The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, FAN said:

Lisa and Kathy commenting on Kyle’s pic today :ahh:

what did they say, i can't find it :skull:

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

what did they say, i can't find it :skull:

Lisa congratulated Kyle on her movie and Kathy posted a bunch of pumpkins and clapping hands and then shared the picture to her story :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the only person leaving is probs Diana 

Oh those are high ratings. Is this the highest rated Housewives episode in the last couple years? 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Garcelle did that :clap3:

But for real everyone wants to see Rinna getting dragged. Kathy might get promoted if the drags land :fan:

6 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Whitney does a terrible job at being the bone collector 

She is simply too stupid and drunk to do it well. She did it horribly but at least the outcome was funny lol.

I know they are opposing forces, but I live for Meredith and Lisa. Meredith seems like a very smart women, although vindictive nature gets in her way. Even the way she walks I find funny. Lisa has Ramona Singer like binders on but then turns to blind rage in five seconds :rip:

Girls, if Jen is going to undermine every fight saying “I am going through so much worse so STFU”, it’s going to get old :rip: Plus you are guilty b*tch.

The Michael Jackson bit made me so uncomfortable. I can’t believe it’s 2022 and people are still pretending nothing happened and he wasn’t a deranged pedophile. These ladies are honestly so ******* toxic and gross.. 

Also yes Crystal was clearly stirring the pot earlier this season with what she was insinuating about Sutton and she should’ve owned up to that but it was gross seeing a bunch of white people shut down a POC when she was trying to tell them about her experience and how she felt by Suttons comments. And it’s so ******* transparent these girls just wanted a reason to come for Crystal. They way they all started BARKING at her about Sutton when we all know damn well these girls don’t give a **** about Sutton. Lisa and Erica are a ******* cancer to this show, they don’t even try and hide how ******* fake and ridiculous their being, particularly with the double standards they put on Garcelle/Crystal/Sutton compared to them. 

also why am I not surprised the girls on this site are still coming from Crystal after she had to endure that. The Xenophobia is really jumping out.

All I can say is thank god for SLC. I love those girls.

the problem is that Crystal was just lying, contradicting herself, talking in circles, and then calling it "her experience" and "her truth" :deadbanana4:

"Crystal you just contradicted yourself"

"well that's my truth"

....? she doesn't even know how to use the buzzwords and platitudes correctly to save herself

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

The Michael Jackson bit made me so uncomfortable. I can’t believe it’s 2022 and people are still pretending nothing happened and he wasn’t a deranged pedophile. These ladies are honestly so ******* toxic and gross.. 

Also yes Crystal was clearly stirring the pot earlier this season with what she was insinuating about Sutton and she should’ve owned up to that but it was gross seeing a bunch of white people shut down a POC when she was trying to tell them about her experience and how she felt by Suttons comments. And it’s so ******* transparent these girls just wanted a reason to come for Crystal. They way they all started BARKING at her about Sutton when we all know damn well these girls don’t give a **** about Sutton. Lisa and Erica are a ******* cancer to this show, they don’t even try and hide how ******* fake and ridiculous their being, particularly with the double standards they put on Garcelle/Crystal/Sutton compared to them. 

also why am I not surprised the girls on this site are still coming from Crystal after she had to endure that. The Xenophobia is really jumping out.

All I can say is thank god for SLC. I love those girls.

I came in here to also defend Crystal. She was overly ganged up on last night. Like, we get it. She made an ass out of herself and it was annoying how she didn't admit it enough and played it off by saying it was how she felt... But did she really need every single woman to sh*t on her? That was rough to watch. Sutton being the only one to 'defend' Crystal when it was about Sutton in the first place is telling. A.k.a. it's not a big deal. They shoulda grilled Sutton for the 'gun to my head' comment. 

I do, however, disagree with the Michael Jackson of it all. Crystal saying it's problematic for his music to be requested is dumb. It's MJ. His music is iconic and transcends his personal/legal battles. Come on now. 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

YES Garcelle & Sutton, YES ratings

I actually want Diana back so that Garcelle can end her next season and drive her off midway :gaycat5:

I also think Sutton performs terribly at reunions (she does better on WWHL) but hopefully part 2 & 3 she speaks up a bit more. I think part 2 they're talking about Diana calling Sutton a c u next tuesday so Sutton better defend ha self fr :bam:

Kyle, Crystal, Dorit and Rinna performed the most at part 1 yet all the Garcelle and Sutton stans are pretending they were the best.

Garcelle didn't even gather Diana...she went with the leave me alone like they were high school kids.

