• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

I can see it tbh, maybe that's what they meant by building place for People & Pokemon to live in. Terrarium. Maybe that's what those circles are?

xhMjI3O_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-blueberry-academy-cgi.jpg

Oooh, nice catch! 

This got massive potential... but I don't wanna get too excited until I see real footage of the game. 

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Wait... it's set in Lumiose city ONLY? :rip: Sounds messy. 

so basically like Legends Arceus. Looks like Legends games will have 1 city/town and that's all. 

Someone at GF needs to elaborate :deadbanana:If it’s Lumiose City only, then obviously it’s going to be big as hell and contain areas where you can catch Pokémon, like parks, ponds, etc. 

Future Kalos would be interesting and would tie in to the past/future theme of S/V with PLA being in the past and PLZA in the future

• Like 1

Chile

Not the Maga evolution jumpscare at the end :mazen: :mazen:

That **** should've been kept in 2013 :sistrens:

But I'm not mad about gen 6 getting a new game before gen5 

Since Kaloose needs it more :sistrens: unlike Unova, BW & BW2 are still fresh  :sistrens: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

wtf is a Soeyue ????

spacer.png

Well, that's that then.

:clack:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Konril said:

Well, that's that then.

:clack:

oh

spacer.png

Are planning on following me in every thread ? @Funnyfatty :ahh:

Get a hobby or something, obsessed weirdo  :bibliahh:

______

Wait

I just remembered that we will be getting new starters :clap3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I’m excited for this, legends was the best game to come out of the switch era and much better than the mainline games for myself at least. 

also excited for mega evolutions to return. I hate that they didn’t keep it as a permanent gimmick, dynamiting and tera something have been poor replacements. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Are planning on following me in every thread ? @Funnyfatty :ahh:

Get a hobby or something, obsessed weirdo  :bibliahh:

______

Wait

I just remembered that we will be getting new starters :clap3:

You are the one who is hated and bullied in every thread, not me. 

the jealousy is getting out of hand 

:suburban:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Who do y’all think the starters are going to be?

Chikorita

Scorbunny

Piplup

At least for me 

4 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

I meant uNOva, the history of the US is relatively short compared to that of France so making a game set in the past makes more sense on Kalos than uNOva

I’m still not totally sure how they’re going to address Unova. If they did ports of gen 5 and then did a switch Unova BW3 then maybe it could work. USA actually has history to delve into but idk if they would. The original dragon and bringing in the plight of the native Americans would actually make one hell of a game but I doubt gamefreak would get that political. 

But yes. Kalos does make sense. A Pokemon Z was planned before being scrapped. We know of a couple of mega evolutions that were planned (some even have some game data) before being scrapped as well. We kind of got some info on Zygard in S/M only for it to take the back burner in USUM again so there’s one plot point. Az’s whole story was never really explored other than a bare bones outline of events so there’s plenty to work with. Who knows though.

It looks like Lumiose is at least being constructed so maybe it’s set in the industrial era? idk how that would work with the story of the ancient war though since that was thousands of years ago allegedly? Unless of course lumiose has actually looked like it does currently thousands of years later…

The fact that they deleted Ash-Greninja from existence just so they can give it an Mega :ahh:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Someone at GF needs to elaborate :deadbanana:If it’s Lumiose City only, then obviously it’s going to be big as hell and contain areas where you can catch Pokémon, like parks, ponds, etc. 

just as Legends Arceus has Jubilife Village as the primary base, maybe Lumiose is the primary base city in the new game. 

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Future Kalos would be interesting and would tie in to the past/future theme of S/V with PLA being in the past and PLZA in the future

I honestly never thought about that.  Setting a game in the future and going to uncover the legends was kind of done in SWSH though. Honestly it’d be hilarious if they did a Pokemon Legends Z set in the future and a Pokemon Legends A set in the past and doing more with paradox Pokemon in the games but I doubt that will happen. 

42 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

You are the one who is hated and bullied in every thread, not me. 

the jealousy is getting out of hand 

Hated ? :ahh: bullied  ? By whom? Pls name one single person :ahh: 

And Jealous of what exactly ? I don't even know you :ahh: you're probably another dupe since you only show up around pokemon rates

Like seek help weirdo :ahh:

18 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

The fact that they deleted Ash-Greninja from existence just so they can give it an Mega :ahh:

It was always a mega without a stone anyways

Thinking about it the game is probably urb vs nature and considering Zygarde is the cover pokemon, he will be the final antagonist

Better have these starters with new cunty French forms. 

Snivy

Litten 

Totodile 

• Like 1

Hope they make the giagantmax forms new megas, they just need to get rid off the red floating poo

Pokemon Sword And Shield: How To Get Gigantamax Pikachu And, 52% OFF

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Hated ? :ahh: bullied  ? By whom? Pls name one single person :ahh: 

And Jealous of what exactly ? I don't even know you :ahh: you're probably another dupe since you only show up around pokemon rates

Like seek help weirdo :ahh:

Poki: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up :gaycatina1:

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Haha 1

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

Poki: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up :gaycatina1:

:rofl:

We hate @G.U.Y for rigging the PokéRate All Stars.

That is all.

My take is, it’ll allow us to explore certain undeveloped/underdeveloped areas of the region, with Lumiose being the home hub, as was in PLA.

The goal of the game will be to research/catch Pokemon that provide crafting materials that will help establish/build/expand the city. It’ll be set in or around the 1800’s (French Industrial Revolution). 

Team Flare ancestors, under the guise of wanting to advance the city, will be secretly having you gather & stealing these materials for the nefarious purpose of building the Ultimate Weapon &/or using it to emit an energy that hurts Pokemon & forces them into mega evolution. 

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.