The Real Housewives: Lisa Barlow sued by former partner for over $400,000 #RHOSLC

boys

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m liking Potomac this season lol. I do get worried when I go over to reddit and the fan base is already rabid. I don’t want this show to turn into Beverly Hills, where the fandom does wayyyyy too much and affects cast members/takes the fun out of the show. Mia clocking Wendy isn’t going to help I fear :rip: 

Also Ashley is clearly lying or just very dumb lol 

I don’t think she’s ready for how messy Michael could be in this divorce 

35 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m liking Potomac this season lol. I do get worried when I go over to reddit and the fan base is already rabid. I don’t want this show to turn into Beverly Hills, where the fandom does wayyyyy too much and affects cast members/takes the fun out of the show. Mia clocking Wendy isn’t going to help I fear :rip: 

People are already demanding Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley to get fired :psyduck: like i don't see how this season is different than your typical Potomac season

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also Ashley is clearly lying or just very dumb lol

wbk, miss Katie had her number!

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

I don’t think Potomac has too many women. It keeps it exciting. Better than too little.

Honestly 7-8 should be the standard. Like the current SLC cast is tew small but they have 3 friends of which is adding to the drama. 

agree.

More shows could benefit from 7-8 cast members tbh...

I think the problem is the only two people on the cast who genuinely like each other are GEB.

if we had at least half of the casts as legit friends there could be a balance.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

People are already demanding Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley to get fired :psyduck: like i don't see how this season is different than your typical Potomac season

This means they've done their job and are going nowhere.

the core four are here to stay: GEB, Karen and Ashley.

Production can't stand Candice so this might be the last season where the girls go after her because the best way to get Candice off is to make her boring and useless. Wendy seems to play ball and I don't think production/execs love or hate her. I think they are indifferent. YOU CAN TELL they don't like MIA but she is so thirsty to make moments they'll use her for a couple more seasons before they set her up for a downfall. Karen is Karen. I think some are delighted at her performance and some probably are annoyed. GEB and Ashley are production teacher's pets. 

36 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Production can't stand Candice so this might be the last season where the girls go after her because the best way to get Candice off is to make her boring and useless. Wendy seems to play ball and I don't think production/execs love or hate her. I think they are indifferent. YOU CAN TELL they don't like MIA but she is so thirsty to make moments they'll use her for a couple more seasons before they set her up for a downfall. Karen is Karen. I think some are delighted at her performance and some probably are annoyed. GEB and Ashley are production teacher's pets. 

Well production seems to be backing Candiace this season....they clocked Mia and Ashley when they tried to lie on Chris. They clocked Giselle and her claims of Chris making her 'uncomforable' with flashbacks of her happily hugging Chris at the Spring event and her openly talking about Chris' *****. Candiace demanded they keep her 4th wall and not cut any of it and they did as she said lol...I think they know she's been painted as the villain for 2 seasons straight so they're giving her a positive edit this season. They'll be back to throwing her under the bus next season. That being said, production knows that Candiace actually clocks in for work so I don't think they want her off the show.

9 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Well production seems to be backing Candiace this season....they clocked Mia and Ashley when they tried to lie on Chris. They clocked Giselle and her claims of Chris making her 'uncomforable' with flashbacks of her happily hugging Chris at the Spring event and her openly talking about Chris' *****. Candiace demanded they keep her 4th wall and not cut any of it and they did as she said lol...I think they know she's been painted as the villain for 2 seasons straight so they're giving her a positive edit this season. They'll be back to throwing her under the bus next season. That being said, production knows that Candiace actually clocks in for work so I don't think they want her off the show.

You all seem to not understand how it works. They clock everyone on their lies that makes the storyline even juicier.

Candice "demanded" as if production would cut out a scene of making Candice meltdown again. She looked like a spoiled child you couldn't play ball. how soon you forget the producer clocked Candice by shading her to her face about them not putting anything in the others ladies ears just like they don't put a bug in her ear to make her say foul things.

Production does not like Candice which is why the first thing out of her mouth was YOU DO NOT WANT ME HERE. She knew it was odd Ashley brought up some mess and then after Gizelle did it she realized SHE is the one that is getting the target this season. She reacted exactly the way Gizelle and Ashley wanted her to.

Instead of being mature and squashing it she overreacted then Chris got in his feelings and now it's a big storyline as the girls calmly take jabs at her.

