The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

32 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I always shout when Housewives start something and then play a victim about a situation that they created.

Team Wendy all the way, Gizelle is getting ate up in her IG comments & Robyn already had hers turned off, she knew the storm was coming. Also, Robyn continues to just be loud and wrong. 

Robyn’s comments are turned on but I haven’t seen any comments on any of her posts regarding her behavior on tonight’s episode…Mia has her comments limited, so she knew people were gonna come for her ass

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Robyn’s comments are turned on but I haven’t seen any comments on any of her posts regarding her behavior on tonight’s episode…Mia has her comments limited, so she knew people were gonna come for her ass

Girl scroll down just a little on Robyn's most recent post....she's getting lashed

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

This has to have been one of the most infuriating eps in a long time. The hypocrisy and colorism are blatant.

Robyn is a perpetual loser, I wanted to jump through my screen when she started filming Wendy on her phone. Her and Mia need to go. Let's see if Giz can fend for herself.

Karen should've had Wendy's back more instead of saying that "two wrongs don't make a right" BS. Wendy didn't mention an alleged affair until after Mia threw the drink. Initially, Wendy was just defending herself from the storyline Mia kept trying to push about Peter. Mia is not able to go toe to toe with Wendy verbally so she had to resort to violence. 

I really wish Candiace was there because she would've had Wendy's back and ate Robyn & Giz up.

Not me becoming a Wendy and Candiace fan this season. :deadbanana4:

- Wendy was not wrong at all sorry, Mia she is just thirsty to give a moment.

- Giz coming for Karen out of all the people at the table, a mess.

- Mia talks so bad to her long time friend. I would NOT condone that to a friend to talk to me like that.

- Robyn = ? 

Awww and i still don't like Charrisse i think the season would have been fine without her but i hope Karen comes HARD for her in the drama later in the season.

Edited by rooby.booby

Wendy was quite literally backed in a corner. She had no one defending her or having her back so when that drink was FORCEFULLY thrown at her, all she could do was fight with her words and Mia nor the other girls can go toe to toe with her on that so they played the victim.

it was infuriating to watch. And I’m so glad she called out the Giselle’s hypocrisy with the Monique situation. Now it’s if you provoke someone, it’s game on to attacked? Hell no.

2 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Wendy was quite literally backed in a corner. She had no one defending her or having her back so when that drink was FORCEFULLY thrown at her, all she could do was fight with her words and Mia nor the other girls can go toe to toe with her on that so they played the victim.

it was infuriating to watch. And I’m so glad she called out the Giselle’s hypocrisy with the Monique situation. Now it’s if you provoke someone, it’s game on to attacked? Hell no.

Not to mention she did not say anything provoking before Mia threw the drink!...Mia started the verbal confrontation (she had no business speaking on Wendy's business dealings) and then escalated the situation by throwing the drink and later hitting Wendy with her purse! Just flat out wrong all the way around. 

5 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Not to mention she did not say anything provoking before Mia threw the drink!...Mia started the verbal confrontation (she had no business speaking on Wendy's business dealings) and then escalated the situation by throwing the drink and later hitting Wendy with her purse! Just flat out wrong all the way around. 

Exactly. Why is it anyone’s business who Wendy should call and notify when she comes to town? And I totally understand her being like this man is not my husband, why should I do that bc quite literally she owes Patricia nothing. 

Mia was trying to yet again have another moment and proved for the second time, she will throw whatever is nearest to her at the person she’s arguing with. 

2 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

This show is not fun anymore. Some of the women have become outright nasty with their vendettas. It's just not fun tv. Watching J*zzelle and Crackbin sit there and belittle Wendy when shes already in a one sided altercation with another woman is just so ugly. Especially Robyn has really become so hateful against Wendy and honestly theyre just not beating the colorist allegations anytime soon. Their incessant need to call Wendy aggressive, antagonistic, etc when there's literally another woman on the show trying to stirr some drama calling up her business partner, etc and literally throwing a drink at her. She's not allowed to react, be as petty etc. It's just so sad to see. 

Robyn and Mia have very few little reasons to hate on Wendy but that little hate is enough to consume them completely and bully her yet there are women in that cast that have literally done 10x worse stuff to both of them but they have completely forgiven them. 

Say that again!! Giselle was up in Mia's FACE making fun of her 'cancer scare' and all she could muster up was a 'F**k u...let's move on 

I hate to say this but Robyn was wrong. Still don't see it for Wendy but Robyn really can't stand Wendy. Gizelle doesn't like Wendy but Robyn can't STAND Wendy.

It's not colorism. They didn't like Ashley and cornered her in her own restaurant.

They also didn't like Katie.

