Horror Movies

Outlaws

21 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

the should remake it with the Goop lady as the mother

rsz_gettyimages-1201090001_cropped-2.png

Wait, that's a great idea. Gwynlegend would slay it, I believe.

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

where can i watch cause i'm interested in seeing it

I watched it on Prime (my possibilities to watch movies are pretty limited tbh) 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

okay evil dead rise slayed so much!! #1 already on my list #2 Spoonful of sugar :-*

Watched Possessor (2020) for the first time last night and it was a serve your honor, Chris Abbot on it whew

:WAP:

Edited by lillavend3r

Evil Dead might be the best horror franchise :jonny5: every movie is quality. I think it helps that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell stayed creatively involved in all of them but still it's quite impressive :clap3:they know what the fans want and continue to serve it.

And if you add the amazing Ash Vs Evil Dead tv series they really are leading the pack in horror franchises 

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up." — braindamage: EVIL DEAD RISE  (2023) dir. Lee Cronin

8 hours ago, Jay L said:

Evil Dead might be the best horror franchise :jonny5: every movie is quality. I think it helps that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell stayed creatively involved in all of them but still it's quite impressive :clap3:they know what the fans want and continue to serve it.

And if you add the amazing Ash Vs Evil Dead tv series they really are leading the pack in horror franchises 

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up." — braindamage: EVIL DEAD RISE  (2023) dir. Lee Cronin

i wish for Ash vs Evil Dead season 4 so much! it's that TYPE of show i love

Also that sister reminds me so much of queen Rebecca Hall :-* 

Edited by hypnodemiluv
mistake

Evil Dead was fine, don't get the praise tbh :michael: It was giving above average Netflix original.

10 hours ago, skankle said:

Evil Dead was fine, don't get the praise tbh :michael: It was giving above average Netflix original.

the irony of you saying this and having drag me to hell as your avi lol

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

DRAG her!

SchmoodRing

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

One is a remembered, acclaimed classic long before the time of horroptimism and the other is a soon-to-be-forgotten serviceable 5th entry in a series. I'm afraid there's no irony here.

Karina_2022_Winter_SMTOWN_SMCU_PALACE_Co

10 minutes ago, skankle said:

One is a remembered, acclaimed classic long before the time of horroptimism and the other is a soon-to-be-forgotten serviceable 5th entry in a series. I'm afraid there's no irony here.

what scream 6 was to the franchise is what evil dead rise will be for the deadbites seethe

Tomorow i am going to see Evil Dead Rise, i am so excited! 

On 4/23/2023 at 3:50 AM, hypnodemiluv said:

i wish for Ash vs Evil Dead season 4 so much! it's that TYPE of show i love

Love to see this taste:clap3:Same! What a great series. That show will probably be the last time we see Bruce Campbell play Ash too :weeps: (unless he changes his mind which is definitely possible I think lol

The horror movie of the year is now on VOD!

dtoZoJt.gif

when FD6 drops and it finalizes the trinity of iconic sixth franchise entries (Saw, Scream, FD) then what?

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

when FD6 drops and it finalizes the trinity of iconic sixth franchise entries (Saw, Scream, FD) then what?

The Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return erasure :eli:

evil dead rise was such a slay! can't wait to buy it to watch it a million times

alyssa was AMAZING, i chuckled a couple times and i wasn't laughing at her, i was laughing at how playful she was with the role but it was so neatly delivered... it's very interesting because i never saw her in this type of role and she devoured it

8.9/10

On 4/22/2023 at 8:01 AM, SchmoodRing said:

where can i watch cause i'm interested in seeing it

Can we share illegal streaming services in here? If we can I know a good website :chick1:

sm3gan is already forgotten. they even managed to get a better film out of vegetabelle. 

Attending a horror trivia night this weekend to get inspired for my next 2 rates :ghostface:

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

M3GAN

Evil Dead Rise

Talk to Me

The Nun 2

2023 WASHED 2022 already I fear

SchmoodRing

I have a feeling The Nun 2 is going to serve Annabelle: Creation levels of redemption :duca: 

On 4/23/2023 at 3:28 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Whoa ntm on Drag Me to the Louvre

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.