Candice has even gone as far as to bring Gizelle's kids into it taking it too far even when the fans were on her side.

Production knows Candice clocks in but also can't stand her and she knows it. She herself said she doesn't plan to be on the show that long so I think she will move in in a few seasons and just have peace in her life.

I kind of like Mia lol

This show must be hard to cast though so thats prob why mia is still there after being rumored to be fired 

but...

why she always lying :bibliahh:

27 minutes ago, slw84 said:

You all seem to not understand how it works. They clock everyone on their lies that makes the storyline even juicier.

Candice "demanded" as if production would cut out a scene of making Candice meltdown again. She looked like a spoiled child you couldn't play ball. how soon you forget the producer clocked Candice by shading her to her face about them not putting anything in the others ladies ears just like they don't put a bug in her ear to make her say foul things.

Production does not like Candice which is why the first thing out of her mouth was YOU DO NOT WANT ME HERE. She knew it was odd Ashley brought up some mess and then after Gizelle did it she realized SHE is the one that is getting the target this season. She reacted exactly the way Gizelle and Ashley wanted her to.

Instead of being mature and squashing it she overreacted then Chris got in his feelings and now it's a big storyline as the girls calmly take jabs at her.

Candice has even gone as far as to bring Gizelle's kids into it taking it too far even when the fans were on her side.

Production knows Candice clocks in but also can't stand her and she knows it. She herself said she doesn't plan to be on the show that long so I think she will move in in a few seasons and just have peace in her life.

I didn't say they like her lol but they definitely like the drama she brings or engages in so no I don't think they want her off the show....and I also believe that production picks and chooses which storylines they want to heighten, and who they want to paint as the winners and loosers of those storylines. In this Chris storyline, from the fan reactions I'm seeing online, Candice seems to be the overwhelming beneficiary so I'm not seeing her as the looser so far this season...that could change but so far Giselle, Ashley, and Mia are looking like a trio of liars 

9 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I didn't say they like her lol but they definitely like the drama she brings or engages in so no I don't think they want her off the show....and I also believe that production picks and chooses which storylines they want to heighten, and who they want to paint as the winners and loosers of those storylines. In this Chris storyline, from the fan reactions I'm seeing online, Candice seems to be the overwhelming beneficiary so I'm not seeing her as the looser so far this season...that could change but so far Giselle, Ashley, and Mia are looking like a trio of liars 

True...they have 10k+ footage and splice together a storyline.

Good luck with Candice benefiting from the goodwill this season, though. I have a feeling she will mess something up but oh well.

Candiace is the star of the season by far. And lord she is so damn funny in her confessionals.

Giselle and Ashley are objectively being messy with the Chris stuff, Candiace isn't overreacting to that at all imo.

Candiace is the star of the season by far. And lord she is so damn funny in her confessionals.

Giselle and Ashley are objectively being messy with the Chris stuff, Candiace isn't overreacting to that at all imo.

8 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I do think Candice and Gizelle or Ashley will get first seats. It makes sense to keep gizelle as first seat since she is her normal messy self.

My guess:

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Gizelle Ashley Mia Robyn or Robyn Mia

Just now, slw84 said:

I do think Candice and Gizelle or Ashley will get first seats. It makes sense to keep gizelle as first seat since she is her normal messy self.

My guess:

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Gizelle Ashley Mia Robyn or Robyn Mia

It could be Karen though cause I think she activates later half of the season based on podcast lol 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I kind of like Mia lol

This show must be hard to cast though so thats prob why mia is still there after being rumored to be fired 

but...

why she always lying :bibliahh:

the KKB energy with her lately :ahh: I live

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

agree.

More shows could benefit from 7-8 cast members tbh...

I think the problem is the only two people on the cast who genuinely like each other are GEB.

if we had at least half of the casts as legit friends there could be a balance.

Right. The Potomac ladies this season feel more detached than ever. Or is it just me? Like the random hate for Wendy seems like they don’t care about her irl 

I’m continuing my OC journey and now on S12 and all of a sudden the show sucks :deadbanana: s1-11 we’re incredible, what happened? 

Candice is having a really good season. I see alot of people backing her up and stanning her. She did THAT, but we know her, she will probably ruin it by the end of the season. :laugh:

I like this cast. This is the only cast that i like in full. We could have done without "Charrisse or how do you spell her name. She is boring and always complaining.

