Pokéthread

Mimie

1 minute ago, Gourgeist said:

I just know the character customization is going to be next level, thank you kalos

sZhzfF4.gif

you’ll be lucky if it’s even just a smidge different from the exact outfits available in Arceus i fear

spacer.png

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

13 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

I'm definitely hyped for the new Legends game, but hopefully it's not just Lumiose City... and if is, we better be able to enter every ******* building in the city with details and interactions :coffee2:

and a loading screen after every door :redface:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

They better do something to Kalos in general and not just Lumiose because my 2013 self was IJBOL-ing when I saw this:

32084d9f0dcb6719febfadfa56c14a4d1638ea70

The **** are those houses being sturdy not being destroyed but looking stupid toppled like that.

:khalyan2:

This has me on the ******* FLOOR

1 minute ago, qurl said:

while Johto def deserves a Legends entry , this is just a bad take. tf you mean what history does Kalos have ???? they teased an entire Pokémon war that we saw nothing of aside from a still image cut scene

spacer.png

Yet the only war this game is going to see are the black friday sales in the boutiques

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

All I know is if they ever DARE to do a Legends set in Hoenn and they don't include open world of the WHOLE region. Diving, and puzzles for the regis and all the quirks that made Ruby & Sapphire THEE best Pokemon games......they will have a one person war on their hands and I will win!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

while Johto def deserves a Legends entry , this is just a bad take. tf you mean what history does Kalos have ???? they teased an entire Pokémon war that we saw nothing of aside from a still image cut scene

spacer.png

And you think that “war” is going to be given to us in the bustling metropolis of Lumiose City? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Should we forgave GF for shelving Pokemon Z in 2014/2015? On one hand they kinda hint to finally focus on AZ and Floette storylines that left untold on X&Y but on the other hand the entire adventures spend on the Lumiose City will not be the tea like we need full Kalos map.

what i think is that this game will be also available for switch 2 
new gen prob 2026

this one will be more multiplayer 

Edited by PMM

1 minute ago, J-esper said:

Yet the only war this game is going to see are the black friday sales in the boutiques

honey this turd is coming for the dollar tree easter basket doorbusters, she’s not giving me black friday , she not even giving me white friday

spacer.png

So is it taking place in like a future version of Lumiose? There has to be a twist, it can't just be a high def version of one city :deadbanana2: 

And the fact that they skipped Gen5 :rip: maybe they realized they could never outdo the original's story and decided to go back and finish up Kalos since there was a lot of story left hanging :bibliahh:

• Like 1

I wonder what the setting of the game is, the trailer doesn't really give me "set in the past" vibes the way Legends Arceus did. Experiencing the war that was mentioned in X/Y would be interesting, but I doubt the Prism Tower already existed back then, so unless there's some sort of time-travel mechanic involved, I don't think that's what we'll get to see.

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

And you think that “war” is going to be given to us in the bustling metropolis of Lumiose City? 

ya they’re definitely going to gloss over it for a game series that is centered around the lore and history of a previous region, brilliant take genius

spacer.png

• Haha 2

The fact Paldea and Kalos are based on neighboring Spain/Portugal/Iberian Peninsula and France, and they do a Kalos Legends after Scarlet/Violet.

But GameFreak are too cowardly to do something groundbreaking by connecting the two.

What if we got it all wrong and the starters are just 3 special Furfrou's with a special Kalos' starter inspired haircut

• Like 1

the collective misunderstanding of what the word “LEGENDS” means in this thread ……. only Kalos stans could be THIS dense i fear

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

I just know the character customization is going to be next level, thank you kalos

sZhzfF4.gif

As you're about to enter the boutique you can see a sign. You walk up to it. It says "The Boutique Project Has Started!". The End. :redface:

• Haha 10

Y'all remember when those motherfuckers purposefully gave the BW trio extra attention in this trailer vs the other legends?

& how they left out XY's Trio from the returning legendaries... well now we know why

it's good that they didn't give much information, makes things more exciting at least for me. I'm just happy megas are back. Mega Mawile, Lucario, Ray, The Latis, Garde & Gallade, Scizor, whew! 

Mega Barbaracle with more protruding abomination. Let's go!

250px-0689Barbaracle.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

what i think is that this game will be also available for switch 2 
new gen prob nov-dec 2025 

Why would they announce a game nearly 2 years in advance? I don't think they've ever done that.

It's probably just a Switch 1 game. 

nicki.png

4 minutes ago, J-esper said:

What if we got it all wrong and the starters are just 3 special Furfrou's with a special Kalos' starter inspired haircut

We would sigh in relief as we wouldn't have to endure GrenShitja being shoved down our throats for 59023th time. :redface:

• Thumbs Down 1

Mesagoza City was a separate map in SV but it still looked and ran like **** and they expect us to be gagged by a modern city that’s supposedly five times bigger

oh if Kalosian pokemon actually get Mega Evolutions go around ……..

spacer.png

Also, interesting that the first legends had a settlement that feared Pokemon and wanted nothing to do with them but this next legends has a city where they’ve been integrated into daily life all through the city. Cute juxtaposition. Curious to see if they start to develop a through line for the legends games too. 

Also the lumiose tower or whatever it was called looking like an A on the cover. A to Z. King AZ. Potential ties to Arceus? Will be fun to see what the tie in is. 

Poor Kalosites, even in their remake it's still inaccessible 

39.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.