Pokéthread

Mimie

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Protean’s nerf 

https://twitter.com/palkiaorigin/status/1590729796635758595?s=46&t=RI1qHRY0-1EDgrjx_bOUCA

The pokemon only changes the typing each time it enters battle.

That’s a big nerf!

yikes, so Sprig & Gren would technically lose a STAB or 2 too :deadbanana: imagine using a Grass move and then no longer being able to access Dark STAB :deadbanana:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

yikes, so Sprig & Gren would technically lose a STAB or 2 too :deadbanana: imagine using a Grass move and then no longer being able to access Dark STAB :deadbanana:

Yeah, I wonder how it will affect them in the long run.

13 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Protean’s nerf 

https://twitter.com/palkiaorigin/status/1590729796635758595?s=46&t=RI1qHRY0-1EDgrjx_bOUCA

The pokemon only changes the typing each time it enters battle.

That’s a big nerf!

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

That ability was broken anyway. I'm happy. :fan:

Sword of Ruin & Beads of Ruin lowers DEF/SPD, and it's probably the ice leopards ability. So the rumor about them have Intimidate Variants seem to be true

Earth Eater sounds like the earthworm, a Steel type with Ground immunity is cool

FhNq9XaXEAMV1OR?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNrestXEAANO9u?format=jpg&name=medium

FhNrkipXkAAMWEZ?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNrz14WYAAL9rB?format=jpg&name=medium

They also nerfed battle bond, it only boosts atk, sp atk and speed now.

Just now, Magickarp said:

Sword of Ruin & Beads of Ruin lowers DEF/SPD, and it's probably the ice leopards ability. So the rumor about them have Intimidate Variants seem to be true

Earth Eater sounds like the earthworm, a Steel type with Ground immunity is cool

FhNq9XaXEAMV1OR?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNrestXEAANO9u?format=jpg&name=medium

FhNrkipXkAAMWEZ?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNrz14WYAAL9rB?format=jpg&name=medium

That SOR ability will be quite good in doubles when paired with defiant/competitive pokemon :jonnycat:

The Quartet seem like VGC must haves.. if they apply on teammate could be interesting paired with Competitive/other stat lowering but buffing abilities

Battle Bond is much better for me now that i don't have to see that DISGUSTING form :clap3:

Sad to see that the 4 Legends don't hold an ability that lowers SPE, just another Intimidate :'( 

FhNr5u0XgAEA87k?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNtJEZXkAQAuY4?format=jpg&name=mediumFhNs1q-XEAAbKZp?format=jpg&name=largeFhNtKY4XoAANvtc?format=jpg&name=large

i disappeared for 2 hours and have so many leaks to catch up on :rip:

Hail seems to be dead, and doesn't seem to do damage anymore, but it boosts DEF in return :lakitu:

also "Defense statS" make it sound like BOTH DEF & SPD :lakitu:

1668091348723-png.4641011668092255249-png.464107

Oh my God this is  DarkSteel Kingambit's (Bisharp) ability :bibliahh: OU KING (i feel like he's gonna be slow to compensate :shutup:)

EDIT: oh wait it's Bisharp, it's the Sucker Punch spammer :bibliahh:

FhNqqc6XoAAcgn1?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

:clap3:

spacer.png

Wow, i didn't think they could get lower than the lifeless, boring Gen 6 dex. These are terriboooooo :redface:

Poor Zamazenta getting nerfed for his sisters wrong doing :rip:

Contrary was NOT nerfed

Ballio's ability Zero To Hero

Wonder whose ability this is Rocky Payload

New Moves: Population Bomb, Mortal Spin, Last Respects, Lumina Crash, KowTow Cleave, Jet Punch, Glaive Rush

mX1OtM6.jpg2wNMJ5Z.jpg

Yeah this and gen 8 have the worst dex. Even tho Galar had some highlights like the Dragapult or Toxtricity (tragic name btw)

This is the ugliest generation yet. I don’t even know how I’m gonna get to a team 6 with these ugly designs.

the kii is with the Protean nerf, i think the gaylord with her Moxie Max Airstream, is gonna be the Greninja/Incineroar/Rillaboom of the Gen :deadbanana4:

Om4o3Ny.gif

Looking at the new dex overall, it looks like Grass and Flying won this gen. :matty:

At least I got 3 good Ghosts out of it (P.Mistreavus, Tumblewee line and the ghost Primape)

After playing for a few hours, I have to say that this game is quite hideous and clunky. Everything looks pixelated, the animations look janky and the fps constantly drops. When you throw out a pokemon to battle a wild pokemon, it is nowhere near as smooth as it was in arceus. Instead, the game freezes for a few seconds, the fps drops then the pokemons gets poofed around like some kind of ghosts. Even SwSh is easily better than this turd. I'm gonna go back to playing persona :redface:

The dramatics, we haven't even seen the pokemon in game and y'all already calling it the worst gen ever and **** :deadbanana:

Yeah, I think Quaquaval is the winning starter in terms of competitive. Moxie + his signature move rising speed > nerfed Protean Meowscarada :fan: 

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The dramatics, we haven't even seen the pokemon in game and y'all already calling it the worst gen ever and **** :deadbanana:

yeah lmao

they will all switch once the official artworks are out

I love the Pokémon this Gen.

Can't wait to see all their official artworks.

Om4o3Ny.gif

The first Electric type Pokemon i've ever liked :rip: that wingspan and expandable electrical beak/throat is so sexy :rip:

Zapdos & Jolteon stat spread, so i fear she will be outclassed :rip: 

JVRRTuz.png

ZTfaoju.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.