The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

I can see them getting rid of Wendy in a season or two. I also think that Robyn will eventually get demoted.

Β 

Are the season premiere #s good (compared to previous seasons and the other franchises)?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t see them getting rid of Robyn as long as gizelle is around tbhΒ 

12 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Probably because Teddi was one of the friends that Crystal fell out with…remember Crystal and Teddi had a friendship before the show, and Crystal basically replaced Teddi on the showΒ 

Crystal may be a bit meek, but she is way better than Teddi.Β Β 

I would drop Crystal as a friend too. You mean to tell me the Debby Downer that adds nothing to group settings but faux outrage over nonevents and looks for any opening to make herself the noble victim got cast on a show that's supposed to be about interesting women??? DROP!

Β 

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Β 

Girl bring this energy to Kyle's face :zzz:Β This is why having bad housewives like Lisa Rinna as examples is bad for the franchise. Newer cast member think that posting irrelevant **** in social media makes you a good housewifeΒ 

Β 

Β 

She wants to be Dr. Wendy so bad, but she doesn't have the grace or the intelligence to DRAG Kyle to her face. Wendy and her 4 degrees would've ate Kyle up right then and there, rather than run to Instagram

Β 

0f4f38f7de78a166267baae89f284d6a7c35440d

Β 

I feel bad for screaming at this. :skull:Β Lisa is so messy :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Word on the street is that D'andra and Stephanie are in talks for a RHOD rebootΒ :rip:

stephanie denied this

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

Β 

i screamed :rip:Β 

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Β 

This woman needs to be studied.Β :bibliahh:Β what flawless line delivery! I hope she stops apologizing and just lets Meredith seethe. Meredith pulling a Rinna and gaslighting Lisa with the whole β€œyou need help” trope. Β :rip:Β Now, this cast isn’t Beverly Hills, so it’s nice to see them point how Meredith tried it with the implied mental illness drag while crying about her nephew.Β 

3 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Β 

she's the ultimate unintentional villainΒ 

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpeg

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I can’t see them getting rid of Robyn as long as gizelle is around tbhΒ 

Right. Gizelle probably told her to get this wedding storyline up and running and the surrogacy to give Juan the daughter HE wants and that'll give Robyn 2-3 more seasons.

8 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I would drop Crystal as a friend too. You mean to tell me the Debby Downer that adds nothing to group settings but faux outrage over nonevents and looks for any opening to make herself the noble victim got cast on a show that's supposed to be about interesting women??? DROP!

Β 

She wants to be Dr. Wendy so bad, but she doesn't have the grace or the intelligence to DRAG Kyle to her face. Wendy and her 4 degrees would've ate Kyle up right then and there, rather than run to Instagram

Β 

0f4f38f7de78a166267baae89f284d6a7c35440d

You better spill. Crystal is giving nothing. She’s clearly not pressing it / Kyle further (on the issue with the girls) because she knows if she does someone will expose her ass.Β 
Β 

If she does remain then watch producers be messy and cast one of the girls from that group for messy drama next season.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

You better spill. Crystal is giving nothing. She’s clearly not pressing it / Kyle further (on the issue with the girls) because she knows if she does someone will expose her ass.Β 
Β 

If she does remain then watch producers be messy and cast one of the girls from that group for messy drama next season.

That’s the only reason she should remain. I’d be fine with one of the 14 coming on and exploring that friendship walkout next season.Β 

I honestly forgot the 14 friends thing was this season.Β 
Β 

I thought it was last season (this one was too long lol)Β 

i screamed bc I didn’t read and thought it said the cast for season 13Β :bibliahh:

Edited by Khamis

Β 

Not me and Karen having the same reaction then I just burst out laughingΒ :bibliahh:

Β 

Β 

Apparently Crystal gets ate up during the 1st part of the reunion. I think it might have to do with the Sutton β€œdark” conversation.Β 

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

i screamed bc I didn’t read and thought it said the cast for season 13Β :bibliahh:

:ahh:

Β 

im dying to know what’s going to happen with S13

I started M2MΒ 

Β 

it’s actually pretty good. I just don’t particularly Β love anyone on the cast though lol.Β 
Β 

also :rip:Β dunno if trueΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I started M2MΒ 

Β 

it’s actually pretty good. I just don’t particularly Β love anyone on the cast though lol.Β 
Β 

also :rip:Β dunno if trueΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

For some reason I remember it being revealed after last season’s reunion that Kathy was the one that told Garcelle that Lisa didn’t want her own the show talking about raceΒ 

Sometimes I hate Housewives twitter. People being extremely agist towards Kyle because apparently she's not allowed feel sexy and confident in a photo shoot as a 53 year old womanΒ :toofunny2:

andy yawning at dorit again :rip:Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.