ridiculous and hilarious

I agree. I’m enjoying the season so far. At first Mary’s absence was really felt but i think Lisa & Heather rly stepped up as the show’s core 2. And the light drama has been a kii. The 1-2 punch of the Lisa giving blowies for court side seats & now the finsta storyline. Getting Angie H involved was smart lol 

On 11/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

It feels so weird going from like 5 new pages a day due to BH to like maybe 5 new posts total for Potomac and SLC :monkey:

Potomac has been boring for me so far. SLC is fun but overall BH was way more compelling than both shows. I was lowkey sad after part 3 of the reunion aired bc it was such an engrossing season and fun to watch each week. 

So did anyone watch Buying Beverly Hills? I am shocked at how much Alexia sounds like Kyle. Their laughs are near identical

On 11/5/2022 at 5:22 AM, stjosephprey4us said:

I watch SLC only for Lisa Barlow right now and I have yet to begin Potomac. I watched the season premiere but couldn't really get into it since I haven't watched any season of Potomac before and don't know anything about the wives and their group dynamics. So I'll wait till I have time to watch the whole series

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

So did anyone watch Buying Beverly Hills? I am shocked at how much Alexia sounds like Kyle. Their laughs are near identical

I just started this and I can confirm. It's so uncanny :deadbanana:

When Angie H gets her snowflake next season she’s gonna serve I just know it. Clearly her and her husband will do anything for attention which makes for good TV, especially in the eventual absence of Jen Shah.

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

When Angie H gets her snowflake next season she’s gonna serve I just know it. Clearly her and her husband will do anything for attention which makes for good TV, especially in the eventual absence of Jen Shah.

Nah she’s giving off Dana/the Jersey Kim’s energy. But without even an iota of distinguishing personality. 

what they did isn’t good tv, it is just flat out cringe.

Candiace has a new stan in me because what Ashley just did was foul and someone needs to let Ashley and Gizelle know that this "Chris is in my DMs" "story line" is not giving what they thought it would give AT ALL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.