The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

I’ve been listening to Vanessa Williams lately, and can’t help but fancast her in my head for Real Housewives :smitten:Β she lives in Westchester, NY, but I would love to see her gather the girls on Beverly HillsΒ 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Β 

Β 

No shade but I knew they wouldn't last when all she could compliment him on at their wedding was his physical appearance :rip:

13 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Β 

Β 

No shade but I knew they wouldn't last when all she could compliment him on at their wedding was his physical appearance :rip:

Not Nene being right once againΒ :rip:

1 hour ago, boys said:

So are the events in which Gizelle feels disturbed by Chris going to happen during the season or something thats happened in the past because she was certainly excited to see him and greet him.

Doubt anything happens/happened....Gizelle is just looking to stir up drama. I think she's going to be the catalyst for much of the storylines this season. The way she exposed Robin/Juan's businessΒ :rip:

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

2 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Doubt anything happens/happened....Gizelle is just looking to stir up drama. I think she's going to be the catalyst for much of the storylines this season. The way she exposed Robin/Juan's businessΒ :rip:

:rip:

Β 

I was dead and you just KNOW Juan wasn't happy to hear that but it's not like it matters anyway they probably will never get married again

5 minutes ago, boys said:

:rip:

Β 

I was dead and you just KNOW Juan wasn't happy to hear that but it's not like it matters anyway they probably will never get married again

Juan is definitely not making it official lol especially when he gets served with the that prenupΒ 

46 minutes ago, boys said:

So are the events in which Gizelle feels disturbed by Chris going to happen during the season or something thats happened in the past because she was certainly excited to see him and greet him.

If you notice, the camera hangs on a second too long to show Gizelle and Chris's exchange. There's a weird energy already there

6 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Juan is definitely not making it official lol especially when he gets served with the that prenupΒ 

Didn’t the just schedule marriage license appointmentΒ 

i was hard on potomac last season but i really loved this premiere. it was so funny and shady. the way they jumped to calling mia an attention wh0re :dies:

That was a cute first RHOP episode. I was impressed however of how many storylines Gizelle moved in 1 episode :skull:Β must be a record

Β 

Β 

I love Gizzelle but this was WILD :deadbanana:

Β 

like girl didn’t even get a drink yetΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

26 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Didn’t the just schedule marriage license appointmentΒ 

If so...I hope it happens!

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I love Gizzelle but this was WILD :deadbanana:

Β 

like girl didn’t even get a drink yetΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Mia's face was stuck lol

Β 

Gizelle's top 5 messy moments in episode 1:

Β 

1. The cancer/no cancer greeting
Β 

2. Exposing her bff Robyn and Juan's personal businessΒ 
Β 

3. Her twisting Karen's words to make it seem like Karen agreed that Mia was being weird and seeking attention with her cancer IG post

Β 

4. Her dismissing Wendy before Wendy could even say hi lolΒ 

Β 

5. Her telling Ashley that Ashley was lying to her about wanting to divorce MichaelΒ 

Β 

The last 2 were more her being blunt than messy....I have to give it to Gizzy, she was planting the storylines left and right lol

Β 

mess at Cynthia getting divorced again

Sarah Sliverman's misstep giving Holly Robinson Peete some supporting on social media.

Β 

I'm telling you she NEEDS to appear on RHOBH as Garcelle's friend. Sheree was a letdown

Β 

For context, Sarah Silverman started after Kanye made offensive comments recently and came for Holly Robinson Peete as if she's not TV royalty in the industry.

Β 

Holly better get ta parlaying this good press and make some money moves:coffee2:

I was worried last night when half of the new pages in this thread were still about BHΒ :toofunny3:Β but looks like y’all got it together today hihiΒ :heart2:

Β 

I can never be team Kyle for more than 2 seconds cause then I see clips like this and she reminds me why she gets on my nerves along with a majority of these women.

2 minutes ago, boys said:

Β 

I can never be team Kyle for more than 2 seconds cause then I see clips like this and she reminds me why she gets on my nerves along with a majority of these women.

They are all so messy with CrystalΒ 

Β 

she needs to just go off lolΒ 

3 minutes ago, boys said:

Β 

Crystal is an easy target for her. She can’t challenge anyone else. :deadbanana:

I give Gizelle nothing. Her β€œI thought you were the type of girl that didn’t need attention” that she gave Mia tonight was the same **** she gave to Wendy last season. Mix it up a bit.

Β 

I also don’t care for her refusal to switch up dynamics. When she sets her eye on someone (and I mean really doesn’t like them not in the Karen vs Gizelle way), it’s painfully obvious and becomes a bore watching her reach for the stars on why they are horrible. I’m in the minority I guessΒ :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I give Gizelle nothing. Her β€œI thought you were the type of girl that didn’t need attention” that she gave Mia tonight was the same **** she gave to Wendy last season. Mix it up a bit.

Β 

I also don’t care for her refusal to switch up dynamics. When she sets her eye on someone (and I mean really doesn’t like them not in the Karen vs Gizelle way), it’s painfully obvious and becomes a bore watching her reach for the stars on why they are horrible. I’m in the minority I guessΒ :deadbanana2:

Glad to be in that minority with you then. She feels secure because they won't let Robyn go so she knows she can always show up and have someone to back her up on the same old stunts she always does. There's nothing exciting about what she does because she literally does it every season and she has been dragged to hell and back by damn near every cast member except Robyn so it's not even like she's eating these girls up in the fights she ends up looking like a clown.

18 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Β 

Most people are dragging gizzelle on social media so you aren’t in the minority

Β 

Β 

She’s just needed lolΒ 

31 minutes ago, boys said:

Β 

That was such an unnecessary gotcha moment...Crystal's point still standsΒ 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Most people are dragging gizzelle on social media so you aren’t in the minority

Β 

Β 

She’s just needed lolΒ 

agreed.Β  jizz needs new material and a new wardrobe.Β 

Idk if it’s just me but whenever a show moves to those streaming platforms, it loses all its allure to me. God, the way I loved Potomac so much and it became my #1, and to see now that I have to watch the premier on peacock??Β 
Β 

let me pray and see what happens.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.