Pokéthread

Mimie

The way some rumors said we would get a Unova / Johto hybrid game, yet now we are going to be lucky if Route 5 in Kalos is the post game

:clack:

Edited by J-esper
  • Haha 5

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Just now, qurl said:

oh if Kalosian pokemon actually get Mega Evolutions go around ……..

spacer.png

Diancie hold that distinction for far too long. She better relinquish that distinction.

I saw this theory on twitter:

Imagine if true and they add a new Tapu like they did with Enamorus on LA :jonnycat:

It wouldn't be so crazy considering excluding the Xerneas, Zygarde & Yveltal, the Tapus aren't in SV either.

Edited by UnusualBoy

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Y'all remember when those motherfuckers purposefully gave the BW trio extra attention in this trailer vs the other legends?

& how they left out XY's Trio from the returning legendaries... well now we know why

Oh wait the Tapus were left out too :matty: Will there be a 5th member, like enamorus-therian.png? Maybe it will be the cause of Mega Evolution?

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Imagine if true and they add a new Tapu like they did with Enamorus on LA :jonnycat:

It wouldn't be so crazy considering excluding the Xerneas, Zygarde & Yveltal, the Tapus aren't in SV either.

I-

• Haha 1

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

i hate any pokémon that has a stupid name. Tapoopoo … Chien-Poo …. Type: Doodoo ….. so this is awful for me

omg after all that gen 5 teasing for a year and Johto teasing in the direct, I'm crying. Not even the insiders knew. Us UNOva stans/OG6Hs KaLOST! Tho Legends Arceus was amazing and I'm happy to have an open mind to this new Legends game making me give gen 6 a tiny bit of praise :flower:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, qurl said:

ya they’re definitely going to gloss over it for a game series that is centered around the lore and history of a previous region, brilliant take genius

spacer.png

It’s certainly legendary that you expect this much from Gamefreak, let me know when you get into that power plant from the original XY by the way

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, qurl said:

so piss is better than $h!t, got it

spacer.png

well depends on the girlie I guess  but I can say I’ve never been into the latter (****/Shat and Legends Anus)

spacer.png

I just realized that Pokemon GTA and GTA 6 will be released in the same year

1 minute ago, Rence said:

I just realized that Pokemon GTA and GTA 6 will be released in the same year

Can't wait for the graphics & map comparison videos

• Haha 2

Kalos winning or losing depending on how you see it nowadays :chick2:

So it takes place entirely within Lumiose? 

Hmm…Legends Arceus is probably my favorite Pokemon game so i trust them but im skeptical how that’s gonna work since a huge thing for PLA was the vastness of the map 

3 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

It’s certainly legendary that you expect this much from Gamefreak, let me know when you get into that power plant from the original XY by the way

you may have whacked with this one i fear

spacer.png

Happy to see Zygarde will finally get the front cover next year

afb.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Bamboo said:

So it takes place entirely within Lumiose? 

Hmm…Legends Arceus is probably my favorite Pokemon game so i trust them but im skeptical how that’s gonna work since a huge thing for PLA was the vastness of the map 

i think it’s silly to believe it won’t be structured similarly to Arceus where you’ll be able to explore the areas surrounding Lumiose … an augmented version of Kalos for sure but you’ll def be able to venture out of the city

……..

…….

….

we pray

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Iwao is an adventurous icon, & made PLA's village feel lived in.

Maybe he wanted to try that in a city, i have faith in icon. 

spacer.png

They better recreate that Lumiose softlock glitch to really milk that nostalgia of Kalos.

Also bring back this LEGEND for Legend Z-A

K4EH.gif

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

When they give Furfrou a mega and her new wig looks like this

Maddy-Morphosis.jpg

• Haha 5

The way a lot of the unavailable Pokémon in Scarlet and Violet also line up with the Kalos' dex including the elemental monkeys and Patrat :bibliahh:

when are we gonna talk about how Zygarde is one of the most boot nasty , butt ugly , rancid pokémon designs ever ? then it literally digivolves from a dog into a green wet slimy turd and then Imperieldramon FM ??? and yall still claim Kalos ???

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, qurl said:

i think it’s silly to believe it won’t be structured similarly to Arceus where you’ll be able to explore the areas surrounding Lumiose … an augmented version of Kalos for sure but you’ll def be able to venture out of the city

……..

…….

….

we pray

spacer.png

The map is already segmented like PLA, we are NOT leaving the city girl 

spacer.png

U can see exactly 5 segments like PLA. Watch the Eiffel Tower be our Jubilife Village.

KBZrSCD.pngPokemon-Legends-Arceus-Hisui-full-map-all-areas-jpg.jpg?resize=1600,900&ssl=1

• Like 2

1 minute ago, qurl said:

when are we gonna talk about how Zygarde is one of the most boot nasty , butt ugly , rancid pokémon designs ever ? then it literally digivolves from a dog into a green wet slimy turd and then Imperieldramon FM ??? and yall still claim Kalos ???

spacer.png

Maybe we get a Stingmon inspired version in Z-A

spacer.png

spacer.png

the annoying ass spiritomb will-o-wisp quest all over again i fear ….. good luck finding all these little green pieces of literal $h!t covering the streets of Paris trainers

spacer.png

• Haha 2

We will probably need to "Develop" a segment, to increase our "Star Rank - PLA" to go into the next segment.

pokemon_legends_arceus_star_rank_1.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=bounds&quality=70&format=jpg&auto=webp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.