Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

it's not a bomb if it makes a profit. thus MaXXXine coming to theaters soon-ish

and smile cost 17x what pearl or x did.

Edited by fridayteenage

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

Sissy was so B, I-

Why does it have 3.3 on Letterboxd :deadbanana4: 

Spoiler

her pushing off that annoying gay off the cliff

was very satisfying to the audience. deserves a 3 on that alone :clap3:

3 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:
  Hide contents

her pushing off that annoying gay off the cliff

was very satisfying to the audience. deserves a 3 on that alone :clap3:

:deadbanana:

I gave it a 2.5. The latter half pushed it up from a 2. :clap3: 

Doing that #vfg31 challenge and the first two movies I picked were not good :deadbanana4: (Halloween 4 and The Craft Legacy) :deadbanana4:

Y’all follow me on Letterboxd @ totamilegend

I always check reviews so don’t disappoint me :gaycat4:

Edited by Totami Legend

29 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Doing that #vfg31 challenge and the first two movies I picked were not good :deadbanana4: (Halloween 4 and The Craft Legacy) :deadbanana4:

Y’all follow me on Letterboxd @ totamilegend

I always check reviews so don’t disappoint me :gaycat4:

what's that challenge ?

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

what's that challenge ?

Ive prepared my watchlist already :jonny5:

Disappointed with 3X Bodies after the hype and praise it got, it felt like a parody, a 'Scary Movie' kind of movie, a comedy basically.

I get the Z-TikTok generation satire with the dialogues-situations but that is not enough to make a good horror movie, it was pretty much boring majority of time, no suspense at all, no matter if it was made on purpose I was lowkey bored and annoyed overall with the stupidity of the characters, pretty much forgettable. 

Not everybody can pull an excellent camp horror movie with suspense.

301027f4e44ffa7f9de6a87a0720313aac4f9dff

9 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Ive prepared my watchlist already :jonny5:

hmmm slay! i'll try it out

28 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Disappointed with 3X Bodies after the hype and praise it got, it felt like a parody, a 'Scary Movie' kind of movie, a comedy basically.

I get the Z-TikTok generation satire with the dialogues-situations but that is not enough to make a good horror movie, it was pretty much boring majority of time, no suspense at all, no matter if it was made on purpose I was lowkey bored and annoyed overall with the stupidity of the characters, pretty much forgettable. 

301027f4e44ffa7f9de6a87a0720313aac4f9dff

Ugh time to re-watch Malignant for the 7438954923630 time

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Agreed 100%

Mediocre movie, only she was serving. 

R1Jg3dgeL0y9y0iO.jpg

the boring ass final girls :zzz:and kim k ex is so ugly

Edited by Sharapov

Orphan: First Kill kinda batting for FOTY? Esther has cemented her legacy as a legend of horror.

giphy.gif

I just watched Compliance and it was so unsettling, and then I found out it was based on a true story :biblio:

It kinda reminded me of Speak No Evil, but this one actually succeeded with what it was trying to accomplish.

Not MEN being so bad. I am so mad that i didn't like it at all. After Annihilation you come up with this. For sure on my worst horror movies from 2022. 

i don't believe this has been posted here before. now Ms. Monroe is doing the stalking and following :clap3:

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i don't believe this has been posted here before. now Ms. Monroe is doing the stalking and following :clap3:

Aw. I have this on my list already. Excited to see it 

Watched Speak No Evil the other night.  A solid 7/10.  I've never seen a horror movie use AWKWARDNESS to create tension so well.  I was cringing (in a good way) throughout the first 3/4s of the movie.  The end was not really a surprise, but it was still good.

However, I couldn't find any real sympathy for the Danish couple.  They had 1000 opportunities to leave.  And the little girl constantly forgetting her stuffed rabbit causing problems... :rip: 

12 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Perched :duca: 

9 hours ago, Miles. said:

Watched Speak No Evil the other night.  A solid 7/10.  I've never seen a horror movie use AWKWARDNESS to create tension so well.  I was cringing (in a good way) throughout the first 3/4s of the movie.  The end was not really a surprise, but it was still good.

However, I couldn't find any real sympathy for the Danish couple.  They had 1000 opportunities to leave.  And the little girl constantly forgetting her stuffed rabbit causing problems... :rip: 

Yep. All of this :clap3:

On 10/2/2022 at 7:51 PM, skankle said:

Orphan: First Kill kinda batting for FOTY? Esther has cemented her legacy as a legend of horror.

giphy.gif

Your Tea is scalding sis :flame:

giphy.gif

-

I need to see Bodies(x3), some of the online clips (the "vet" scene) sent me

Lemme browse on Shudder for a bit

I just got back from seeing Smile an hour ago and it was actually REALLY good? I hated the trailers and was expecting a simple and generic horror film that would allow 2 hours to fly by, so I was thoroughly impressed by the execution and story. Obviously it's not a groundbreaking concept in any way, but it actually did have something interesting to say so I have to give it props for that. :cm: 

Speak No Evil is a burning pile of 3/10 ?, midway into this it's just WACK & that climax didn't better this at all. Do not recommend to watch at all

This dad deserves all the blame for not listening to the mom, not surprised he had what was coming at his family in the end when he found out the hosts truth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.