The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Chanel living her best life hanging out with Janet Jackson and Bella Hadid :eek:

She was also hanging out with Naomi Campbell 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d rather Rinna go and Erika stay 

I’d rather Rinna go and Erika stay 

Kathy is lucky her bad behaviour wasn’t caught on camera. 

But I believe Kathy said all of it. I actually thought she came across kind of mean, and definitely not the sweet and nonchalant rich lady she portrayed last season. 

Say what you want about Rinna and Erika but at least they don’t hide who they really are. 

I saw a rumor on Reddit that the producers are going to bring back Denise and also secretly Brandi and use Brandi to surprise Denise on camera :dies:  It’s not really a secret anymore if true since it’s out there now, but can you imagine the mess :toofunny3:

I think Denise would be a disappointment again though if brought back. Brandi is trashy and a liability but she makes such good tv and I’m here for her to return and rile everyone up with her low blow comments :ghostface:

24 minutes ago, Acetone said:

I saw a rumor on Reddit that the producers are going to bring back Denise and also secretly Brandi and use Brandi to surprise Denise on camera :dies:  It’s not really a secret anymore if true since it’s out there now, but can you imagine the mess :toofunny3:

I think Denise would be a disappointment again though if brought back. Brandi is trashy and a liability but she makes such good tv and I’m here for her to return and rile everyone up with her low blow comments :ghostface:

This is what I’m praying for and best case scenario. Brandi was the star of RUGT2 and to bring Taylor back and not Brandi makes zero sense. 

Surely Denise is not stupid enough to sign on without getting it in writing who is on cast though? 

Do we know when they start filming? It’s usually soon after reunion we get confirmation on the cast, no? 

Also Andy seemed to be in favor of Rinna/Erika at Bravocon so I think they’re staying 

5 hours ago, Maddox said:

I really don't want Denise back, she'll probably confront Rinna for 2 episodes and then everyone will move on... Besides, now that's she hasn't been on the show, she will only play up to what the audience might expect from her (if her social media posts are any indication), which is not genuine TV.

As for Brandi, sorry but she's not as wealthy as the other women... I don't think she'll bring anything interesting to the show, and based of Bravo Con she'll be an added player to the FF5... Boring stuff

Crystal>>>>>>

I'm actually really surprised with Brandi's notoriety and beauty she wasn't able to score a rich husband, or at least upper middle class.  She seemed to rely on reality TV checks, and when her fame ran out she just disappeared.   

Brandi straight up called Erika the most overrated housewife of all time at Bravocon and when asked about Kathy vs Rinna she said she was friends with both and didn’t want to be involved. In no way did she show FF5 signs

If Denise is back… I can see Rinna running to her to apologize in the first couple episodes. She’s said multiple times on camera that she was wrong for what she did to Denise so for her to switch up would look dumb and make her look even worse. Then the plot falls flat.

we need more than Denise. We need Brandi or Camille. Both would work for their checks. Denise would not…. I don’t think at least. Unless something really changed in her in her time away.

Edited by Khamis

19 minutes ago, Khamis said:

If Denise is back… I can see Rinna running to her to apologize in the first couple episodes. She’s said multiple times on camera that she was wrong for what she did to Denise so for her to switch up would look dumb and make her look even worse. Then the plot falls flat.

we need more than Denise. We need Brandi or Camille. Both would work for their checks. Denise would not…. I don’t think at least. Unless something really changed in her in her time away.

Yeah Denise would be a super annoying addition to bring back. Rather have Camille or Brandi. Also I’m here for Erika snatching a hot new guy and becoming much lighter. That would be fun. 

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I'm actually really surprised with Brandi's notoriety and beauty she wasn't able to score a rich husband, or at least upper middle class.  She seemed to rely on reality TV checks, and when her fame ran out she just disappeared.   

She said in a podcast that she didn’t trust people around her kids when they were young basically 

I am sure Kyle had something to do with the story. But come on, Kathy is not a saint either. I kinda don't want Kathy back next season.

She wants to look good all the time, she is really fake. Hugging Kyle at the end of the reunion, then at BravoCon and in a capacity i think she said some of those stuff, so yeah. 

Not FIRERINNA trending

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

That’s right, ladies. They know who the Queen is.

Muva

jUhH98j.gif

10 hours ago, qurl said:

i call myself a f*ggot why would i care if Kathy Hilton calls me one

like who cares :rip:

Straight people cannot call gay people faggots just like white people can’t use racial slurs even if they’re being friendly/joking. It’s not appropriate. Especially in the angry negative context Kathy allegedly said it in. 

I don’t care at all that Kathy used the f slur. I use it everyday. :rip: But it’s telling Erika had zero hesitation in repeating it instead of just saying “you used the f slur” or spelling the word. She said it with her whole chest. That is not someone who is afraid of using the slur. 

Now I wonder what Beverly Hills will do to keep the momentum going. The era of Kathy Hilton is likely done and Erika's legal issues are stale to talk about now. Seems like we need someone to come on and talk about the husband :eddie:

I honestly don’t care at this point what Kathy said/did is Aspen, Lisa rinna literally tried to joke Kim and threw an alcoholic drink on her in Amsterdam so her claims of feeling like she was abused are total BS.

Rinna needs to be sent to a mental spa, Erika can stay.

The fact not one person typed about the SLC episode :toofunny3:

OT: glad BH is done. When Kathy said “Nightmare…” after leaving the stage, my thoughts exactly :ace: that being said I 100% believe she said ******, however Erika 100% should be fired for repeating it, and Rinna 100% should be fired for her behavior since her first season on the show :bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.