The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

thoughts?

Kenya has a personal life and a personality to root for. She has moments of goodness, is genuinely funny and naturally iconic (as shown in many moments like "gone with the wind fabulous"). I think the issue with Rinna (and BH in general) is the disingenuousness. First, Rinna came on as an established actress who we know for a fact was desperate to be on the show. Her only "iconic" moments involve her being violent or vile to another person. She turns on every single friend she brings on the show, and throws her entire family under the bus constantly. Aside from her conflicts and using others for a storyline, we still know absolutely nothing about her. Its also funny to me how Kyle didn't particularly like Erika when she first met her, Rinna judged Erika harshly for her music videos, Erika must have had a bad taste in her mouth regarding Rinna after what she did to Yolanda, Rinna literally started a smear campaign against Kyle's sister not to mention assaulted her, Dorit had vicious arguments with Rinna ("were people doing coke in your bathroom", "if I can smell your breath you're too close") and Erika (pantygate), so the fact that they're all still "friends," not to mention that they make up the indestructible and incorrigible "Fox force five" (and thats not even to touch on Teddi, who they all openly hate, make fun of, and belittle) and it really just makes Rinna, but also the FFF (and consequently BH as a whole) seem unbearably fake and forced. That's just my two cents!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Nothing to do with Kenya but Broadway “producing” is such a scam award wise 

they are literally just promoters :rip: 

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The way they literally laughed at her at the finale party because they knew she was causing a scene to try and stay on the show. One of the most embarrassing moments on the show for me. I can barely watch it :rip: 

18 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way they literally laughed at her at the finale party because they knew she was causing a scene to try and stay on the show. One of the most embarrassing moments on the show for me. I can barely watch it :rip: 

How pathetic :rip::dies:

GINA IS OUT! ALEXIS IS RUMORED TO BE IN! NO TAMRAT!

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

GINA IS OUT! ALEXIS IS RUMORED TO BE IN! NO TAMRAT!

Alexis??!

Omg the mess if true

2 minutes ago, Million said:

Alexis??!

Omg the mess if true

MKE was rejected for last season's casting so I think this could be true? Heather is friends with Alexis and Gretchen so that would be easy. Alexis should get the orange though honestly, I think she deserves it the most.

5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

MKE was rejected for last season's casting so I think this could be true? Heather is friends with Alexis and Gretchen so that would be easy. Alexis should get the orange though honestly, I think she deserves it the most.

I’d be here for Alexis and Gretchen both rejoining the show. 

If BH can have 8 FT housewives so can OC. 

I'm sorry but in who's mind is Jen Armstrong a better choice than drugged up thirsty demonic rat Tamra?

I'd be down for a classic housewives feud between Shannon and Alexis though.

On 5/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

Kenya has a personal life and a personality to root for. She has moments of goodness, is genuinely funny and naturally iconic (as shown in many moments like "gone with the wind fabulous"). I think the issue with Rinna (and BH in general) is the disingenuousness. First, Rinna came on as an established actress who we know for a fact was desperate to be on the show. Her only "iconic" moments involve her being violent or vile to another person. She turns on every single friend she brings on the show, and throws her entire family under the bus constantly. Aside from her conflicts and using others for a storyline, we still know absolutely nothing about her. Its also funny to me how Kyle didn't particularly like Erika when she first met her, Rinna judged Erika harshly for her music videos, Erika must have had a bad taste in her mouth regarding Rinna after what she did to Yolanda, Rinna literally started a smear campaign against Kyle's sister not to mention assaulted her, Dorit had vicious arguments with Rinna ("were people doing coke in your bathroom", "if I can smell your breath you're too close") and Erika (pantygate), so the fact that they're all still "friends," not to mention that they make up the indestructible and incorrigible "Fox force five" (and thats not even to touch on Teddi, who they all openly hate, make fun of, and belittle) and it really just makes Rinna, but also the FFF (and consequently BH as a whole) seem unbearably fake and forced. That's just my two cents!

Very spot on. But i'm team Duchess Dorit so the FFF shade I'll let you all have that...

vQnJPD0.gif

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

lmao

Dis why nobody like yo azz Theodore.:coffee2:

54 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Very spot on. But i'm team Duchess Dorit so the FFF shade I'll let you all have that...

vQnJPD0.gif

Dis why nobody like yo azz Theodore.:coffee2:

I literally actually don’t mind Dorit. She was actually interesting when she was friends w LVP and coming for Rinna and Erika. She also has iconic funny moments “Camille… you’re a stupid *****!” “Teddi, you are psycho” and singing for PK at her bday on the yacht :dies: she is just insufferable and muted when she’s around the other hags. Teddi is self explanatory why I hate her, Kyle is so boring and hasn’t had a story line in years besides nose jobs and bangs, Rinna I don’t mind her pot stirring at times but it becomes cringe and over used and she doesn’t really have much else to offer so I really feel like she is overstaying her welcome, and Erika I actually didn’t mind when she first came on she was kind of a breath of fresh air around the ladies but then she really became a Caricature of herself and then the “widows and orphans” lawsuit thing has now been the final nail in the coffin for me. She is insufferable

y'all...seems like we're going to have a bathroom break tonight

I appreciate Drew consistently serves cringey marital scenes we can safely skip to grab a quick snack. A considerate queen!

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

y'all...seems like we're going to have a bathroom break tonight

I really need her to go :rip:

im usually tolerant with the worst housewives but for some reason not her :rip: 

Drew might be the cringiest housewife of all time? It seems even production hates her and Ralph with these made up ass stories/plots. 

Drop it with drew (flop)

Ralph gaslighting sequence (flop) 

assistant story (flop) 

yeah sheree is about to wrap her up OG style. 

Y’all say Drew and her man makeup these scenes and stories and I really just don’t see it. He legitimately seems like a narcissistic fool who has no appreciation for his wife.

Get a divorce girl.

1 minute ago, boys said:

Y’all say Drew and her man makeup these scenes and stories and I really just don’t see it. He legitimately seems like a narcissistic fool who has no appreciation for his wife.

Get a divorce girl.

Yeah the last scene just convinced me it’s all real. 

it’s actually really sad. 

Yeah Ralph seems like a classic narcissist and manipulator.....Drew needs to run! 

3 hours ago, boys said:

Get a divorce girl.

I think they’re both acting for the cameras (not in sync) but the story is real. He is just awful :doc: 

7 hours ago, boys said:

Get a divorce girl.

This, I don't know anyone who would agree to make themselves look like such an awful person for tv...maybe Rinna. Also I need them to bin the husband scenes, this is not what we came for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.