The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

13 hours ago, boys said:

It's just funny people will still die on the hill of Ramona to me.

It is funny.

Also funny the way certain people in here create straight up lies about Eboni: “She’s actually conservative!! She doesn’t even care about racial justice!” 
:isudumblmao:
chile pls she has an entire podcast dedicated to advancing race education through a legal lens and promotes Black equity every other sentence. Try again Ramona apologists 

Edited by Alfred

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, FAN said:

Kyle purged her Instagram of Erika/Lisa for the past year and a half of posts apparently :rip: and Teddi said on her podcast the FF5 group chat is dead rn 

That's good.

Kyle and Dorit remain good.

Erika and Lisa are the bully bandits who run the group UNTIL they get split up.

Watch Kyle and Dorit create stronger bonds with Sutton, Garcelle, and Crystal now.

the NEW FOX FORCE FIVE is upon us

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

Edited by slw84

6 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

She (and her fans) better be careful and lay off the race stuff for now. She's going to be Eboni'd and the fanbase will turn on her if this keeps becoming an issue. 

The Garcelle thing is less about race and more about Andy being a terrible moderator when it comes to Erika and Rinna at the reunions. Look at how much he was able to trap Crystal into things but this reunion he made a relevant storyline about a castmate throwing another castmates book out about recycling and an old phone :skull:

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

At this point there is nothing that Garcelle could do that would make her a target from the RHOBH fans. Unless there is a massive cast reshuffle and they add new likeable women that 1. go against her and 2. would not be associated with the FF4 (so never).

And yeah I am not saying that it was racially motivated but the optics are really bad. Housewives usually throw light shade at each other’s business but there has never been a case of a cast member going to such extreme lengths. So to do that to the only black cast member...yeah not good.

Teresa throwing Melisssa's sprankle cookies in the garbage was such a big deal for example :rip:and that's nothing compared to this

But they probably would have done the same if it had been Sutton’s book. Also, Garcelle was the one that started it, by using her line from the trailer attacking Erika to promote her book. And if we’re gonna talk about things that are racist, let’s also talk about both Sutton and Kathy saying on camera OUT LOUD ‘I don’t see colour’. Let’s talk about Sutton’s uncomfortable swimming pool story. Let’s talk about Kathy’s racist children.

And if throwing a book in a bin is now ‘going to extreme lengths’, PLEASE do not comment on the drama in other cities. In every single other city, it would be played for laughs in a two second scene, nobody would care, and we’d all move on.

ok love that Lisa Barlegend gif but can someone gif her yelling "ARE YOU CUH-RAAAAAYYYYZYYY???" to Whitney

pls :heart:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

That's good.

Kyle and Dorit remain good.

Erika and Lisa are the bully bandits who run the group UNTIL they get split up.

Watch Kyle and Dorit create stronger bonds with Sutton, Garcelle, and Crystal now.

the NEW FOX FORCE FIVE is upon us

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

If Denise is coming, Kyle is will be hung out to dry :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, FAN said:

If Denise is coming, Kyle is will be hung out to dry :deadbanana:

As she should:clap3:

I fear Candiace is the moment and the new star of Potomac. Not today Satan, not today NECK, not today ankles! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

I fear Candiace is the moment and the new star of Potomac. Not today Satan, not today NECK, not today ankles! :clap3:

And don't cut out none of my 4th wall..NONE of it, I want it all there!  

A performance :clap3:

It's crazy, but I'm only getting into this franchise. (Not totally true - I did watch both seasons of Vancouver, which has some of the craziest bullying and weirdest personalities I've ever seen; so egregious they had to cancel it.) Starting with S12 of RHOBH and I'm getting addicted - even though I know it's not the best of them. 

Edited by DammnBaby

Y'all..I can't with this

1 hour ago, DammnBaby said:

It's crazy, but I'm only getting into this franchise. (Not totally true - I did watch both seasons of Vancouver, which has some of the craziest bullying and weirdest personalities I've ever seen; so egregious they had to cancel it.) Starting with S12 of RHOBH and I'm getting addicted - even though I know it's not the best of them. 

Welcome Aboard!

:hippo: :clap3::gaycat1:

23 minutes ago, DammnBaby said:

Thank you!

Ugh, Crystal is SO boring.

Be careful with Crystal shade hihi 

she has quite a loud following considering how little she actually does on the show :allears:

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

Spill. Legendiace quickly redeemed herself from last season within the first 3 episodes of this new one. :clap:

1 hour ago, DammnBaby said:

Thank you!

Ugh, Crystal is SO boring.

crystal-minkoff.gif

Ahem. Not too much now on Ms. Minkoff 

7 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

ok love that Lisa Barlegend gif but can someone gif her yelling "ARE YOU CUH-RAAAAAYYYYZYYY???" to Whitney

pls :heart:

ezgif.com-gif-maker49e68f7cd667e19c0.gif 

Still learning to make gifs :date:

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Y'all..I can't with this

i cackled at the pride flag  :bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Fetch said:

Eboni was one of the worst housewives ever 

Say it louder for the ones who want to pretend otherwise.

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Be careful with Crystal shade hihi 

she has quite a loud following considering how little she actually does on the show :allears:

She really does the least.

erika-jayne-real-house-wives.gif

oh wow her growth

the same can’t be said for other the other RHOC women who were on with her years ago

i saw that thing with Alexis and it gagged me a bit. she was always an easy target / punching bag for me cuz i knew she wanted me to burn in hell but if she’s actually grown so much to accept her child’s trans identity then that’s pretty remarkable and touching. give her an orange ! let jesus juggs pull on tammy sue’s wig a biT !

23 minutes ago, qurl said:

i saw that thing with Alexis and it gagged me a bit. she was always an easy target / punching bag for me cuz i knew she wanted me to burn in hell but if she’s actually grown so much to accept her child’s trans identity then that’s pretty remarkable and touching. give her an orange ! let jesus juggs pull on tammy sue’s wig a biT !

She can come back as long as she brings her hot new man 

I'm getting sick of the Rinna/Erika/Kathy social media posts. Bravo just needs to fire them all and we can move on. Erika and Rinna are filthy liars. They are the scum of the earth. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.