The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

3 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Lisa Barlow is such fascinating television. She’s like the ultimate form of a Sagittarius. What a rush that episode was! Everyone clocked in and brought it. 

Diana and Crystal need to get the pink slip. Put Rinna on pause like she asked. Garcelle cleared as she should and I 1000% believe she knows more about Diana and more about Rinna not wanting her on the show. I don’t think Rinna is alone in feeling that way and the way the group treats Garcelle reflects that. But Garcelle is vital to moving storylines along. Kyle knows this. Garcelle’s not going anywhere and this group needs to realize they’re not going to just run her off the show the way they have some of these other girls. 

But NOW we said it! 

And we believe her

I agree with everything 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Sutton's silence throughout the whole Chrystal 'dark' conversation and accusation is so...bizarre. Her rushing to move past the topic and telling the girls to drop it almost seems like there's some truth to what Crystal said....might just be her normal awkwardness but something seems off lol 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

damn :deadbanana2:

The 'yeah' was too casual....I'm pretty sure it was the editing lol

Kyle truly dislikes Garcelle....her jumping in to defend Diana even though Diana was being ridiculous ? 

Just now, RihRihGirrrl said:

Kyle truly dislikes Garcelle....her jumping in to defend Diana even though Diana was being ridiculous ? 

Just wait till it comes out that mauricio sold Diana a house and all will be explained  :dies:

3 hours ago, Gee said:

The FF5 leaving this reunion with another W I fear.

The way Sutton just doesn't perform well at reunions... sis needs to take some sort of class from Jennifer Aydin or sumn.

Sutton actually took a back seat in the first part and WON, everything from the first half of the season feels like an after thought now and even Kyle had to apologize for her behavior against Sutton at G’s party. 

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Sutton's silence throughout the whole Chrystal 'dark' conversation and accusation is so...bizarre. Her rushing to move past the topic and telling the girls to drop it almost seems like there's some truth to what Crystal said....might just be her normal awkwardness but something seems off lol 

See, I read it as “Crystal and I have moved past this, she looks like a complete idiot but I am friends with her now so I won’t do too much”, Sutton didn’t need to say anything, Crystal was pretty much hanging herself by making a big deal out of nothing and nobody else agreed with her. 

As much as I don't like the fff all jumping on Crystal...she was wrong and deserved it somewhat. 

Is anyone else not enjoying rhoslc? None of these women are likable and Whitney's attempts to be an iconic housewife are just awful. She needs to accept she's one of life b-players and will never get that first seat at the reunion, she's always going to be either heather or Lisa's sidekick.

Sutton didn’t say much but did neither did Erika (and her snide comments I did side eye) or Lisa :rip: To say she is doing worse than anyone else is a bit hyperbolic. Obviously she doesn’t want to flog a dead horse with Crystal and she is actually closer to her than everyone else on either couch.   

I am kinda surprised they didn’t address the gun to the head moment, maybe next week lol?

Garcelle proves being authentic trumps all. The MVP of the first half. Diana has truly been obsessed with her on social media which is kinda ironic. I think she conflates RHOBH fans with Garcelle?? 

I felt a little bad for Crystal lol, clearly these women don’t really like her but that might be her own doing.  I think they should keep her because clearly her and Kyle cannot stand each other. That was clear from their sit down early in the season.  

why was i screaming laughing anytime diana opened her mouth?! :deadbanana2: MURDER IS MURDER! It's not a cease and exist! :ahh:  she's so delusional

Crystal had a bad showing. she got ate up from all sides :deadbanana2:

Crystal and Diana are so over. 

the way Garcelle stomped all over Dina :dies:

10 minutes into reunion and Diana not even mentioned. Talk about an absolute flop. :deadbanana2:

46 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

why was i screaming laughing anytime diana opened her mouth?! :deadbanana2: MURDER IS MURDER! It's not a cease and exist! :ahh:  she's so delusional

Crystal had a bad showing. she got ate up from all sides :deadbanana2:

omg girl same im like wtf are you saying stop. 

When Garcelle mentioned threatening texts she received from Diana which caused Diana to go on one of her refugee tangents 

Damn Andy did not have to talk to dorit like that

:rip: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I hope Crystal took Sutton out to a nice dinner cause she save Crystal  this episode. This could have been a 4 part reunion just from that “dark” convo :dies: 

That was the best BH reunion in a loooong time. I thought part 1 was going to just be fluff but it was great. 

Crystal looked like a complete buffoon :deadbanana4: the way everything coming out of her mouth was false but she kept saying “iTs My TrUtH” :isudumblmao: she made me side with the FF5

I’m starting to appreciate Erika as a villain. Her snide comments were making me cackle :dies:

26 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Whitney this episode:

E0w5AyfWYAAJ8tW?format=jpg&name=small

:bibliahh: I was screaming at her messy ass

All 5 of them brought it this episode

Kyle was asked last night on WWHL if she thinks Denise regrets leaving the show and Kyle said yes and that they ran into eachother and Denise asked her to go to lunch ?

do we think she’s coming back for S13? 

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

Kyle was asked last night on WWHL if she thinks Denise regrets leaving the show and Kyle said yes and that they ran into eachother and Denise asked her to go to lunch ?

do we think she’s coming back for S13? 

There was a rumor that she was asked 

Whitney does a terrible job at being the bone collector 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.