The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

Giselle is so messy lol The way she casually exposed her best friend's business like that....who needs enemies when you have her as a bestie

Β 

*I do appreciate Gizzys commitment to being messy each season...even though she always retreats at the reunionΒ 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Which RHOP season shouid I start with? I wanna just jump right in - it’s the one franchise I haven’t watched any full episodes ofΒ 

I hate Mia so much, truly one of the worst housewives to ever grace the screen and the worst Potomac housewife. Even Monique was better.

20 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I hate Mia so much, truly one of the worst housewives to ever grace the screen and the worst Potomac housewife. Even Monique was better.

Wendy is worseΒ 

Wendy is a professor...I don't buy the ditsy blonde act as it relates to business

20 minutes ago, joshhh said:

Wendy is worseΒ 

At least Wendy is educated, Mia is a stripper

5 hours ago, Jaay said:

Which RHOP season shouid I start with? I wanna just jump right in - it’s the one franchise I haven’t watched any full episodes ofΒ 

Honestly 3-6 and then go back to 1 and 2 just too see how much everyone changed besides gizzelle Β :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I really enjoyed the premiere. Potomac became my fave RH city last year, so i am happy to see it coming back HARD.Β 

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, Jaay said:

Start from season 1!. S1-2 are not as entertaining but still have their moments like Katie dragging Gizelle/Robyn and Karen vs Ashley. It also gives a good background of the dynamics between the women.Β 

Wendy might have 4 degrees but it feels like she has no common sense. 2 seasons in a row now she's making some for TV business and looking clueless doing it. And the way she spoke to Mia's friend....she would never be that rude in real life, she's so fake.

13 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

mind you she’s childless

I don't know why this made me scream.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952db207aaea387a45093

Β 

Gizelles twins are really growing up :rip:Β 

Β 

also poor AskaleΒ 

Β 

she was basically pushed out if the way and hardly acknowledged :rip:Β 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• It is nice seeing the OG four ladies getting along... but we know this won't be lasting. But it's nice seeing it.
  • I still don't like Mia. At all. She needs to GO!
  • Wendy is serving 1990s hip-hop star in her confessional look.
  • I like Candiace. I like Chris. I don't like Candiace & Chris together. It's toxic.
  • Ashley is a f**king mess, and clearly does not want a damn divorce.

Potomac was great last night! Wendy has truly become the weakest link huh? I'm more interested in seeing her day to day life than seeing her attempt another made for tv business with terrible ideasΒ :rip:

Β 

I mean Robyn also brings nothing but there's more value in her nothingness if that makes senseΒ :gaycat6:

Β 

Β 

only one of the greatest housewives of all time hihi

Β 

Β 

also Ashely is getting Micheal to buy the house so she can take it once they divorce :rip:

Β 

also she’s literally on wwhl drinking a beerΒ 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Β 

Β 

only one of the greatest housewives of all time hihi

Β 

Β 

also Ashely is getting Micheal to buy the house so she can take it once they divorce :rip:

Β 

also she’s literally on wwhl drinking a beerΒ 

:kiss:

People finally understanding Gizelle's 5-D chess brilliance and THIS is why she IS the Kenya of RHOP and why she and Kenya are good friends.

Β 

Beauty

Messy

Chip on their shoulder

Manless and can hold their own because they are not defined by men

Β 

Green-eyed Goddess knows RHOP is the future

insta.gif

Β 

Β 

RHOBH again in everyone's mouth. The cultural impact is undeniable at this point

Whether or not you are team Nene (i'm not) ya'll pray for her youngest son Brentt. Apparently, he (at 23) just had a stroke and heart attack.

Β 

Pray for Brentt, Nene Leakes and family for a speedy recovery and hopefully a change in lifestyle and turn for the better.

Β 

No one should have to experience this with their 23 year old. That's WAY too young. I pray for his recovery.

Lady M is like one of the most famous and well known bakeries lol. It’s been popular for ages.Β 
Β 

RHOP was great last night. Giselle is so shady but she knows what needs to be done. Ashley looked amazing in all her scenes.Β 

So are the events in which Gizelle feels disturbed by Chris going to happen during the season or something thats happened in the past because she was certainly excited to see him and greet him.

37 minutes ago, boys said:

So are the events in which Gizelle feels disturbed by Chris going to happen during the season or something thats happened in the past because she was certainly excited to see him and greet him.

I don’t know but a lot of the trailer was basically this episode and Β maybe the next Β lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.