I think Robyn and Gizelle who, to their credit have not let social media influence them and they remain themselves, saw who quickly Wendy changed from education to throwing it back to Meg Thee Stallion's Thot ish. Changing her body...her personality...all because unattractive people called her unattractive while they are punching keyboards at the local library. They were disappointed in Wendy for being so weak.

But Robyn is taking it to a whole new level. Gizelle is dismissive. Robyn is angered by Wendy and I don't know why. I get Wendy is fake but she's not the only one.

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I think Robyn and Gizelle who, to their credit have not let social media influence them and they remain themselves, saw who quickly Wendy changed from education to throwing it back to Meg Thee Stallion's Thot ish. Changing her body...her personality...all because unattractive people called her unattractive while they are punching keyboards at the local library. They were disappointed in Wendy for being so weak.

This is quite the “female empowerment” spin on what was clearly just Robyn/Gizelle finding something they could pounce on Wendy for so they could create content for the show. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Robyn you in danger girl! She's officially ventured into Teddi territory, unlikeable with ZERO added value to the franchise!

I'm so proud at how Wendy handled herself I just hope her job is safe because that Johns Hopkins statement had me a bit shook :mazen:

22 minutes ago, slw84 said:

But this is not for them to judge. Who are they to be like we respect you if you are into education but if you want to make changes to YOUR BODY, we can no longer view you with respect? There judgment of Wendy opened them up for Wendy to read them for absolute FILFTH and they couldn’t take it. They lost sleep over it and are mad. Don’t start it if you can’t finish it is all I got to say. Gizelle and Robyn come across as very weak with this.

11 minutes ago, Khamis said:

But this is not for them to judge. Who are they to be like we respect you if you are into education but if you want to make changes to YOUR BODY, we can no longer view you with respect? There judgment of Wendy opened them up for Wendy to read them for absolute FILFTH and they couldn’t take it. They lost sleep over it and are mad. Don’t start it if you can’t finish it is all I got to say. Gizelle and Robyn come across as very weak with this.

And they didn't just judge her....they alleged that the reason she got her plastic surgery was because of rumors that her husband was cheating smh

I don’t understand how Wendy is on this show :rip:

I hope they don’t fire her at Hopkins 

RHOP:

• This ass is busted. No towels? Pipes in a bedroom? No A/C? I'd be OUT! No, thanks.
  • Ashley is living her best soon-to-be post Michael Darby life.
  • Askale would've been prepared and put together. Mia's friend is late and out of place. Cheap-ass replacement for Katie Rost. Keep it.
  • Um. I probably wouldn't poop in front of my partner. I don't even do it in public or someone else's home. No, thank you. But you do you, boo. I ain't mad at it.
  • WTF is this neighbourhood? The Grand Dame would've made sure this trip was better than this. If this is Mia's idea of luxury I don't want it.
  • Both Mia & Wendy gotta GO!
  • "I'm confused. It's my birthday." Never change, Karen. Never change.
  • Robyn is right: Wendy gotta stop antagonizing. She can't condemn the behaviour, yet bait them. But Robyn shouldn't have had the camera up filming.
  • THE NOTICE AT THE END! I AM DEAD!

52 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

This is quite the “female empowerment” spin on what was clearly just Robyn/Gizelle finding something they could pounce on Wendy for so they could create content for the show. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Like... cmon now

58 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Even Karen legit made fun of J*zelle's ex Jamal for SEASONS yet theyre besties.

Karen and Gizelle are nowhere near besties. Gizelle just tried to sit there with Robyn and blame Karen for not stopping the whole situation as if she had that power. Karen knows who Gizelle is she always has both eyes on her, she still clocks her on social media to this day.

2 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Point is there is no spiteful vendetta, at the end of the day both of them can be cordial and even engage in conversations and have fun. Despite of their past they J*zzelle can let things go with some women. The same respect is not given to Wendy, she's just dismissed for the smallest reasons (when Gizelle was the one who brought up cheating allegations towards Eddie)

Because she knows Karen isn't going anywhere on this show and is beloved by the fans. She thinks she can take Wendy out by staying on her with Robyn but what she is too stupid to realize is Wendy & Candiace will also obliterate Gizelle like Monique & Karen have done.

"Robyn was right" is the worst stance you could possibly have on this situation :toofunny3:

Robyn and Gizelle are getting EATEN ALIVE on social media. More than Mia herself. The comments on their latest posts on IG…. :redface:

Robyn accusing Wendy of being antagonizing Mia, while antagonizing Wendy to physically attack Mia was something else 

And I was confused when Mia said Peter was like her family, because since when were Mia and Peter ever that close 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.