Horror Movies

Outlaws

• ATRL Moderator

Scream 5 was a miss. Not a total miss, but it's still the weakest entry. It always bugged me how 90% of the shots are close ups. Felt like a TV movie. Also, they should've brought back Marco to do the score.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

I just saw M3gan, it's pretty funny. I have a really good time, it's a thriller basically. No blood and no jump scares

Spoiler

I lost it when she start singing :bibliahh:

Roman Holiday

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Oh they TOOK it. Iconic trio

Edited by Roman Holiday

25 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Oh they TOOK it. Iconic trio

They need to book Brittany Snow for more horror projects asap!

I finally watched Smile and the ending pissed me off so much! Why couldn't Joel just stay the **** away?! :biblio:

I just watched Speak No Evil

Spoiler

The beginning scene was already eerie and so was the music during the whole movie. Almost every scene with Karin and Patrick made me so uncomfortable. It gave me a certain helplessness, because everything is predictable but the parents of Agnes are so naive, careful and too good natured. And everything evil won so easily at the end. 
Does anybody know what to the other parents happened? How do Patrick and Karin get away with all of it?

On 12/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, ChapelHooker said:

Brittany Snow is the real star of X :gaycat1:

Say it LOUDER for the A24 stans in the back!

o61OwF9.gif

Miss Terrifier 2 really saved 2022 form bieng the most midnights year for horror movies in recent memory. We have no choice but to stan.

o61OwF9.gif

Looks like Terrifier 2 will get one of my **** list spots huh. Overrated pos

spacer.png

On 1/1/2023 at 2:18 AM, genetic fail said:

They need to book Brittany Snow for more horror projects asap!

She was saur good in Would You Rather and I can't believe that movie is from 2012, she hasn't aged one bit

6 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I just watched Speak No Evil

Hide contents

The beginning scene was already eerie and so was the music during the whole movie. Almost every scene with Karin and Patrick made me so uncomfortable. It gave me a certain helplessness, because everything is predictable but the parents of Agnes are so naive, careful and too good natured. And everything evil won so easily at the end. 
Does anybody know what to the other parents happened? How do Patrick and Karin get away with all of it?

Spoiler

I hated it cuz realistically after the 2nd or 3rd weird thing they should've left and the reason why they came back was so stupid.

--------------------

Scream 5 wasn't that bad. Yall forgetting how Scream 3 was says alot. 4 reminds superior tho.

Agreed about Halloween Ends tho.

On 12/31/2022 at 5:20 PM, DelRey said:

I just saw M3gan, it's pretty funny. I have a really good time, it's a thriller basically. No blood and no jump scares

Reveal hidden contents

I lost it when she start singing :bibliahh:

Were the kills good? I expected a bloodless thriller. 

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Looks like Terrifier 2 will get one of my **** list spots huh. Overrated pos

spacer.png

MEN.com deserves

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, The Witch said:

MEN.com deserves

spacer.png

I have it at #28

spacer.png

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hated it cuz realistically after the 2nd or 3rd weird thing they should've left and the reason why they came back was so stupid.

--------------------

Were the kills good? I expected a bloodless thriller. 

Honestly I think they were very mid, nothing new and don't show much. Also there are barely like 3 kills. 

I feel like you need to be born and grow in the US to find Bussies Bussies Bussies entertaining. I want my hour and 35 minutes back, thank you

o61OwF9.gif

I'm ready to make my ranking list tomorow. I just need to decide how i will rank them.

13 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I'm ready to make my ranking list tomorow. I just need to decide how i will rank them.

1. Barbarian 

Bubbling Under: Scream 

OUT-OUT: Men 

5 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

1. Barbarian 

Bubbling Under: Scream 

OUT-OUT: Men 

Oooooh MEN is for sure on the **** list.

Roman Holiday

Haven’t watched MEN, but reading the plot details makes me suddenly wanna be an incel

Can't wait to get hate posts for my rankings and my #1. 

:bird:

3 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Haven’t watched MEN, but reading the plot details makes me suddenly wanna be an incel

It’s disgusting…ly bad. Don’t waste your time

Yall hoes better check out The Menu on HBO Max/T:keir:rrent now before sending your lists.

Finally giving time to the rate and there are at least 10 movies I need to watch :deadbanana2: they'll probably end up in the middle overall since those didn't get much hype anyway :cm: 

45 minutes ago, Desire said:

Finally giving time to the rate and there are at least 10 movies I need to watch :deadbanana2: they'll probably end up in the middle overall since those didn't get much hype anyway :cm: 

I still discovered 4-5 movies that i needed to watch but i am lazy and i sent my rankings without them. Like you said, the ones that i didn't watch, seem like ending up in the middle/lower ranking place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.