• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

We've all seen the gif, but the full context made me ROFL even harder jfc:bibliahh:

• Haha 3

the act of recreating my gen 4 teams in a current metagame with a better battle tower and an easier way to get good mons is kind of enticing me to start up bdsp :redface:

i went back to sword to get a low iv  calyrex and this game is bright as hell :redface:

• 2 weeks later...

Not Pokémon sleep making me actually sort of "like" Skelugly

7 hours ago, FOCK said:

Not Pokémon sleep making me actually sort of "like" Skelugly

Yeah, it's actually cute how the bird is basically like a ghost and acts by itself.

Anyway, Raging Bolt has grown on me a lot!! I've been used this season to reach master and wow, it's been such a life saver, same for Flutter, the fact that I didn't care for them initially :rip: 

replaying legends and BDSP ( :redface: the glitches in this are so weird :redface:

i love  the mons who dont aggro the second you see them aka bugs :deadbanana2:

how come sometimes the machop clan is friendly and sometimes they arent :thing: 

confession i never beat volo :thing: 

Edited by Katamari

I hope the rule set for next month is the same because I never made reg g bss team and koraidon, flutter ogerh seems like a fun core 

Anyone else watching this series? Not big on PokeTubers but I look forward to a new one of these every week :rip: They've covered all the more traditional Girlypop types (Fairy, Water, Grass, Psychic, Ice) excited for ones with more nuance like Poison and Flying!

I'm playing a randomizer of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky, and it's fun! However, the only annoying part of this run is I have Hustle as an ability, and the number of times I have missed basic attacks is so frustrating. I rely a lot on my partner to kill off enemy Pokemon.

I desperately need to learn Special moves that don't miss.

Edited by Acuminatus
  • Like 1

Has anyone been to Pokemon Cafe in Tokyo?

Is this the driest this franchise has been in awhile, or is it just me. Like do something! 

:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rihlord said:

Is this the driest this franchise has been in awhile, or is it just me. Like do something! 

:deadbanana2:

I'm glad the main series seems to have slowed down a bit. I do think now would be a good time to announce a spin-off title, though, like a new Mystery Dungeon or maybe revive the PokéPark series? 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 1

GF finally doing sum right for once in their life. The legendary PalaQUEEN will return next month palafin-hero.gif ban IncineBORE too :clap3:

• Like 1

Just now, Rence said:

Omg :jonny5:

Dear god let this be the first step to an Explorers of Sky remake - so hyped to play this again, though, like I loved the remake but the originals have pure magic in them :alexz3:

• Like 3

The first 2 games are my fave Reg G vids :bibliahh: Misssentret.pngATE them. A turn in the 2nd match especially took me OUT :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rence said:

Please god let this be a sign that we're getting new Mystery Dungeon games :jonny5:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wish said:

Please god let this be a sign that we're getting new Mystery Dungeon games :jonny5:

It's what we deserve :WAP:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rence said:

BEST NEWS OF ALL TIME OMGGGG :jonny5: 

I'm already thinking of who I'm going to choose as my partner :jonny:  I hope I get a good starter though because I don't want to reset the game 1273871264 times like the first time I played and tried to be a Chikorita :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

GF finally doing sum right for once in their life. The legendary PalaQUEEN will return next month palafin-hero.gif ban IncineBORE too :clap3:

Wait. I might actually play again now. 

Pokemon is now also writing Tortured Poetry :gaycat:

13 hours ago, Rence said:

Best birthday gift for 8/9 omg let me suscribe real quick :WAP:

Edited by artc0cx
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.