The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Kyle is still trending on Twitter. It’s bad for her. The episode hasn’t even aired yet

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Kyle is still trending on Twitter. It’s bad for her. The episode hasn’t even aired yet

yeah, tbh I was wondering what Kyle was so nervous about last week. She was annoying but I shrugged it off, never thinking it would be THIS bad. 

Now her comments about leaving the show a few weeks ago make more sense

Here comes the grief excuse

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Of course 

40 minutes ago, boys said:

Didn’t she try this already :rip:

Anyway the previews whew. This season is so messy and Kathy isn’t even here. 

I recently started RHONJ. in the middle of Season 3. Melissa Gorga is the fakest thing i‘ve ever seen on a RH franchise. Everything about her seems calculated 

but what a show. Woooh. NJ delivers

32 minutes ago, boys said:

What a joke :ahh:

Using the death of her mother to justify her disgusting self. This would've made sense if it was an isolated incident but she has always been like this.

omg just watched the clips.. Vyle is absolutely disgusting. Besides her denying Sutton’s miscarriages, the psychical intimidation really crossed the line for me. And for what? I really hope Sutton reflects on this, Kyle has never, ever had her back even against someone she’s met for three weeks. 

Erika talking to Garcelles son also crossed the line. I’m sure they are probably anxious about being on TV without some crackwhore ***** putting them on the spot and making them feel uncomfortable. If this was Vyles daughter you know it would be WW3.

1 hour ago, boys said:

She can feel the heat now so it’s resorted to this as many called in here DAYS AGO

I was warming to kyle for the first time this season but seeing her talk to Sutton and about Garcelles son is a big turn off! Its so clear Ericka, Rinna, Dorit and Teddi are in a blind alliance with each other. Just listen to Teddis podcast she is such a hater!

Honestly I like Sutton but one of the WORST parts of this franchise is that the likeable cast just aren’t strong enough to handle these terrible women. Sutton should have gathered Kyle SO FAST that Kyle wouldn’t dream of putting her hands on her or questioning her life traumas EVER AGAIN. But instead she just cries….. and begs for forgiveness. 

Garcelle just say “it’s not ok” to Erika cussing out her 14 yr old child. A child. Voice ain’t even dropped yet. Where are the backbones?!

Edited by Khamis

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Garcelle just say “it’s not ok” to Erika cussing out her 14 yr old child. A child. Voice ain’t even dropped yet. Where are the backbones?!

Her child is literally right there and clearly already uncomfortable with the situation, and Erika is completely s**t-faced. What good would it have done to deal with it at that time? Garcelle (and Crystal taking him away from Erika) absolutely did the right thing, she can tear her a new one later.

I've been gone all weekend and deliberately stayed off social media, so seeing all of this tonight and the Kyle take-down finally happening...

whitney-houston-whitney.gif

The fact that we were all sure were were goin to take Kyle's side vs Kathy Hilton but KH is probably right on hating Kyle the way she does :deadbanana:

Vyle truly went back to one of tge lowest she's ever been. After using Kim's issues as a storyline for years, now she goes after a woman's miscarriages. She is disgusting. She almost had me fooled this season

7 hours ago, boys said:

It's just so funny to me how out of touch she is with reality to think that telling someone they didn't have 2 miscarriages wouldn't come off bad 

I think she was referring to the episode before, not this upcoming one.

That's not to say she isn't insufferable and consistently on the wrong side of history. 

Imagine attacking (physically too) Sutton for being insensitive towards a woman's miscarriage by telling her that she's lying about her own miscarriages because 'she's never talked about them'. 

These women are the absolute PITS and the fact that they are given such a platform is...ugh.... 

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

Honestly I like Sutton but one of the WORST parts of this franchise is that the likeable cast just aren’t strong enough to handle these terrible women. Sutton should have gathered Kyle SO FAST that Kyle wouldn’t dream of putting her hands on her or questioning her life traumas EVER AGAIN. But instead she just cries….. and begs for forgiveness. 

