The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOBH is so different now that you cannot imagine it was once a great franchise. Yolanda was such a ***** :deadbanana2:

i was gagging on my timeline, really makes me miss LVP, she was a sniper from the side but .. it had class to it, i'll say that.

Janet jackson GIF on GIFER - by Aulore

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on RHONY S6 and this exchange has me dying "I cannot ******* breathe ladies, accept it!" Even Ramona was like woah this woman is INSANE

Although I find Aviva HILARIOUS I don't think she should have stayed more than 2 seasons. Her antics would have gotten old fast. 2 seasons was perfect for her legendary run

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Still on RHONY S6 and this exchange has me dying "I cannot ******* breathe ladies, accept it!" Even Ramona was like woah this woman is INSANE

Although I find Aviva HILARIOUS I don't think more she should have stayed more than 2 seasons. Her antics would have gotten old quite fast. 2 seasons was perfect for a legendary run

Aviva was such a kii. When she threw that leg I gasped ?

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Although I find Aviva HILARIOUS I don't think she should have stayed more than 2 seasons. Her antics would have gotten old fast. 2 seasons was perfect for her legendary run

2 Seasons was perfect, i even miss Kristen she was lowkey funny 

Why do they not fire housewives anymore

On 11/3/2022 at 2:12 PM, crf13 said:

Lisa Barlow singing and then saying “ I need to go lower” only to do the exact same note. :deadbanana4: I need Barlegend to release her debut single ASAP!  She should absolutely join the HWs Hall of Music Fame! She’ll fit right in with Luann. 

Nancy Drew could never

Center snowflake already has her S4 tagline selected

John Barlow the big, strong, and muscular man that you are! :jonny5:

@ Meredith on wwhl

Sorry SLC is ******* funny. The last ep was hilarious and next week looks just as funny. This stupid choir try outs is so camp.

And Angie’s husband running a hate account :rip: You can’t make this **** up. 

SLC needs more cast members.

whitney must be putting it on some execs Chile. I’m getting vibes.

SLC and Potomac both served filler this week. Robyn should never be allowed to host an event. That "fun day" was so lame.

I feel like SLC is kind of grasping at straws with all this social media drama because not much else is going on right now? Idk, if a friend of's husband is the biggest drama starter of the season so far it doesn't bode well. Jen Shah dragging him next week looks amazing though.

Lisa Barlegend winning at every turn. Heather and Meredith are gonna end up looking big mad and desperate by the end of the season

spacer.png

I listened to both Ramona's podcast interview w/Carlos King and Eboni's response to it in her podcast.

I see both sides. Ramona has said some inappropriate racist sh*t over the years and she should take accountability for that. (If anything, she should've been put on hold with Dorinda after S12) However - and I hate to say it, but - she's from a different generation where it's too late to get through to her. Ramona is of the breed of delusional, entitled UES rich white lady who simply doesn't have the intelligence or empathy to get those issues on a deep level. Especially as a conservative republican. Eboni trying to change or challenge that was futile and kinda backfired.

On the Carlos King podcast Ramona says how money, religion, and politics shouldn't be talked about on a "fun reality show." I half agree and half don't. Reality TV is supposed to be fun, yes. But it's also ~supposed~ to capture real life and what happens to a cast member during filming. Earlier seasons of RHONY were able to touch on serious issues (as did other franchises) but still incorporate funny, lighthearted story lines. S13 was unable to rebound from those heavier conversations partially bc Ramona (and Luann) were pretty stubborn & dense about it. Luann kicked Eboni out of her home simply bc she didn't like Eboni asserting her own educational background. Then calls her angry. Girl... The ladies clearly didn't like Eboni's stances but at the very least they could've placated her instead of pushing back so much. Maybe Bravo didn't prep the other women on Eboni's background for the purpose of getting more "gotcha" moments but if so that was a bad call. It stagnated the show. 

You can't fully avoid certain topics if they are integral to a person's lived experience, like Ramona is suggesting. For example, Housewives is all about flaunting wealth, showing off fancy homes and cars, etc. Yet Ramona said money should be off limits. Then she says religion should be off limits. Ok so by that standard there should be no references to Christmas or holiday parties, etc? If religious or political views come up, why not talk about it? It happened during the 2016 election and it was honestly really funny seeing Carole/Ramona/Bethenny interact about politics. It didn't implode the show. And didn't Jules talk about being Jewish in her season? So I guess as long as these topics aren't the centerpiece of the show it can work. But still, Ramona saying certain things are off limits is just delusional. Otherwise, we'd have 4-6 white women just getting sh*t faced event after event. That's not fun either.

Despite it all, RHONY losing its magic in S13 was the result of a perfect storm with the race topic being discussed (and not fully embraced), the small cast, and it being filmed during the pandemic with nothing open in NYC. I don't think RHONY getting revamped with a whole new cast is anyone's fault. I agree with Ramona that it was Bravo's decision. I think even if Eboni didn't join last season, the content of the show would've still been stale. Lbr S12 wasn't the best either, especially after Tinsley left and Dorinda got fired. Revamping the show is an intriguing idea and I'm here for it but I also think the show could've gone on with S13's cast as is and adding Dorinda and Tinsley back in. 

How does SLC have Jen Shah's (then still alleged) criminal ass on and the most interesting part is a fake instagram account. These females :skull:

Lisa actually serving decent vocals in her little warmup :skull: release a Christmas single ASAP!

4 hours ago, qurl said:

Lisa Barlegend winning at every turn. Heather and Meredith are gonna end up looking big mad and desperate by the end of the season

spacer.png

There’s a reason the show was cast AROUND miss Barlow. Angie Harrington’s husband reactivated that troll account on Wednesday night and the only people following the account are Angie, Heather, and Meredith. 
spacer.png

I’m pretty sure SLC S4 will be the core 4 + the new 3 “friend ofs” promoted to full time. 

Is it just me that finds a friends of husband getting caught (I’m sure many do have burner accounts) on camera quite funny/a good storyline? Angie trying to play the victim is so cringe  :rip:  

Both Angie’s seem extremely thirsty which should make good TV :allears:

55 minutes ago, crf13 said:

There’s a reason the show was cast AROUND miss Barlow. Angie Harrington’s husband reactivated that troll account on Wednesday night and the only people following the account are Angie, Heather, and Meredith. 
spacer.png

Lisa is going to annihilate them at the reunion

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Is anyone watching Buying in Beverley Hills? I’m just starting episode 1 

Both of Kyle’s daughters that star in it sound and act just like her it’s uncanny :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Lisa is going to annihilate them at the reunion

She always ends up crying and storming off, let alone has annihilated anyone at any reunion, why would this time be different

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Is it just me that finds a friends of husband getting caught (I’m sure many do have burner accounts) on camera quite funny/a good storyline? Angie trying to play the victim is so cringe  :rip:  

Yeah I'm enjoying this mess. Last episode was mid at best but next episode Jen is activated and screaming at people which It's my kind of thing :allears:

Maybe i’m in the minority but I think this season of SLC is great. I was never a fan of the show much until Jen’s arrest and that episode Mary hosted a cooking class…since then the show has fired on all cylinders for me. I do miss mary tho

This choir plot line and Finsta plot line are both equally ridiculous and hilarious

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I agree 

RHOBH was literally exhausting lol. 

so I’m happy with RHOP AND RHOSLC rn lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.