The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

7 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

just finished my RHOBH binge :celestial4: Brandi, LVP, Garcelle Kim & Sutton were my favs

now let me start my NYC binge:gaycat5:

As someone that stopped watching RHOBH after the blonde lady with the old husband who would go perform at gay festivals  or whatever came on. Is it worth to pick it back up tbh? 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

this cast is always fighting :deadbanana2:

:jonny4: And this is why this branch still hangs on in the top 5

Potomac 

Atlanta 

New Jersey

New York  

Dubai 

:clap3:

10 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

As someone that stopped watching RHOBH after the blonde lady with the old husband who would go perform at gay festivals  or whatever came on. Is it worth to pick it back up tbh? 

Idk if it's just cuz I bingewatched it but it kept my interest all the way through & the last season especially is really great

23 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Idk if it's just cuz I bingewatched it but it kept my interest all the way through & the last season especially is really great

I'm currently in the middle of season 2 and I'm eating good :WAP:

I stan Camille and already dislike Vyle :sorry:

Go the f off Candiace!! She called bs on Ashley and Gizelle immediately! 

Gizelle is playing a dangerous game trying to accuse Chris of being inappropriate....especially when she couldn't point to anything he said or did wrong. And she changed her story from what she told Robin smh....she told Robin Chris asked to talk to her in private and SHE invited him to her room thinking her glam was there...but she told Candiace that Chris asked to talk to her in her room ? 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

the miami and UGT3 trailers are amazing.  Lisa is coming to SERVE this season. 

the new RHONY cast is...interesting.  

The new RHONY cast is what I expected, a bunch of influences and people who spend all day on social media. 

Funniest thing is that they get rid of the entire original cast in an aim for diversity and political correctness, and then hire a Zionist (Lizzie) who advocated for the murder of Palestinians as of twelve hours ago and her best friend (Erin).

Gizelle and Ashley are psychos. Ashley just wanted revenge from 2 years ago and failed. Gizelle, I don’t understand her motives yet. But at least they are both getting dragged to hell and back by the fans.

So looks like for the season of OC it’s Taylor vs Heather and Shannon having issues with Gina and Emily again. Tamra & Shannon duke it out then make up. Vicki back for a few cameos but that’s all “for now”. 

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

ughhh maybe I’ll just put it off and eventually watch. Thank you!

Ot: Countdown till the new NY girls don’t bring in ratings and Andy starts scrambling.

Wait, did they announce Taylor as an official housewife for OC at bravocon? I know she was previously announced as friend of but it seemed like they were calling her the newest OC housewife at the panel 

3 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:jonny4: And this is why this branch still hangs on in the top 5

Potomac 

Atlanta 

New Jersey

New York  

Dubai 

:clap3:

Dubai?? oh baby no

Potomac

BH

SLC

Miami (!) 

Jersey hihi

22 minutes ago, FAN said:

Wait, did they announce Taylor as an official housewife for OC at bravocon? I know she was previously announced as friend of but it seemed like they were calling her the newest OC housewife at the panel 

It sounds like the new girl is a flop so I think Taylor will be full time and the cast will be

Tamara - Emily - Gina - Heather - Taylor - Shannon 

Fox Force is crumbling. Kyle on bad terms with Dorit, Erika & Rinna = Kyle all over Sutton & Garcelle rn. Erika now shading Dorit causing another crumble  :rip:

OMFG ERIKA :bibliahh:

Serves that dumb, boring bimbo Doritos right

1 hour ago, rosesbloom said:

Fox Force is crumbling. Kyle on bad terms with Dorit, Erika & Rinna = Kyle all over Sutton & Garcelle rn. Erika now shading Dorit causing another crumble  :rip:

How is Kyle on bad terms with Dorit? They did the bff panel at bravocon yesterday?

between the RHOM and UGT3 trailer, the newly announced RHONY cast, Potomac tonight, the endless BravoCon tea / franchise mashups, this has been an insane week for Bravo :deadbanana2: it's a lot!!

If RHUGT S3 succeeds (as it looks from the trailer) it will be proof that RHUGT is the best hw format ever created AND that Peacoch is really good at the housewives game. 

Also it will be Leah's redemption arc with the fans. You heard it it here first

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.