Yup this franchise needs a Kenya or a Candiace. The problem with casting new women is that they could be absorbed by the FFF and become allies rather than going against them. See: Diana Jenkins. Even Sheree Zampino recently said that she loves all the women

#RHOBH rundown:
Kyle Richards gets physical and discredits Sutton for reacting to Diana being a crazy lady
erika jayne tells a teenager to gtfo (mind you that’s the mothers bday party she’s a guest)
And then Kyle laughs it off with the others as Erika being drunk and joking? These girls can’t be serious? Like they knew this was gonna be on TV how are they this dense in the head? And for people saying Garcelle didn’t react better. Yah’ll want Garcelle to be the angry black woman so bad.

19 minutes ago, xmrw0nqzlifex said:

And for people saying Garcelle didn’t react better. Yah’ll want Garcelle to be the angry black woman so bad.

I think people want Garcelle to be able to express herself fully without worrying about whether she's labeled the angry black woman. That's the difference. Its not right she has to constantly keep herself in check but Erika can spew rage at the drop of a hat.

Although I think this was the moment Garcelle was finished with Erika and had had enough. They were actually kinda friends until this point.

Just one Twitter video of Kyle, Mauricio, Dorit and PK talking about the Erika/Jax situation is quickly reaching 1 million views. Dorit was pretty innocent in it comparatively, but she better distance herself quick because this is gonna blow up Wednesday.

23 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think people want Garcelle to be able to express herself fully without worrying about whether she's labeled the angry black woman. That's the difference. Its not right she has to constantly keep herself in check but Erika can spew rage at the drop of a hat.

Since apparently it needed to be said. It’s terrible that Garcelle has to police herself and can’t allow herself to feel and act on human emotions but these other yt women can kick and scream and curse out 14 yr old children whenever they please. That’s your child…. Tell that women to keep her ****** drunk mouth closed when it’s not filled with an on old shriveled…. Ok I’m done.

but I do get what that one person said about not wanting to act a certain way in front of her son but I hope she lets her have it when they are alone.

Going back to the Kyle/Sutton/Diana scene, it's kinda funny to me how Diana seemed to be the one who came off better from that whole interaction. Kyle has obviously crossed a line and acted like a complete drunken mess, Sutton was not able (yet again) to defend herself, and resorted to crying (understandibly so, though i liked it when she called Diana a motherf*cker lol). Which is weird bc in the last episode, Diana couldn't argue for **** (the headbutting comment, and the villain line were just cringe) even when she was actually in the right.

I like Sutton, and i find myself rooting for her along with Garcelle during this season. I also understand that she was backing her friend, but the way she approached Diana as if it was an interrogation on why she came to the party was not the right way to go about it. If Garcelle has said nothing, why would you care? Also, she could've said something along the lines of "I did not appreciate how you singled out my friend in ur text etc..." I mean, add some gaslighting the way ur castmates do ffs...

Either way, i love how this whole thing backfired on the ff5 and Diana... the past few days have been fun reading all the takedowns on twitter lol

11 hours ago, Sexxx Dreams said:

What a joke :ahh:

Using the death of her mother to justify her disgusting self. This would've made sense if it was an isolated incident but she has always been like this.

Also like, her mom was in her 90s right? I understand if she tragically lost a child but like girl, this was months ago and your mom was old AF.

14 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I like Sutton, and i find myself rooting for her along with Garcelle during this season. I also understand that she was backing her friend, but the way she approached Diana as if it was an interrogation on why she came to the party was not the right way to go about it. If Garcelle has said nothing, why would you care? Also, she could've said something along the lines of "I did not appreciate how you singled out my friend in ur text etc..." I mean, add some gaslighting the way ur castmates do ffs...

Sutton is strange. She was totally inappropriate with Diana in that moment and wouldn't stop touching her, both in the episode and in the preview for next week, despite being asked to stop several times. 

Sutton's saving grace is while she's weird and a little bit mean herself, the terribleness of the people surrounding her way outdoes her. Like, Diana came back way too strong and then Kyle came up and literally manhandled her.

4 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Also like, her mom was in her 90s right? I understand if she tragically lost a child but like girl, this was months ago and your mom was old AF.

I don't believe her excuse she's mourning her mom as the reason she acts terribly, but let's not pretend losing a parent at any age is easy. Whether they're 100 or 60. Especially since her dad is already gone and she has no siblings close in age to her - I think she has a half sister that's already almost 80.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.