Gizelle vs Candiace

Ashley vs Candiace

Karen vs Charisse

Mia vs Wendy

Robyn vs Wendy

Gizelle vs Wendy

So many conflicts in just this season :laugh:On top of that we have the never ending Michael Darby storyline, Peter stirring the pot, etc :deadbanana: yeah RHOP is gold

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It could be Karen though cause I think she activates later half of the season based on podcast lol 

That's right. But you mean replacing Candice or Gizelle. 

I need Gizzy to keep her Kenya domination first seat vibes. Reunions for RHOA ain't been the same since Kenya lost her 1st seat and Gizzy is naturally messy so she deserves.

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

Right. The Potomac ladies this season feel more detached than ever. Or is it just me? Like the random hate for Wendy seems like they don’t care about her irl 

I think there's a few things going on.

Ya'll not gonna act like Gizzy (my girl) wasn't likable in season 1.

Karen and Charisse were frontin and Gizzy was the fun shady girl. 
When people looked at the cast pics they could tell Karen would be uppity but assumed Gizelle would be too. When Gizelle was actually downhome and cool and had Karen and Charisse attacking her she became a favorite. Charisse ended up looking fake and Karen looked like she was playing for the cameras and then Karen's Black bill gates front got exposed. THAT is where things changed. Somehow Charisse was scrambling and then sided with Gizelle more and Karen lost her magic briefly because of the focus on her being broke. Gizelle became less likable BUT more of a polarizing love her or hate her character which made her the staple and that bothered Karen because WE NOW love us some Kurn because she's realer now and had she just kept it real from the jump then Gizelle wouldn't be the RHOP ambassador. They appease Karen by giving her center flute but not giving her more than a 2-3 episode "spinoff" chile that was 'mercial:turkey:

Gizelle is a sorority girl so she loves being the HBIC but Karen wants that spot and Gizelle is not giving it up.

Robyn is the cynthia of the franchise but just more husky and tomboyish.

Ashley is slowly becoming the dark horse and if Gizzy doesn't watch out could come for her throne.

Candice is a spoiled pampered immature brat but she gives good TV.

Since Gizzy is the HBIC and the girls (minus Wendy and Karen) want her acceptance (had Monique and Candice fighting over her chile) it made things more like a sorority than a true friendship group. It's not her fault. Karen slipped and Gizzy caught the crown and she's not giving it back.

GEB + Ashley have a bond. Ashley wants to be friends with them so badly. Karen and Gizelle have a bond but are the best frenemies in history.

UNTIL RHOP gives the Karen, Ashley, Candice or Wendy a true friend to have support like GEB the ecosystem will continue to be off balance. 

One or two of those other cast members needs a TRUE friend so that things even out more. other wise, Gizelle and production determines the storyline.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Gizelle vs Candiace

Ashley vs Candiace

Karen vs Charisse

Mia vs Wendy

Robyn vs Wendy

Gizelle vs Wendy

So many conflicts in just this season :laugh:On top of that we have the never ending Michael Darby storyline, Peter stirring the pot, etc :deadbanana: yeah RHOP is gold

Gizelle vs Candice is going to be so tired, through and delayed

Ashley vs Candice is great because they are both feisty and both want to be friends but got caught up in the game which is why they go for each other's jugular way further than with other cast mates.

Karen vs Charisse is giving grandmas windmilling in the local mall. NO ONE WANTS to see dentures and Beverly Johnson wigs on the floor. I'm bored

Mia vs Wendy Mia is trying I'll give her that. I guess it matters. Meh

Robyn vs Wendy needs to end. It's too far.

Gizelle vs Wendy is dormant. It's barely there anymore. I hope they don't drudge it up.

So happy Gizelle vs Karen is over. We were TIYAD.

But true all this conflict makes for good content but the numbers are not great sadly.

Candiace, Wendy, and Charrisse have all been my least favorites in the past, but I’m really enjoying them this season. Everything that comes out of Candiace’s mouth is pure gold. Wendy is more relatable to me now. I wouldn’t say she’s my favorite but she’s not actively annoying like she has been in past seasons. And Charrisse showing up like she just rolled out of bed to drink and be a messy friend of is sending me. This season the cast is all clicking for me.

also Robyn is (occasionally) entertaining but she is no Cynthia. Sorry to Cynthia :toofunny3: 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:38 PM, slw84 said:

i think the GEB genuinely like Ashley now, and they clearly are friends with Charrisse or else her ass wouldn't be back in so many random scenes over the years and as a FOH this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.