Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

Ginger Snaps 2 is just pure gold. How on earth i didnt know that this existed. :rip:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Is 'Spoonful of Semen' really that good? I might check it, the payola is working @The Witch

Oczm6gi.gif

5 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

it was my fault, i'm afraid. completely forgot this movie existed too. easy Top 5 of the 2010s

Oczm6gi.gif

Spill and ScarJo was robbed of an Academy award nomination for it.

Oczm6gi.gif

45 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Is 'Spoonful of Semen' really that good? I might check it, the payola is working @The Witch

Oczm6gi.gif

Yeah it is! @The Witch and I serving taste as usual

Oczm6gi.gif

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Oczm6gi.gif

ehhh, actor playing the husband is hot

Oczm6gi.gif

26 minutes ago, The Witch said:

https://i.imgur.com/Oczm6gi.gif

i'm sure the Demi stan here who did craft services for that movie is gonna come for you soon enough 

Oczm6gi.gif

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

i'm sure the Demi stan here who did craft services for that movie is gonna come for you soon enough 

Oczm6gi.gif

Some girls did payola for Watcher and other stan MEN.com. There's nothing wrong with ms @hypnodemiluv stanning Spoonful of Semen!

Oczm6gi.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

Oczm6gi.gif

Not this being the main reason of the movie being good :rip:

Oczm6gi.gif

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

Oczm6gi.gif

:dies:

53 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Some girls did payola for Watcher and other stan MEN.com. There's nothing wrong with ms @hypnodemiluv stanning Spoonful of Semen!

Oczm6gi.gif

Protect @The Witch at all cost! :clap3:
Oczm6gi.gif

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Oczm6gi.gif

Spoonful of semen is ART! Is not for everyone. Im also good cook so im sure that hot husband ATE

Spoiler

My ass

well! :cm:
At least watch this movie to the end then make your opinion everyone! :clap3:

Edited by hypnodemiluv
Typo

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

Not this being the main reason of the movie being good :rip:

Oczm6gi.gif

:dies:

plot is also iconic and twist is good - better than 99% of the movies this year :-* try it it won't hurt honey :-* 

Swallowed was mediocre. I wanted some gross nasty body horror but all we got was some fisting and weird tonal shifts.

Oczm6gi.gif

41 minutes ago, skankle said:

Swallowed was mediocre. I wanted some gross nasty body horror but all we got was some fisting and weird tonal shifts.

Oczm6gi.gif

yeah it was mediocre, that song though is so good! also your avi serving taste! 

Has anyone ever watched Rose Red, a tv movie from Stephen King? I found a DVD of it at a thrift store the other day and I watched it last night. It was a solid haunted house horror movie, especially for TV standard. I would love to see a remake of it where it's more dark and horror without the TV standard. There's a lot of potential for it to be a streaming series on Netflix or HBO Max. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

Has anyone ever watched Rose Red, a tv movie from Stephen King? I found a DVD of it at a thrift store the other day and I watched it last night. It was a solid haunted house horror movie, especially for TV standard. I would love to see a remake of it where it's more dark and horror without the TV standard. There's a lot of potential for it to be a streaming series on Netflix or HBO Max. 

I did but very long time ago, around when it came out, I totally removed it from my mind.

I did love and at the same time I was very scared when I was little by 'The Tommyknockers', another tv miniserie from King, I casually had the chance to rewatch it some years ago, it's a trash cheap product if you watch it now but back in the day it was great during 'Twin Peaks' time, this deserves as well a better done remake.

twitter slowly discovers and stanning one of the best horror movie this year!

14 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I loved it as a kid but I barely remember it now. Remember it being genuinely creepy! There was a horror TV series released in the UK this year called Red Rose that I initially thought was gonna be a remake but unfortunately it was not and it was **** :heart2:

On 3/18/2023 at 7:26 AM, popmusicisdead said:

Oczm6gi.gif

Omg 😂

Oczm6gi.gif

28 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Omg 😂

Oczm6gi.gif

:'(:'(:'(

5 hours ago, skankle said:

I loved it as a kid but I barely remember it now. Remember it being genuinely creepy! There was a horror TV series released in the UK this year called Red Rose that I initially thought was gonna be a remake but unfortunately it was not and it was **** :heart2:

Same! Hopefully one day it’ll get a remake to live up to its fullest potential. 

watched "65" and is alright SF horror but with more adventure elements. Reminds me of game Elex a little. Cute 6.5/10

Watched Slumber Party Massacre (2021) what a mess lmao. The dialogue and script in the first 20 or so minutes literally killed me. 

23 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

Watched Slumber Party Massacre (2021) what a mess lmao. The dialogue and script in the first 20 or so minutes literally killed me. 

It was a mess but i liked it in the end 

Margaux was  funny comedy horror

but its not scary. Lexi is queen tho. Legendary character. 

51 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

The thought of Sigh 6 being so frontloaded pleases me 

Oczm6gi.gif

@popmusicisdead @SitarHero

I regret to admit that I enjoyed most of the new one. Let me start a stan war by calling Neve Campbell a talentless flop

Oczm6gi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.