The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

15 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I enjoy the shows I still watch and love discussing them here instead of with my friends because they don't care about Housewives like we do. The point I was making is taking it too seriously is when you start personally attacking people over ephemeral reality show nonsense, which this thread randomly devolves into sometimes.

I guess its the shows' toxicity rubbing off, but whatever. 

For sure, I get that. I'm positive the shows' toxicity is definitely to blame for some of our messy moments in here. :rip:

Time for us all to have our cleansing sound bath in Arizona and make amends as we stare out into the desert

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Not this

Many of her cast members defended her (but not all, including her one-time friend Lisa Barlow) and made excuses.

Lisallah Barlegend wins yet again:wanda:

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Meghan is 100% correct but… we need to see this lmao 

Lmao Meghan is also like pretty good friends with Erika, so they probably have b*tched to each other about how the fans treat Jen vs how they treat Erika.

I do agree it is hypocritical because obviously what Jen did is way worse than anything Erika might have done, but I also kind of don't care tbh. I think it purely boils down to Jen is good tv and occasionally likable, Erika isn't and hasn't really ever been. 

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

A WINNER.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

A smart housewife/businesswoman

u3mMWtS.gif

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

that's not enough for what she did. she shouldn't get a pass because she's a "reality star." she ****** up her life and will face the consequences, and probably close to the max amount of time too

Okay call me insensitive and an a*shole but I really don’t care that she scammed racist grannies and Grampies :skull::rip: also, I get telemarketing and spam calls literally daily and those people are trying to get me to give my social security numbers and identity info, and none of them get caught bc it’s the same people who have been calling me for like 3 years now. At least she wasn’t doing literal identity theft. And to me, the Erika (mostly Tom, admittedly, but Erika inarguably benefitted from it) stuff is worse bc there are disabled and tragic victims. It’s not rich granny accidentally giving thirty dollars a month and not receiving services. It’s Tom Girardi calling and personally manipulating these poor people over and over for decades, and personally grooming and swindling them and their entire close families :toofunny3:

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I enjoy the shows I still watch and love discussing them here instead of with my friends because they don't care about Housewives like we do. The point I was making is taking it too seriously is when you start personally attacking people over ephemeral reality show nonsense, which this thread randomly devolves into sometimes.

I guess its the shows' toxicity rubbing off, but whatever. 

Babe u are the only one still perpetuating it pages later and posting unfunny memes about our “fight” a couple pages ago, when I had already stopped caring. I’m only replying now bc four or five unchecked posts and unfunny jokes continuing without me saying anything is kind of enough. If you don’t want the “toxicity” to continue then please kindly stay silent (and start by not replying to this post :heart2:)

48 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Okay call me insensitive and an a*shole but I really don’t care that she scammed racist grannies and Grampies :skull::rip:

:ace:

You realize a lot of these older people live on a fixed income so being scammed out of that money literally could destroy lives.

RHUGT2 episode 5 was released in Canada today: 

my thoughts: 

- Dorinda needs serious help. I absolutely cannot stand her. 
- Jill is absolutely hilarious. I have to be honest, I’d never heard of her before watching but she’s bringing the kiis every episode and she genuinely seems like she comes from a good place. The producer calling her out about the cameras :ahh:she reminds me of my delusional aunt who gets caught in her white lies

- Taylor. No words. Starving for a story line with nothing to bring to the table. Next. 
- Brandi wasn’t as funny today but she did show a lot of restraint when Taylor was attacking her 

- Phaedra with the “she’s old enough to be your mother” comment :ahh: the bartender absolutely losing it :ahh:

I don’t know why i don’t hate Jen as much as I should. Yes what she did was disgusting but idk, perhaps because she is going to be fully punished by the justice.

Kelly Dodd and Jennie’s only punishment for being horrible human beings was the termination of their contracts which is nothing compared to jail, so I think it’s fair :michael:

Well, Jen is going to jail whether she’s on TV or not so they might as well document it:rip:

I can't wait for Sheree to change the dynamics of RHOBH. The Fad 5 should be scared.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don’t know why i don’t hate Jen as much as I should. Yes what she did was disgusting but idk, perhaps because she is going to be fully punished by the justice.

