Pokéthread

Mimie

I finally got myself an adamant shiny Beldum after Lord knows how many picnic and tries and found also a shiny Meditite :jonny5:

I am creating my team for online battle, need to get to masters again! Gholdy needs that ribbon!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Does anyone have a fire paldean tauros they can spare? Let me know :)

Pokemon Concierge was really cute!:heart2:

Psyduck riding on the scooter:ahh:

Not the last episode making me cry:chick3:

All G5's starters making T30 OU :clap3: samurott-hisui.pngserperior.pngvolcarona.png

If u told me ironboulder.png would be the most used new Paradox in OU 3 weeks ago i would've laughed :rip: 

ragingbolt.pngbetter sleigh VGC & OU tho. I love long Pokemon :clap3:

GCx7t-mWkAAgRVE?format=jpg&name=large

Can anyone trade me a shields down Minior, Sprigatito, and a Marenie with regenerator? 

im trying to get back into Scarlet after dropping my first playthrough but playing with my bf. Dont have the DLC yet. And dont judge me I didn’t pick Toxapex he did :emofish:

Edited by Chiidish

Latias is so good in doubles right now, just ended this match where she held up against Ogerpon, Gouging Fire and Flutter. She was the MPG in that fight :jonny5:

Although I gotta say, I'm tired of Flutter, it's almost in everyteam :zzz: 

30 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

And the worst part is that even with all the mons returning, she's still such a pain :deadbanana4:

Gamefreak being Gamefreak :bibliahh:

On 1/1/2024 at 8:41 PM, Magickarp said:

All G5's starters making T30 OU :clap3: samurott-hisui.pngserperior.pngvolcarona.png

If u told me ironboulder.png would be the most used new Paradox in OU 3 weeks ago i would've laughed :rip: 

They need to BAN Iron Boulder and Roaring Moon again. Iron Boulder gets one Swords Dance up and then sweeps your team. Roaring Moon too with Dragon Dance. 

I don’t think they’re insanely broken or anything but if they banned Volcarona earlier this gen for essentially similar reasons that these two are so strong, then I want them GONE!

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Latias is so good in doubles right now, just ended this match where she held up against Ogerpon, Gouging Fire and Flutter. She was the MPG in that fight :jonny5:

I don’t know what GameFreak was thinking with Flutter. Basically unresisted coverage with those stats, and for what? :rip: 

She’s definitely not coming back in Gen 10, she’s a balance nightmare, and the game will be better for it. 

Oh god the **** is the BP system? They should have like more difficult tasks to get you more points because how will I earn up to 12K points in 10 points incrementals :rip:

13 hours ago, Blue. said:

Oh god the **** is the BP system? They should have like more difficult tasks to get you more points because how will I earn up to 12K points in 10 points incrementals :rip:

The only way to earn a lot of BP is to farm them with a group since the BP gets added to everyone’s pool. So 4 people farming together will earn a lot of BP. There are farming groups on Reddit. I did one and got enough BP to upgrade all the biomes and unlock most of the legendaries within an hour

Guess their SPE :rip: 98, 104, 124 

iron-boulder.pngiron-crown.pngiron-leaves.png

Like in what world is Boulder SO much faster than the other 2 is2g

HOME1022.pngiron-crown.avifiron-leaves.avif

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Guess their SPE :rip: 98, 104, 124 

iron-boulder.pngiron-crown.pngiron-leaves.png

Like in what world is Boulder SO much faster than the other 2 is2g

HOME1022.pngiron-crown.avifiron-leaves.avif

I don't understand why they are part psychic

Sold my Switch and all its Pokemon games for a good price. Switch era Poki will not be missed! :sistrens:

Kept my Legends Arceus and Mystery Dungeon DX cartridges in case there actually is backwards capability on the Super Switch though, these are the only ones I might feel the need to replay at some point.

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Thanks 1

I just realized Pokemon Day is next month :kitty:

On 1/6/2024 at 10:44 AM, Dark Miracles said:

I don't understand why they are part psychic

So they're eaten for breakfast by Flutter Mane and Gholdy :sistrens:

Dragonite just won Portland:clap3:, talentry won big this weekend 

Incineroar only made 2 entries in the top 8 :rip:

6 hours ago, Rence said:

I just realized Pokemon Day is next month :kitty:

Let’s Go Snubull & Marill is coming :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/1/2024 at 10:41 PM, Magickarp said:

surprised walking wake isnt higher but i guess its easier to deal with water dragon foolishness in gen 8 than it is in gen 3

anyways my time machine is almost done so i will be able to return in 2024 at some point this year :snowman:

At this point, for next month, I’m not up to speed with any leaks or rumors for what’s been in development, but I’m pretty much just hoping for Virtual Console style ports of RBY, GSC, and - if hell freezes over - RSE on Switch. Let’s Go Johto would be a pleasant surprise, a new Legends game would be a miracle, and I couldn’t care less about a Unova remake or sequel unless GF revise their whole approach to make something actually worthy of standing next to the Gen 5 games.

In reality I’m just mentally prepared for an ILCA remake of Black and White. :snowball:

GF should make Pokémon as a Fortnite type thing where they release kanto - make Pokemon harder to find based on their lore, and then seasonally add a new batch of pokemon and region. They can even add anime stuff like the Orange island, the Whirl Cup, anime contests, Wallace Cup, those tournaments they did in unova. That way they can keep getting their coins once a year but with a more complete product.

Does anyone have any Dratini and Dewpider breedjects they can trade me please? I’m starting the DLC and want to have a new team but didn’t realize I need to finish all three endgames in the base game to unlock 6 star raids for a decent ditto :rip:

(or if anyone has a spare 6IV ditto they can just happen to giveaway :gayalipacat3:)

IWK6.gif

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.