The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 10/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, slik said:

Heather Dubrow said Erika Jayne was rude to her at BravoCon

I'm sure Erika is rude to everyone. She seems like the biggest c u next tuesday, and that is not a compliment - I know she would take it as one. She is EVIL. I can't wait for the day where she is broke and homeless begging for change on the street. How she finds these old men to give her money is beyond me. She is TRASH and KARMA will get her. **** that *****. GARBAGE.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenya, Kandi, Kyle and Garcelle are nominated for the People's Choice Awards Reality TV star of 2022.

azXNZMy.gif

Started m2m i'm on season 1 episode 4 liking it so far although it takes me so long to get used to names i think it took me till the finale of vpr s1 to realise who Katie and Kristen were lmao

6 hours ago, boys said:

oh wow her growth

the same can’t be said for other the other RHOC women who were on with her years ago

I love this so much. I was so disgusted by her comments back then and was so surprised she was not fired with Andy sitting right there…but here we are and it’s so beautiful she can publicly support her son like this. :clap3:

I am glad this happened to Alexis and her family. Hopefully it will inspire other far right bigots to be a little more tolerant 

I’m also officially over the Rinna and Kathy feud. It’s been going on for over a year in the media/Social media :rip:

Why is Erika coming out w this now btw? It mostly seemed like Rinna’s story. Maybe one of her cheques cleared and she can hire a lawyer :rip: 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m also officially over the Rinna and Kathy feud. It’s been going on for over a year in the media/Social media :rip:

Why is Erika coming out w this now btw? It mostly seemed like Rinna’s story. Maybe one of her cheques cleared and she can hire a lawyer :rip: 

We’ve known that Kathy called someone a homophobic slur for months tho? I think Kathy’s team had it edited out of the show but now it’s being said at the reunion.

kathy ready to clear the girls...kyle playing the victim as always

kathy saying everyone knows erika's belongings arent hers. HAHA

honestly kathy just wanted kyle to say that she believes Lisa is lying.  I don't know why she didn't say that.  I'd be PISSED if my sibling let someone accuse me of saying a homophobic slur and not jumped in and emphatically defended me. 

1 minute ago, kgeezy310 said:

kathy saying everyone knows erika's belongings arent hers. HAHA

honestly kathy just wanted kyle to say that she believes Lisa is lying.  I don't know why she didn't say that.  I'd be PISSED if my sibling let someone accuse me of saying a homophobic slur and not jumped in and emphatically defended me. 

This is how I feel. If I am on a reality show with my sister and her friends are actively trying to ruin my reputation and everything I built, and my sister says nothing to defend me, I will be upset also. I can definitely see where Kathy is coming from.

But this has to be one of the best reunions we have seen in a while on any Real Housewives show. 

5 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

This is how I feel. If I am on a reality show with my sister and her friends are actively trying to ruin my reputation and everything I built, and my sister says nothing to defend me, I will be upset also. I can definitely see where Kathy is coming from.

i don't know how Dorit didn't say to her at the end...WHY DIDNT YOU DEFEND KATHY MORE? like these girls really don't get it. 

i kinda expected Garcelle to say that since she's obviously a voice of reason, but i guess maybe she wanted to stay out of it. 

Kathy ate.

erika and Rinna pretending they didn’t do this to take the heat off of themselves.

why is it that all season Erika made it seem like other stuff went down and brought up the slur during the reunion.

why would bravo not get that in season?

Anyways, Kathy won.

she got a thunderous applause and praise at bravo con and the time of Rinna AND Erika on the show is limited.

Theres no way both will continue after next season.

Luv the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit securing her next storyline helping Kyle heal her trauma by patching things up with Kathy and making a chess move to get Garcelle and Sutton in to replace Erika and or Rinna in the near future.

After the trash is disposed of, then Kathy will insert Latoya Jackson, Brenda Ritchie and others for a necessary reboot. 

meredith pretending brooks is there for any other reason than to get on camera...i have to laugh

also not me thinking when brooks was like "andy is alwasy trying to set me up with people" he was talking about Andy Cohen :rip::rip: 

15 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Yes. Because Kathy knows damn well Kyle is getting Rinna and Erika to do her dirty work. Just like she got Rinna to do it against Kim.

she just can’t control HOW they keep it going but she definitely wants them to expose her sisters.

kim ruined her image of a Beverly Hills perfect family. 

kathy makes Kyle feel insecure because she got on the show pretending to be Paris’ manager when she did music. I remember watching her gush about Paris as an “artist” and hamming it up for the cameras.

LIiIIIIIiIiSTEN, Kyle is only on the show thanks to her association with Paris and Kathy. Kathy expects some damn respect especially when she could have easily gone on the show season 2 to help out Kim but let the lesser sisters build up their brand.

Kathy could have ended her sisters by outshining them and forcing her way in Joe Gorga style) but she kept it classy and let them have their moment.

I feel Kathy’s annoyance with Kyle. 
look Bish I AM the reason you are on this show and when I come on you can’t even be a real sister and have my back.

Eff this Greatvalue brand Demi Moore.

she better pay homage to a true icon.

Tell your sister she’s wrong but also gather any btch trying to come for your family. 

it’s not that difficult and you’d gain more respect by not giving groggy voiced meltdowns over ish that isn’t worth crying about.

Are people actually Team Kathy or just Team Hate Rinna?

Because I don't like either and I think most people realize Kathy is probably awful behind the scenes I mean her daughter pretty much told us as much so it's not far fetched to think she said a slur or something even Paris did and you learn these things at home.

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Yes. Because Kathy knows damn well Kyle is getting Rinna and Erika to do her dirty work. Just like she got Rinna to do it against Kim.

she just can’t control HOW they keep it going but she definitely wants them to expose her sisters.

kim ruined her image of a Beverly Hills perfect family. 

kathy makes Kyle feel insecure because she got on the show pretending to be Paris’ manager when she did music. I remember watching her gush about Paris as an “artist” and hamming it up for the cameras.

LIiIIIIIiIiSTEN, Kyle is only on the show thanks to her association with Paris and Kathy. Kathy expects some damn respect especially when she could have easily gone on the show season 2 to help out Kim but let the lesser sisters build up their brand.

Kathy could have ended her sisters by outshining them and forcing her way in Joe Gorga style) but she kept it classy and let them have their moment.

I feel Kathy’s annoyance with Kyle. 
look Bish I AM the reason you are on this show and when I come on you can’t even be a real sister and have my back.

Eff this Greatvalue brand Demi Moore.

she better pay homage to a true icon.

Tell your sister she’s wrong but also gather any btch trying to come for your family. 

it’s not that difficult and you’d gain more respect by not giving groggy voiced meltdowns over ish that isn’t worth crying about.

oop this is a read LOL

2 minutes ago, boys said:

Are people actually Team Kathy or just Team Hate Rinna?

Because I don't like either and I think most people realize Kathy is probably awful behind the scenes I mean her daughter pretty much told us as much so it's not far fetched to think she said a slur or something even Paris did and you learn these things at home.

team kathy because i think even if kathy is bad behind the scenes i don't think that she said the **** rinna is saying she did.  and i don't think she said a homophobic slur to anyone.  first they said it was Josh sutton's assistant and now its the DJ.  girl bye come with receipts or don't

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.