Kelly Dodd and Jennie’s only punishment for being horrible human beings was the termination of their contracts which is nothing compared to jail, so I think it’s fair :michael:

There are plenty of horrible humans still on bravo but I guess we need to draw the line at crooks who’s means to get on the show is defrauding people :rip:Jen shah is also a horrible person too, she is just more self aware to play the victim til the very last minute :rip: 

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Taylor. No words. Starving for a story line with nothing to bring to the table. Next. 
- Brandi wasn’t as funny today but she did show a lot of restraint when Taylor was attacking her 

Brandi said afterwards that she had the feeling that Taylor was boring because she obviously was the only one who wasn’t real and wanted to manufacture Drama so I think that’s why she wasn’t thaaat bothered. 

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

:deadbanana2:

we need a gif :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Jennifer said:

It’s her first offense, it’s white collar, she obviously signed a plea deal, and she has good lawyers….I’d say Jen gets about 3-4 years. That’s what most of these people (white collar criminals in high power jobs/positions) in similar circumstances get for wire fraud. 

Everyone had already turned on her so she didnt have much leverage on fed if any

11 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Lmao Meghan is also like pretty good friends with Erika, so they probably have b*tched to each other about how the fans treat Jen vs how they treat Erika.

I do agree it is hypocritical because obviously what Jen did is way worse than anything Erika might have done, but I also kind of don't care tbh. I think it purely boils down to Jen is good tv and occasionally likable, Erika isn't and hasn't really ever been. 

Which proves a point...people will put up with anything as long as that person is likable which says less about the likable person and more about the people and their compass in terms of objectivity, ethics etc.

We've seen it done so many times in reality tv and beyond reality tv so there's no surprise Jen Shan is being treated differently than Erika and the RH stans making justifications over their bias due to entertainment value. That's how the execs want their audience programmed. Look at Teresa, Luann and others. The audience is playing right into the hands of the elite executives making millions.

Y’all can drag marlo all you want but she  really really woke Kandi up this season. This reunion is doing to be a mess for Marlo and shereee :ahh: 

14 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

that's not enough for what she did. she shouldn't get a pass because she's a "reality star." she ****** up her life and will face the consequences, and probably close to the max amount of time too

And that's what you call strength, objectivity, morals, ethics, dignity, integrity etc.

But it's just not realistic where the money resides (pun intended) and also add in star power. She won't get nearly as much time but she's screwed her life up.

Kudos to you for not letting celebrity blind you of justice and accountability. Most let it fool them.

:swing:

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Because programming (whether TV, radio, social media engineering etc.) is designed so that you make decisions based on feelings and subjectivity and almost justify bad behavior. That's the game of the elite to maintain power and influence and not feel bad about those they fool because if you are willing to give up certain things then you are no better than they want to believe of you.

You like Jen more due to a human bias (which we all have) to like things that work with our agenda. Kelly and Jennie's brand does not align with your brand; therefore, they could jaywalk and certain people will want the same punishment of Jen. It's a psychological thing that is immersed in marketing/programming etc. and most people are doing exactly what is expected of them...not just for Jen, Teresa, Luann, Porsha and others.

:pool:

ya u know what i agree if them f*ckin old ppl were too stupid to realize they were buying mudpies instead of weekly gutter cleaning services then they deserve to get scammed !!! get money Jen !! #FREEJENSHAH

I’ve never watched OC so idk if this is a bad take, but I totally took Vicki and Tamara’s side over Dorinda’s with the stupid eating in room thing :toofunny3: Dorinda is an over blown hall monitor. Production should have never given her that leverage of hosting. I swear, most of the women who come back, when they show up on the screen it feels warm and familiar, like how I felt seeing Brandi again. Even though Brandi is a terrible person, she somehow comes across endearing. Even Phaedra, who I do not support, comes across as likeable and makes you glad to see her on TV again. However, seeing Dorinda again brought a heaviness and weighed me down a bit. I did not miss her at all lol. I really don’t think being on TV is good for her mental health. And Eva blowing kisses up her ass every chance she gets is not helping. Eva was cute and kind of fun to have back the first 3 episodes. But her reaction to the “mangina” thing, and everything after was annoying and unnecessary. Also, I feel so bad for Jill. Even though she is a huge opportunist and very phoney at times, I do feel that Dorinda has been very foul to her and thought she was better than Jill bc she was still on the show, but now that’s not the case. Vicki, Phaedra, Eva, Jill, and Taylor are just kind of there at certain points. Tamara, Brandi, and Dorinda are carrying. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.