Pokéthread

Mimie

4 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Watch them combine the underground of Sinnoh with the terarium of the SV DLC and have an underground world

:clack:

I can see it tbh, maybe that's what they meant by building place for People & Pokemon to live in. Terrarium. Maybe that's what those circles are?

xhMjI3O_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-blueberry-academy-cgi.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Oh I love Pokémon Theories on how it goes.

My unhinge take:

Spoiler

During redevelopment plans of Lumiose City, it triggered some kind of environmental catastrophe angering Zygarde causing it to go Super Saiyan changing the Kalos landscape and locking you up and other people within Lumiose City.

The catastrophe was so strong that it affected the Poké Ball Factory North of Laverre City causing the Poké Balls it manufactured to have a region wide glitch. The Poké Balls within Lumiose City malfunctioned and all Pokémon gets released from the Poké Ball. People who brought regional variant Pokémon from other regions are also released.

Professor Sycamore, while studying newly discovered Mega Evolution Pokémon in his lab in Lumiose City also has all his Poké Ball glitch and all Mega Evolution gets released and rans amuck in Lumiose.

It's up to the protagonist to collect the rampaging Pokémon and quell Zygarde and the chaos he released within the city.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I can see it tbh, maybe that's what they meant by building place for People & Pokemon to live in. Terrarium. Maybe that's what those circles are?

xhMjI3O_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-blueberry-academy-cgi.jpg

you're probably right

Sooo is going to be only in Lumiose hummmm

Underground facilities here we go 

:giraffe:

I was so happy to see a 2025 release date. 

I hope this means we finally get a polished experience. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Scrihming

The new tapu can be based off the strange souvenir item you got in XY. No tapu resembles it and we know it’s from Alola

• Like 3

so is this future or past? becasue they use the word "redevelopment" 

When I meet the ancestors of Tierno and Trevor and end their bloodline by giving them a Goodra Draco Meteor to the face >>>

• Haha 2

Khu getting dragged on Twitter :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

another Legends game we ******* won :wanda: was really worried it was gonna be a one-off

would never have guessed Kalos but the most forgotten region deserves a moment to shine

• Like 1

The fact that none of the leakers got it right. It's not even a Kalos game per se but a Lumiose centric one.

:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully Queen Jynx will finally get her well deserved evolution :bird:

• Like 1

The origins of both Snivy and Piplup Lines would fit Kalos', I just don't know which fire starter would fit in :gaycat4:

• Like 3

Praying we get a limited edition green switch 2 to go alongside the release of the game :duca:

4 minutes ago, J-esper said:

The origins of both Snivy and Piplup Lines would fit Kalos', I just don't know which fire starter would fit in :gaycat4:

Torchic could work :gaycat4: 

Edited by Aslan

Ugh, the 2025 release date just hit me. Guess I’ll have to get the SV DLC after all to hold me over for a bit.

Just now, Aslan said:

Torchic could work. 

Torchic with the ability to mega evolve was the special gift we received at launch for XY, so it would be a full-circle moment to make it one of the starters :duca:

• Like 1

forgot about the direct

it looks cool i guess.... :biblionny:

16 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Khu getting dragged on Twitter :bibliahh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmZOYOO0qfkPb5eFZnmJQZRJ9eyBTb2TE-98Z8utsAkvFxSr59vx14SR_C&s=10

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Some of the reaction videos are too ******* funny.

The Unovians already creating conspiracy theories about hypothetical Unova games coming soon. It's giving Nicki Minaj "real numbers come on Sunday" vibes. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

This could be Game Freak's attempt at a GTA/Cyberpunk 2077 meets Pokémon

good luck with that :suburban:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Fan fiction time: Youre gonna be a member of the city council led by Malva who is trying to repair team flares image after Lysander tried to unalige everyone. But the development leads to discovery of the catacombs where stone rich in mega energy are seeping into the city causing chaos.

You probably won’t catch Pokémon Here but instead you’ll like hire them to help you and your city projects. They’re basically rentals that help you through the game,

Since megas are in, it leads me to believe thete will be more focus on battles. But in the city? Maybr battling will come from working with looker as you discover some deeper conspiracy linked to the catacombs or whatever grand story starts to unfold. 

we already have a precedent of Zygarde overtaking the city in the XYZ anime. Could be pretty intense and provide a new action experience to the game. 

a game focused on battling would be so cool :jonny5:

It's this in the future or past? It looks futuristic so maybe we will get actual future version of some pokemon?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.