Erika and Sutton were quite.

Diana just needs to go and live her wealthy life. I don't think the comments she made on instagram/twitter were bullying. She was commenting on the show  as she saw shady comments made.

I felt part 1 was mid. Not great not bad but dammit if the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit and her co-stars didn't pull in 1.4M.

RHOBH remains supreme the season Dorit is a center diamond.

I don't think that is a coincidence:coffee2:

Just now, slw84 said:

Kyle, Crystal, Dorit and Rinna performed the most at part 1 yet all the Garcelle and Sutton stans are pretending they were the best.

Garcelle didn't even gather Diana...she went with the leave me alone like they were high school kids.

Erika and Sutton were quite.

Diana just needs to go and live her wealthy life. I don't think the comments she made on instagram/twitter were bullying. She was commenting on the show  as she saw shady comments made.

I felt part 1 was mid. Not great not bad but dammit if the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit and her co-stars didn't pull in 1.4M.

RHOBH remains supreme the season Dorit is a center diamond.

I don't think that is a coincidence:coffee2:

you're delusional...we def were watching a diff reunion because Garcelle gathered her with ease while Diana looked shook and couldn't even read her PR'd responses off the teleprompter in front of her. girl bye

So allegedly (deuxmoi) Diana, Lisa & Kathy are out for S13, Crystal is potentially leaving on her own terms or staying as friend of. Filming as early as November. 

Unpopular  Opinion: Crystal was right about the pool conversation being a red flag that Sutton had issues with race, and she proved with it with the "I don't See Color" convo.  It may  not have been "dark", but it was definitely weird. 

2 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Unpopular  Opinion: Crystal was right about the pool conversation being a red flag that Sutton had issues with race, and she proved with it with the "I don't See Color" convo.  It may  not have been "dark", but it was definitely weird. 

That’s the thing lol. Crystal is pretty much correct in what she has said regarding the racial stuff, but her weird lies and contradictory explanations have completely undermined everything. It didn’t help that Kyle, Sutton and Rinna had all heard about the 14 friends which gave them more reason to label her as untrustworthy.

Crystal’s truth boiling down to just getting ~~the vibe~~ that Sutton is racist, making it sound like Sutton said something worse to garner sympathy and feel morally superior in that moment during the season, and then completely backing off when confronted with all the ladies present at the reunion. She’s so exhausting

spacer.png

On 10/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, RihRihGirrrl said:

Sutton's silence throughout the whole Chrystal 'dark' conversation and accusation is so...bizarre. Her rushing to move past the topic and telling the girls to drop it almost seems like there's some truth to what Crystal said....might just be her normal awkwardness but something seems off lol 

Don't forget about her daughter's Asian friend who didn't allude, but outright accused her of being a racially insensitive. Sutton is a typical southern white (probably Republican) woman when it comes race. Maybe she has changed, but she wouldn't know what to say to not expose that in the convo.  

46 minutes ago, FAN said:

So allegedly (deuxmoi) Diana, Lisa & Kathy are out for S13, Crystal is potentially leaving on her own terms or staying as friend of. Filming as early as November. 

Wow. They really got rid of Rinna. Deux moi is wrong more than right. Isn't it uncommon for them to make these decisions until after all reunions aired or is that a RHOA thing

21 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Exactly. Sutton contradicted herself and the southern drawl in discussing these kids different racial backgrounds was odd. I don't think that was dark but definitely odd to say on camera.

Meredith backtracking and trying to kiss Lisa's ass and make sure she was okay was so... weird :deadbanana2: 

Lisa telling her to get out :deadbanana2: Queen Tingz

Heather screaming at WhiteNey :rip:

Jen Shah becoming the collected, enlightened one in the group :bibliahh:

And yes Andy was so mean to Dorit, I felt so uncomfortable. But she's so boring holy **** :lakitu:

Vyle and Ronna getting the main chairs was so lame, can't wait for Kathy to stomp on Ronna, front row seat :alexz3:

Sutton was strategically quiet, the racism allegations still scare her. 

45 minutes ago, Erotic said:

And yes Andy was so mean to Dorit, I felt so uncomfortable. But she's so boring holy **** :lakitu:

Vyle and Ronna getting the main chairs was so lame, can't wait for Kathy to stomp on Ronna, front row seat :alexz3:

Sutton was strategically quiet, the racism allegations still scare her. 

Wait when was Andy mean to Dorit?

12 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Hate me or love me, it’s MY truth

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

Lmao next season’s tagline PLS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.