Horror Movies

Outlaws

The Menu will be on Digital on January 3! You broke ******* better check it out before submitting your rates by the deadline (Jan 10)! :duca:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

inb4 the site stays this way and ruins the rate (not that I've gotten enough submissions yet anyway cough cough)

There is a 2022 horror rate? Can someone link me to the details? Maybe i will participate. 

Skinamarink is interesting experience! When you have mood for something artsy watch it! Anxiety inducing without jump scares (maybe like two). This is something different than everything this year! 

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

40 minutes into Crimes of the Future - time to dip. 

Not my kind of movie.

it sucked so hard lmao

15 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

it sucked so hard lmao

Glad I didn't finish it then. 

It had such good reviews on letterboxd, which is why I even gave it a good 40 minutes benefit of the doubt. :deadbanana4: 

Edited by mellenthin

Now. I watched A Wounded Fawn.

The first act was low-key promising, but the second act DERAILED. I really couldn't wait for it to be over. 

I understand what they were going for, but the execution was horrible (sans the last few minutes, they were low-key a slay). 

Edited by mellenthin

Was going to submit my rate but i'll wait till the menu drops as well as catch up on a few more. Gonna watch bones and all today would you guys consider it horror?

TERRIFIER 2 was CRAY-CRAY :eek: that bedroom scene :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: the lead girl was gorgeous and did well but some other performances like the bedroom friend and the mother :laugh: art was looking camp in the eye especially in the shop scene :santa:

16 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Was going to submit my rate but i'll wait till the menu drops as well as catch up on a few more. Gonna watch bones and all today would you guys consider it horror?

Yes

Bones and All is the ***** I knew it was going to be. Favorite film from 2022 and favorite horror film from 2022.

Sissy was very fun.

On 12/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, hypnodemiluv said:

Skinamarink is interesting experience! When you have mood for something artsy watch it! Anxiety inducing without jump scares (maybe like two). This is something different than everything this year! 

A treat for us artsy fartsy girls! :biggrin: 

@Bhabylon @SitarHero

39 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Each turd represents a Rob Zzzombie project :biggrin:

@lillavend3r

Oh you ate that sister!!!! 

3 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

A treat for us artsy fartsy girls! :biggrin: 

@Bhabylon @SitarHero

2 hours ago, mellenthin said:

Disgusting Halloween Party Food | Gross Trick or Treat Candy ...

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Each turd represents a Rob Zzzombie project :biggrin:

@lillavend3r

And I'm feasting!

flux-gourmet-01.jpg

Bored & All was cute but I was left somewhat disappointed? It took forever to say what it wanted to. About 35 minutes too long, and way too much time was spent on the lead girl whom I couldn't connect with whatsoever. Timothee C carried and the last 10-15 minutes were just lovely. A++ cinematography. It'll rank somewhere in the low teens on my list. Raw outsold btw. @The Witch

7.25/10 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.