The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

Omg do y'all watch Love & Marriage Huntsville? The last episode chΒ :rip:..

.and Martel is gonna be on the next season of RHOA

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, boys said:

Β 

I can never be team Kyle for more than 2 seconds cause then I see clips like this and she reminds me why she gets on my nerves along with a majority of these women.

Wtf is wrong with Kyle. This drag made no sense. Once again coming for Crystal with crumbsΒ 

Β 

Also, Bethenny spilled here:

Β 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRuq8MDN/

Edited by Alfred

21 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Wtf is wrong with Kyle. This drag made no sense. Once again coming for Crystal with crumbsΒ 

Β 

Also, Bethenny spilled here:

Β 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRuq8MDN/

:rip:Why is she putting herself in itΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, boys said:

Β 

I can never be team Kyle for more than 2 seconds cause then I see clips like this and she reminds me why she gets on my nerves along with a majority of these women.

I am sorry but this is Crystal's fault. She is such a weak housewife

crystal really doesn’t know how to hold her own. i don’t hate her but she’s had … i guess only two seasons to evolve as a housewife and she’s still struggling to stand her ground in an argument. and yet again a perfect example of what RHOBH has devolved into …. arguing about nothing/semantics. everything is just confusing word salad, stuff that they β€œdon’t wanna talk about cuz it happened off camera” or whatever, and annoying misunderstandings. like can someone please for the love of god go to Rinna and say she was topless, she had sex on a water bed, she kissed another woman or something ???? give us SOMETHING ELSE !!!!!!

8 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Idk if it’s just me but whenever a show moves to those streaming platforms, it loses all its allure to me. God, the way I loved Potomac so much and it became my #1, and to see now that I have to watch the premier on peacock??Β 
Β 

let me pray and see what happens.Β 

I'm confused by this statement.Β 

Β 

It aired on bravo and then goes up onto Peacock the next day. What's wrong about that?

1 hour ago, boys said:

Β 

It aired on bravo and then goes up onto Peacock the next day. What's wrong about that?

I actually came to correct myself because apparently my on demand refused to play the episode and would just send me to peacock directlyΒ :redface:Β either way I watched, and it was a great premiereΒ :clap3:

10 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Idk if it’s just me but whenever a show moves to those streaming platforms, it loses all its allure to me. God, the way I loved Potomac so much and it became my #1, and to see now that I have to watch the premier on peacock??Β 
Β 

let me pray and see what happens.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, boys said:

Β 

Β 

20 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I actually came to correct myself because apparently my on demand refused to play the episode and would just send me to peacock directlyΒ :redface:Β either way I watched, and it was a great premiereΒ :clap3:

:rip:

6 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

I am sorry but this is Crystal's fault. She is such a weak housewife

True but why is Kyle so aggressive to her specifically :rip:Β .Β 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

True but why is Kyle so aggressive to her specifically :rip:Β .Β 

Probably because Teddi was one of the friends that Crystal fell out with…remember Crystal and Teddi had a friendship before the show, and Crystal basically replaced Teddi on the showΒ 

7 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

I need the list of these 14 friends

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpg

Call me crazy but what if they dropped her for GOOD reason

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpeg

39 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Call me crazy but what if they dropped her for GOOD reason

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpeg

What if they cast her 14 friends?

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpeg

Wait didn’t y’all say even RHOP had taken RHOA’s spot??Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

YIKES

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

What if they cast her 14 friends?

Β 

f1Gdmwn.jpeg

:ahh:

17 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Entertainment wise yes

Β 

Β 

54 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Kenya and the girls won...again.

Started out at 930k ish fell to 700k ish and stabilized in the 1M area besting numbers at the reunion.

An ensemble cast after a shakeup...I wonder if Bravo is paying attention.

Β 

The core four: Ambassador Gizelle, Muva Karen, Ashley keeps a storyline and Robyn who is now getting a fire lit under her azz because if she doesn't pick up the pace on this wedding and get in the drama with the girls she's going to be demoted if not worse.

Β 

The rest:

Candice brings the drama and has potential with a divorce, a baby and other things.

Wendy - she's not that girl. I see a demotion in a season or two

Mia - she's slightly Gizelle slightly Marlo. If she doesn't find her balance she'll need the heave-ho but I think she's great drama so far.

Β 

Charisse coming back would be fine as a perm FOH.

Β 

I think they need JUST one or two more spicy new additions to give the show another layer/dimension.

Β 

Β 

Girl bring this energy to Kyle's face :zzz:Β This is why having bad housewives like Lisa Rinna as examples is bad for the franchise. Newer cast member think that posting irrelevant **** in social media makes you a good housewifeΒ 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Kenya and the girls won...again.

Started out at 930k ish fell to 700k ish and stabilized in the 1M area besting numbers at the reunion.

An ensemble cast after a shakeup...I wonder if Bravo is paying attention.

Β 

The core four: Ambassador Gizelle, Muva Karen, Ashley keeps a storyline and Robyn who is now getting a fire lit under her azz because if she doesn't pick up the pace on this wedding and get in the drama with the girls she's going to be demoted if not worse.

Β 

The rest:

Candice brings the drama and has potential with a divorce, a baby and other things.

Wendy - she's not that girl. I see a demotion in a season or two

Mia - she's slightly Gizelle slightly Marlo. If she doesn't find her balance she'll need the heave-ho but I think she's great drama so far.

Β 

Charisse coming back would be fine as a perm FOH.

Β 

I think they need JUST one or two more spicy new additions to give the show another layer/dimension.

Β 

I think Mia's friend (turned enemy) joining the cast will be a good addition and spice things up. Candice will be involved in less drama this season so the other girls better pick it up...

Word on the street is that D'andra and Stephanie are in talks for a RHOD rebootΒ :rip:

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think Mia's friend (turned enemy) joining the cast will be a good addition and spice things up. Candice will be involved in less drama this season so the other girls better pick it up...

Yeah, fair enough. Candice vs Gizelle might be a moment, though.

44 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Word on the street is that D'andra and Stephanie are in talks for a RHOD rebootΒ :rip:

Unword it:coffee2:

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

Let it die, RHOM at least had a core of some interesting women to reboot around. These two are not even remotely engaging enough to build a show around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.