The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Heather is the MVP this episode 

If i have to hear whitney say “Hilling journey” one more time

heather honestly was.  whitney's a mess. 

i'm sorry but Crystal cleared Kyle with that 'trouble' line even though I do think that Kyle's overall point is correct.  

Crystal's point about my truth vs. your truth is giving trump saying he won the election. 

1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

i'm sorry but Crystal cleared Kyle with that 'trouble' line even though I do think that Kyle's overall point is correct.  

Crystal's point about my truth vs. your truth is giving trump saying he won the election. 

Yea I glad she has her backbone just wish it was on a different subject manner 

1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

Crystal ended Kyle for sure and now I kinda understand the whole “dark comment” thing. Basically what Sutton said rubbed Crystal the wrong way and even though she couldn’t back up the “she said more stuff that was even worse” comment with substantial evidence, she took the overall tone of that conversation as something more nefarious/racist than how Sutton even intended it. For that, I think Crystal should be validated for her pov and feelings as a woman of color. 

Can someone please GIF the close up of Lisa blinking for 5 second straight at that dinner :laugh:

The editors are giving us Lisa Barlow gold this season 

Kyle vs Crystal is the most random thing ever :deadbanana: I was expecting Crystal to go head to head with Erika or Sutton based on how the season went 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Kyle vs Crystal is the most random thing ever :deadbanana: I was expecting Crystal to go head to head with Erika or Sutton based on how the season went 

Nnn it’s been brewing. Their sit down lunch this season you could tell they can’t stand each other. I’m here for Crystal getting mad and speaking up. Kyle needs someone to beef with, she’s been out of the firing zone way too long. 

Nn not to be an echo chamber of Twitter but Andy did a pretty bad job at changing the tone to haha funny for Erika and Lisa  :rip: 

People might call ha a flop but I actually think Sutton did well. Her telling Rinna she isn’t her friend was one of the only good parts (this part was a bit more boring :rip:).

Dorit could not be at this reunion and not a single thing would change :bird:

I'm usually not a heather fan but I'm glad she pulled Whitney up on her using her "abuse" as a storyline and for attention in the group. 

As for BH...the editors/producers seem to give garcelle a realistic edit that highlights how the other women treat her....yet they keep the same women in the cast and don't hold their feet to the fire. Rinna got away with so much in her segment, Andy really needs to do more to hold them equally accountable.

Dorit should probably be fired, she's a mute at this reunion. 

Diana getting the FOH treatment by not being in 2/3rd of the reunion :ahh:

Since it would appear Denise is coming back into the mix, she better BRING THIS ENERGY. Or I’m done with them all. I just don’t know if she can handle these girls even after all these years.

35 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Diana getting the FOH treatment by not being in 2/3rd of the reunion :ahh:

Good. That ******* ***** ***** deserves to be fired and lose all her money. She doesn't deserve to have the money she has

18 hours ago, Chemist said:

Phaedra’s voice: LOSERRR

Her absolute refusal to utter the words “friend of” :dies:

but also what is this voice?! Am I crazy? This is not how she has always sounded?! I don’t recall this heavy of a Jersey accent

4 hours ago, Thickorita said:

Heather demolished Whitney. She's kinda carrying this season :jonny5:

9 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I'm usually not a heather fan but I'm glad she pulled Whitney up on her using her "abuse" as a storyline and for attention in the group. 

As for BH...the editors/producers seem to give garcelle a realistic edit that highlights how the other women treat her....yet they keep the same women in the cast and don't hold their feet to the fire. Rinna got away with so much in her segment, Andy really needs to do more to hold them equally accountable.

Yeah, it's so cringe to watch her bring it up in any scene she is in. Her fake sad/crying face.

Sounds like she is making it up/exaggerating anyway.

Y’all it’s time to give Brandi back her diamond. She was such a highlight on UGT2 and has close relationships with a lot of the current cast. We need her back on our screen. Replace Diana with Brandi and replace Dorit with Denise and have Dorit and Crystal as the fiend ofs. Keep Lisa if we can get Denise back. The show will complete chaos 

Edited by FAN

37 minutes ago, FAN said:

Y’all it’s time to give Brandi back her diamond. She was such a highlight on UGT2 and has close relationships with a lot of the current cast. We need her back on our screen. Replace Diana with Brandi and replace Dorit with Denise and have Dorit and Crystal as the fiend ofs. Keep Lisa if we can get Denise back. The show will complete chaos 

Brandi is lowkey on Rinna side though 

Sad that the only time Kyle defends or sticks up for Sutton is when she's trying to have a problem with Crystal, where was this energy for Diana or Lisa?

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Brandi said at bravo con she loves Lisa, Kathy and Kyle and it’s friends with all 3 and sees all sides

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She said at Bravocon that Erika Jayne was the most overrated housewife of all time so I don’t think she would align with the FF4

It sickens me to watch these episodes of SLC and them preparing for Jen’s trial considering she then changed her plea. I hate all this “come together for Jen” crap.

Heather absolutely clearing Whitney :eek:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

She said at Bravocon that Erika Jayne was the most overrated housewife of all time so I don’t think she would align with the FF4

I love Brandi but she constantly ******* about Sutton on social media and occasionally garcelle. She'd just be another rinna.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.