• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

anyone knows a genning discord sysbot or is that illegal to talk about sysbots here? thanks

Dawn traversing Route 216 in a miniskirt

PKcV8eO.thumb.gif.b672834b357cf7936a18c5

and then Route 217

serve.thumb.gif.5223e7583f8ad51cc6573587

Give me Puzzle Challenge on Switch. :ducky:

Edited by Heldenzeit

2 months and still nada? Naur.

sG0sS1x.gif

Gen 9 a fever dream I fear.

sG0sS1x.gif

omggg so Ash beat Raihan (underserved tbfh!) and made it to the top 8 and... they have been revealed :jonny5: 

FSEV2JrWYAMyW6y?format=jpg&name=medium

Iris made it to the top 8 too :jonny4: I need Iris vs Ash part 2 but with Iris winning this round! She's probably gonna battle Lance or Cynthia and lose though :gaycat6:

Promo picture revealed :jonny: 

Imagen

This feels so epic :jonny4: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

14 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

omggg so Ash beat Raihan (underserved tbfh!) and made it to the top 8 and... they have been revealed :jonny5: 

Iris made it to the top 8 too :jonny4: I need Iris vs Ash part 2 but with Iris winning this round! She's probably gonna battle Lance or Cynthia and lose though :gaycat6:

Imagen

When Diantha molly-whops Leon :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

When Diantha molly-whops Leon :jonny5:

rumour has it it's gonna be Diantha vs. Cynthia because there is merchandasing that hints towards their battle (some Gardevoir and Garchomp toys in a battle) :jonny5: 

And Iris may be up against Lance since she wanted to fight the strongest Dragon type trainer :jonny5: 

The Charizard payola in that promo, disgusting. :mazen:

17 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

rumour has it it's gonna be Diantha vs. Cynthia because there is merchandasing that hints towards their battle (some Gardevoir and Garchomp toys in a battle) :jonny5: 

And Iris may be up against Lance since she wanted to fight the strongest Dragon type trainer :jonny5: 

When Diantha’s Godevoir one-shots half of Cynthia’s team :jonny5: People got some nerve calling her the weakest champion when that’s clearly Iris

Diantha coming to stomp :WAP:

Low-key here for Diantha stomping on Cynthia if that means another loss for gen 4 :WAP:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

yes, whose ace is water-flying :clap3:lance is the epitome of lying in your CV 

Cynthia better win :cm:

12 minutes ago, Rith said:

yes, whose ace is water-flying :clap3:lance is the epitome of lying in your CV 

Cynthia better win :cm:

That's why I hope Iris ends him. Sadly, I fear he would win. :grump:

Why are there 2 Charizards :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

That's why I hope Iris ends him. Sadly, I fear he would win. :grump:

lance is a nobody though, nobody really remembers what he is, he has always given a basic elite 4 member teas and never deserved to be a champion especially not in a generation which already had a dragon type gym :deadbanana4: imo they added him only to show off the shiny gyarados.

but in the end of the day they should let the champion of the most recent game win so that game would get the most exposure,

which is cynthia :eli:

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Imagen

Diantha is a prime example of white privilege 

koaqxx1xzo221.png?auto=webp&s=28d0864067

They're probably gonna bring back Ash's Charizard, Lance will most likely have his and they'll probably give Iris one because why not.

5/8 of those trainers using Charizard.

sG0sS1x.gif

16 hours ago, Champ said:

anyone knows a genning discord sysbot or is that illegal to talk about sysbots here? thanks

I have a few, ill send them to u later

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Imagen

OMG This looks AMAZING!!!!!

I hope they dont ruin it by making the battles all 3 v 3 tho. I need them to switch it up and do 4 v 4 doubles or a full 6 v 6. That would be so incredible! Also, wow, not Alan being the only person who's not the region's Champion tho! Even Ash is technically Champion of Alola and tracks with the game on how the player is the first ever Champion of Alola. Alan is just...there lol. But I'm also excited to see what they say he's been up to. 

And still, no sign of Paul? I wonder what they're saving him for? Motivation for Ash? Or did he take over the Battle Pyramid? 

Also, if Pokemon comes out around the End of November, then they only have 28 or so weeks to wrap this all up. Wut. ?

Edited by Antonini

41 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

They're probably gonna bring back Ash's Charizard, Lance will most likely have his and they'll probably give Iris one because why not.

5/8 of those trainers using Charizard.

sG0sS1x.gif

They'll give Iris one with the X megastone so that it turns into a dragon as well. That will make two X Mega Charizards.

sG0sS1x.gif

Edited by thatsmydemi

13 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Dawn traversing Route 216 in a miniskirt

PKcV8eO.thumb.gif.b672834b357cf7936a18c5

and then Route 217

serve.thumb.gif.5223e7583f8ad51cc6573587

:cm: this exactly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.