Horror Movies

Outlaws

6 hours ago, skankle said:

https://www.gamesradar.com/entertainment/horror-movies/speak-no-evil-remake-james-mcavoy-differences-exclusive/

Oh this is gonna be a special level of dogsh*t huh? The Eden Lake director returning for another chance to demonise the working class and also probably having some corny heroic turn by the middle class protagonists by the sounds of it.

who the **** watched the original and thought "hmmm yea this needs to be less explicit and just be different"

ItuKx0m.gif

• Thanks 1

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Longlegs ate OMFG I'm so ******* shook :jonny5:

Art is coming to save horror in 2024 :jonny4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I forgot how good the Maniac remake is. Elijah Wood really ate :jonny5:

So I just watched The Exorcism and despite being critically panned on RT (28) I have to say I somewhat enjoyed it.

Yeah, the movie suffers from poor writing and editing. Not even the good acting could save it, but the whole plot was very interesting. It's a shame it wasn't properly executed. Plus the ending was beyond cringe and unimaginative.

Chloe was one of the highlights of the movie. I didn't know she could act very decently. She should definitely keep pursuing acting. 

Edited by commander

4 hours ago, Jay L said:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

And what about it? :gaycat1:
Coming to end shits like The Fad Omen. :gaycat1:

28 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

And what about it? :gaycat1:
Coming to end shits like The Fad Omen. :gaycat1:

the only thing Shittifier 3 will hopefully end is the franchise

• Haha 8

On 7/17/2024 at 9:25 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

Got my tickets for Longlegs this weekend. Thank you @SitarHero for offering to babysit 

46QeMMx.gif

Baby and I will be reviewing Maikon's filmography in the meantime!

has anybody watched lowlifes? me and my boyfriend were looking for a horror movie to watch on friday and gave it a go and omg, i loved it! finally a horror movie that wasn't spoiled by the trailer. i was expecting it to have a pretty generic storyline and i did not see the twist coming. recommended! 

Smell 2 looks AWFUL :deadbanana2:

what kinda Netflix original ass mess 

In a Violent Nature Turd was painful to watch... (How does it have a 77% RT score?! #payola)

Even the kills couldn't revive the terrible plot and lack of character development, let alone the endless walking that took up half the movie!

By the end, I was really hoping to get offed myself :dancehall2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2024 at 3:21 PM, SitarHero said:

Baby and I will be reviewing Maikon's filmography in the meantime!

I kinda loved and hated everything about it :rip: 

Will rewatch on streaming eventually. 

I wanna see longlegs sooooo bad but everyone in my life hates horror films. 

how many of y'all go to the movies solo :monkey:

58 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I usually drag my partner with me but he is tired of all the trash horror movies this year, so I go to the ones that are obviously going to be turds alone.
It's still fun tbh, unless you get scared really easily.

9 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Going alone is so fun, I will go solo if I can't get my man or friends to go. Plus, easier to coordinate and pick a good spot. :bird:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Going to the movies solo is the best

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 8:56 PM, Jay L said:

Can't wait for it, the last one was pure vintage gore comedy horror classic, it was perfect

• Like 1

Ghost Mansion (2021) was a cute little movie, nothing wow but if you don't have anything else to watch, try this. 

The Exorcism (2024) i know what movie will be on my **** list for this year. 💜

On 7/21/2024 at 6:16 PM, Finish Ticket said:

has anybody watched lowlifes? me and my boyfriend were looking for a horror movie to watch on friday and gave it a go and omg, i loved it! finally a horror movie that wasn't spoiled by the trailer. i was expecting it to have a pretty generic storyline and i did not see the twist coming. recommended! 

I watched it a few days ago and it is probably one of my fav horror movies EVER. it was written so well, it was original, I loved everything about it except for

the ending lol. I hated the she got to live. I thought the gingerhead would be the final girl but that sheriff had to ruin it all,  I HATED IT.

I also thought maybe the gingerhead and the blonde would run away but considering she slaughtered her family I realized it would so bad lol 

Ti West's post-pandemic creativity is off the rails. :clap3: He had been always spot on, but his latest movies hit it big time. 

His love for substantial slasher and horror in general and dark tone movies is very apparent. MaXXXine completes this trilogy fabulously closely threading all themes explored previously in this franchise - broken lives, seedy and hedonistic form of human nature, somehow twisted ambition to be UP there all wrapped up with integral religious commentary. The movie is a bang and we can only hope he remains inspired this much. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

Ti West's post-pandemic creativity is off the rails. :clap3: He had been always spot on, but his latest movies hit it big time. 

His love for substantial slasher and horror in general and dark tone movies is very apparent. MaXXXine completes this trilogy fabulously closely threading all themes explored previously in this franchise - broken lives, seedy and hedonistic form of human nature, somehow twisted ambition to be UP there all wrapped up with integral religious commentary. The movie is a bang and we can only hope he remains inspired this much. 

HalSSSine > Hindlegs 

@ChapelHooker 

Spoiler

both were a bit **** tho :rip:

Edited by Reverse Warholian
  • Haha 1

Has anyone seen Oddity yet? it's gotten great reviews so far. I think I'll go see it tomorrow

7 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

HalSSSine > Hindlegs 

@ChapelHooker 

Reveal hidden contents

both were a bit **** tho :rip:

It remains to be confirmed. :camping:

However, I do think horror of Longlegs will come through, hopefully. :fishing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.