The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy makes me so uncomfortable. :skull: She’s so strange and clearly toxic and manipulative in her sisters’ lives. I don’t care whether she said *** or that she’d take down NBC. She’s dark anyway.

The way Kyle manhandled Sutton for Diana yet runs away or drops her jaw and acts surprise when it comes to her sisters:ahh:

and I’m supposed to believe Kyle doesn’t want those vipers to attack her sister:whistle:

i was born at night not last night:coffee2:

Kyle is annoying....it's not that hard, you can hold your sister accountable and still defend her against your 'friends' who are obviously trying to maligne her character. She did the same to Kim and Kim rightfully called her out on it.

19 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

team kathy because i think even if kathy is bad behind the scenes i don't think that she said the **** rinna is saying she did.  and i don't think she said a homophobic slur to anyone.  first they said it was Josh sutton's assistant and now its the DJ.  girl bye come with receipts or don't

Right.

Team Kathy all the way. She CLEARED those vipers.

I don’t see anything wrong with Kathy having a meltdown because Rinna DID do it on purpose and Kyle let’s her friends get away with it.

Kathy had enough but she melted down in front of the wrong person.

I actually believe Kathy said MOST of it but I do believe Rinna was egging it on and I believe Kathy is right when she aid Rinna agreed with her on things.

It shouldn’t have kept going on to the point of Rinna and her porcupine wig smugly gaslighting Kathy when she was apologizing to both she and Kyle.

Kathy remains that classy lady all these dusty heaux want to be like.

I still want that caviar pie Dorit was gushing about from last season.

Kathy always wins.

Erika is a mess for the earrings take back.

at least she’s getting sponsors to supply her with good vitamin d, legal fee money and stress relief but she got one more season to find a new sugar daddy to secure her diamond position or else she needs the heave ho!

6 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Kyle is annoying....it's not that hard, you can hold your sister accountable and still defend her against your 'friends' who are obviously trying to maligne her character. She did the same to Kim and Kim rightfully called her out on it.

Yup. Do you know much more likable Kyle would be if she cleared the eff out of Rinna and Erika defending her family and then had a separate scene cursing Kathy out holding her accountable and telling her to straighten this mess out.

A effing boss!

no we get groggy crying Great value Demi Moore caring abbot who attends a wedding or not. I get the importance but don’t make it seem like it’s the end of the world either. Family goes through things and skip events in order to not spoil the good energy of the event. 

Kyles crying voice REPULSES me to no end.

it’s disturbing.

Kyle is ALWAYS a victim and the part that makes me so mad is that Rinna feels so comfortable coming at Kathy and Kyle NEVER checks her. 

All Kyle had to say was that there was no way Kathy would ever say a homophobic slur and tell Rinna to **** off with the dramatics.

But no, Kyle WANTS Kathy to look bad. It goes back to the *unaired* comment Kyle made to Erika that she was glad everyone was there to see the “real Kathy”. You can’t want your sisters reputation to tank AND maintain a close relationship with her. Idk what’s not clicking?

I wish Andy would have asked Kyle to elaborate on what she meant when she told Kathy to be careful bc the girls were “trained assassins”. I think about sums up exactly what’s going on and BEEN GOING ON for the past 5 years on BH.

I became team Dorit during this episode…I appreciate her for speaking up and calling out Erika and Rinna, and for calling out Kyle for basically not backing Kathy 

Ok can we not act like Kathy didn’t clearly say ****** :rip: and her response was clearly a giveaway 

Erika has no reason to make that up and it’s hardly surprising given her and her family’s history.

Why did Kyle’s jaw drop when Erika said that? :deadbanana: There was an HR investigation (apparently lmao) over it and all the women clearly had talked about it. It goes to show the power Kathy held behind the scenes, I think the ladies were surprised it was brought up on camera. I was surprised to see them include that too, especially after the Aspen episodes seemed super edited to leave stuff out, but good tv! 

Edited by darkfantasy

It’s a shame she’s leaving the show because she delivered one of the all time housewife performances tonight. One for the books, truly. 

As for Kyle, I’ll never forget Erika saying that Kyle told her she is happy that people are getting to see that side of Kathy. Please understand that she is a very insecure, bitter human being who has always been extremely jealous of her sisters. She has made it her mission on this show to destroy them both. She nearly succeeded but the viewers still love Kathy and Kim more than than Kyle. That must really hurt her feelings :rip:

Maybe I’m biased but Kathy could call me the *** to my face and I’d still like Kathy m

more than Rinna 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe I’m biased but Kathy could call me the *** to my face and I’d still like Kathy m

more than Rinna 

Same. 

Kathy served but there are 8 women on this cast and all the hype this season was over a FOH moment that wasn’t even recorded 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

This franchise is going to fall hard now that they are out of their scandal phase. These women are boring as hell and they aren't fun either.

"I have a sterling reputation" 

"Not right now you don't" 

Erika kinda cleared Kathy :ahh:

Kathy is so transparent. She's obviously one of the biggest Karens out there. The Hilton family are trash tbh. Erika is telling the truth.

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

The problem I have is I actually really like Erika and truly believe she doesn’t lie but her support for Lisa just makes me want to barf.

Rinna used to make me laugh but god she’s actually makes my blood boil now, truly one of the most insufferable people on TV

Ok I’m watching pt3 and I’ve been Team Kathy this whole time but Kathy’s looking really guilty here, and Lisa’s acting normal I’m shocked. 

6 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I became team Dorit during this episode…I appreciate her for speaking up and calling out Erika and Rinna, and for calling out Kyle for basically not backing Kathy 

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit wins them over in due time:gaycat2:

5 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

We have a new Queen of RHOBH

Gtw6r7q.png

This legend.

Rinna and Erika were still scared of her.

the power that that has

the impact that that has

the international implications that that has

This episode made me believe Rinna more. Sure rinna may have seasoned the story with some extra spice but I believe Kathy had a meltdown at kyles house and threatened NBC. I believe Ericka as well she called that man a f****t. Kathy is a karen and her performance was not good or convincing she was stuttering and nervously drinking water. Dry mouth is a sign of lying LIAR! AND Paris called gay men fa**got* years ago she must have learned that at home. 

AND kathy was partying with Trump last year in Marlago they are republicans. I'm sad shes leaving thogh!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.