Pokéthread

Mimie

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

The map is already segmented like PLA, we are NOT leaving the city girl 

spacer.png

U can see exactly 5 segments like PLA. Watch the Eiffel Tower be our Jubilife Village.

KBZrSCD.pngPokemon-Legends-Arceus-Hisui-full-map-all-areas-jpg.jpg?resize=1600,900&ssl=1

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I hate the idea of the game exclusively taking place in Lumiose city, it sounds so dumb (so GF). 

What if they make it exciting though?

I never learn, never have faith in Pokemon.

:clack:

GF really said “ya there’s not much to this region anyway and it wasn’t our best effort so what if you just stayed in this turdtropolis the entire time oh but you won’t be able to go into any of the buildings cuz they haven’t been developed yet we’re a small company sorry :3”

spacer.png

• Haha 1

What i hate about Megas vs Regionals, is i can't really have a unique team of them. (Also they're cracked and unfun to use in-game)

Hopefully Regionals exist, but it doesn't sound possible based on what we know. 

fZuKmXG.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, qurl said:

GF really said “ya there’s not much to this region anyway and it wasn’t our best effort so what if you just stayed in this turdtropolis the entire time oh but you won’t be able to go into any of the buildings cuz they haven’t been developed yet we’re a small company sorry :3”

spacer.png

The only building we can enter is Looker's office

nicki.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Magickarp said:

What i hate about Megas vs Regionals, is i can't really have a unique team of them. 

Hopefully Regionals exist, but it doesn't sound possible based on what we know. 

CyorXF7.jpg

They can add regionals from gens up from 6 and Pokémon not available in the original dex (like Growlithe was not part of the original Sinnoh dex) and pretend they migrated there and evolved into new evolutions being exposed to the urban environment. And we are the first ones to record them

nicki.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, qurl said:

when are we gonna talk about how Zygarde is one of the most boot nasty , butt ugly , rancid pokémon designs ever ? then it literally digivolves from a dog into a green wet slimy turd and then Imperieldramon FM ??? and yall still claim Kalos ???

spacer.png

I was tolerating your whining in here for the past hour but now you’ve gone too far

SLAYgarde 100% STOMP all over your UHOEva dreams and you’ll DEAL SEETHE and hand over your $60 coin next year as you come crawling back to GF’s tight grip they have on your ballsack

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

set entirely within Lumoise City

oops

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I was tolerating your whining in here for the past hour but now you’ve gone too far

SLAYgarde 100% STOMP all over your UHOEva dreams and you’ll DEAL SEETHE and hand over your $60 coin next year as you come crawling back to GF’s tight grip they have on your ballsack

whack me again papi

spacer.png

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

The map is already segmented like PLA, we are NOT leaving the city girl 

spacer.png

U can see exactly 5 segments like PLA. Watch the Eiffel Tower be our Jubilife Village.

KBZrSCD.pngPokemon-Legends-Arceus-Hisui-full-map-all-areas-jpg.jpg?resize=1600,900&ssl=1

You shutting down the hopes and expectations of people about Kalos, er, Lumiose City in real time is giving a Pokéquivalent of the real life Paris Syndrome.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Scrihming

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, qurl said:

oops

spacer.png

I guess they will use this as the reason why the 72 Kalos mons are the only available mons in the game.

44 minutes ago, qurl said:

this self drag, you can’t even go into 95% of the buildings

spacer.png

There are a lot of small streets and random places that led to nothing

I wonder, like, where you catch Pokemon if you’re confined to lumiose :priceless: do they just live in the city 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

All I know is if they ever DARE to do a Legends set in Hoenn and they don't include open world of the WHOLE region. Diving, and puzzles for the regis and all the quirks that made Ruby & Sapphire THEE best Pokemon games......they will have a one person war on their hands and I will win!!!!!

Agreed. I literally want to be :redface: in open world Hoenn.

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

oops

spacer.png

So what's their excuse of not exploring outside of Lumiose City? That it's the only safe zone in Kalos from the COVID Pokérus pandemic brought about by the Swoobats of the Unova region?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Scrihming

The way this will be probably accurate :bibliahh:

Edited by Ponzi
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I wonder, like, where you catch Pokemon if you’re confined to lumiose :priceless: do they just live in the city 

We probably can explore the sewers :ahh: and maybe the terarium of the Blueberry academy was a trial and they have an underground one in Lumiose

Edited by J-esper

I’m cackling at how they keep emphasizing it’s only in Lumiose :ahh: 

No gameplay footage and emphasizing the reduced scope and no games for 2024? They’re trying to say they’re saving their resources for Gen 10 I hope!

I wonder if they will bring ZinniA back

maxresdefault.jpg

30 minutes ago, Konril said:

Also bring back this LEGEND for Legend Z-A

K4EH.gif

Ok but i can see them doing this to block u from going to the other segments. It's not like PLA where Mount Coronet blocks the view of other regions, u can look over and see the other segment :deadbanana2: I can see them use Taxis to take u to the other Segments instead of that PLA guide man :matty:

10 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Yeah like where is the space for getting attacked? :rip: The hyper beams go across the map in PLA, watch it clip through the buildings :rip:

Although considering it's in the present i don't think we'll have the fun Pokemon attacking the actual player mechanic anymore :'( 

1f1387283bc000105def91623c9287fcced192cf

Okay what if we start in the middle of the city where the lumiose tower is and at the beginning of the game everything else around it is the "wild area", and the goal of the game is like a survival game kinda like palworld where you cut trees with your pokemon, build houses and buildings with the help of machamp etc., with each area having a boss mega poke :ryan3:

I'm glad they didn't **** over the LEGENDS format by splitting it into 2 games.

How are they going to do the Biomes of PLA tho? Snow, Beach, etc.

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I'm glad they didn't **** over the LEGENDS format by splitting it into 2 games.

How are they going to do the Biomes of PLA tho? Snow, Beach, etc.

Watch them combine the underground of Sinnoh with the terarium of the SV DLC and have an underground world

• Like 1

Fan fiction time: Youre gonna be a member of the city council led by Malva who is trying to repair team flares image after Lysander tried to unalige everyone. But the development leads to discovery of the catacombs where stone rich in mega energy are seeping into the city causing chaos.

You probably won’t catch Pokémon Here but instead you’ll like hire them to help you and your city projects. They’re basically rentals that help you through the game,

Since megas are in, it leads me to believe thete will be more focus on battles. But in the city? Maybr battling will come from working with looker as you discover some deeper conspiracy linked to the catacombs or whatever grand story starts to unfold. 

we already have a precedent of Zygarde overtaking the city in the XYZ anime. Could be pretty intense and provide a new action experience to the game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.