Pokéthread

Mimie

2 minutes ago, Haze said:

If it's just going to be Lumiose city, and we're going fully urban instead of open fields, then it's even stranger they chose Kalos and not Unova with Castelia City.

There is way less reference for pre-modern “New York” than there is for pre-modern “France”

• Like 1

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

From the official description of the Legends A-Z trailer

A new adventure awaits within Lumiose City, where an urban redevelopment plan is underway to shape the city into a place that belongs to both people and Pokémon.

:clack:

Hype GONE 

:khalyan2:

10 minutes ago, Konril said:

Yes they deserved to get more off time to not rushed the development focus on making the game good.

Also this is kinda contradict but we should get Z in 2015 to get better and complete Kalos experience just like Platinum singlehandedly saved Sinnoh but at least we know we'll get that in the form of Pokemon Legend series next year.

Will Legends Z-A be a Switch game or a Switch 2 game?

If they ever do a Unova remake, sequel or Legends game... at least it won't be on the Switch.

giphy.gif

Still can't believe that they actually gagged us all. No leakers getting it right. Everybody expecting Johto or Unova. Kalos cumming back when nobody expected it. As much as I am disappointed we're not getting Gen 3 on NSO or a new Mystery Dungeon, I have to concede: well played.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And Mewtwo

sZhzfF4.gif

don’t forgot Mega Lucario Z

spacer.png 

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

There is way less reference for pre-modern “New York” than there is for pre-modern “France”

It looked pretty modern tho? You cant tell me they erected that lighttower in 1240 :deadbanana2:

Just now, qurl said:

TePIG, TURDtwig, POOPlio and to match the vibe of the game / region me thinks

spacer.png

Wait I see the vision... Torterra with hot pink cherry tree on the back yup YUP

• Like 1

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

Ok, so now back to nothing.

Good luck with the reviewers shitting on yet another ugly and glitchy game, Kalosers. :gaycatina1:

Isnt Kalos the highest reviewed game in the whole franchise and Legends Arceus the best reviewed Switch title

Sounds like a recipe for acclaim to me 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The good news is that Kaloser will be stuck in a 2017 console with a development team that is still struggling to perfect the Legends formula while Unovallah will be released on the superior hardware with a more experienced team

:ryan3:

• Like 2

I am glad they're taking their time with Legends Z but I would have loved if they announced Blue, Yellow, Red, Silver, Gold and Crystal for switch. 

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

don’t forgot Mega Lucario Z

spacer.png 

And Pikachu with a dildo hat

sZhzfF4.gif

• Haha 1

When Greninjallah, Delsus and Chesgod all get new megas :WAP:

I’m very excited tbh :jonny: 

i remember i left playing pokemon after Gen 4 but X/Y got me back. Now i’m even considering buying a switch for this omg :jonny: 

I thought that gen 4 was my fave but i didn’t buy the first legend game. Now i consider buying a switch, this new legend game and even gen 4 legend game :jonny: 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And Pikachu with a dildo hat

sZhzfF4.gif

Ash Greninja ZA 

spacer.png

Anyways the good news is that LEGENDS is now a series. 

Something LGPISS will never have. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xrosup said:

A new adventure awaits within Lumiose City, where an urban redevelopment plan is underway to shape the city into a place that belongs to both people and Pokémon.

:deadbanana2:

Give me Treecko, Chimchar, and Totodile :jonny:

this lineup is missing a “”feminine”” starter choice though so they’ll probably switch Snivy in for Treecko or something like that :gaycat6: 

3 minutes ago, KBax said:

No remake announced for this year, nothing. Absolutely nothing for 2024. They better deliver next year. They really said See you girlies when the Switch 2 drops.

Isn't that what we all wanted? That they stop pumping out unfinished, glitchy games every year and instead take their time and deliver something decent for once?

• Like 3

I will be mad if the 3 starters they pick this time just get a new Mega, instead of a Regional form :clack:

• Like 1

GameFREAK taking the year off kinda excites me. Their current workflow was NOT working. 

sZhzfF4.gif

• Like 1

Y'all celebrating, but when it releases JAN 2025 like PLA did, & then G10 starts in NOV 2025 it will be the same thing :clack:

BDSP was outsourced so :clack:

• Haha 2

-Pokémon Z
-Legends
-Not Let’s Go Johto
-Megas are back

-no rushed holiday release

spacer.png

• Like 1

The Johto teasing for nothing and Unova getting straight skipped, nasty :rip:

At least it’s a Legends game, I guess - I have zero major feelings about Kalos but that alone puts it above SV and SwSh.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

So this is not like a return to an old time like Hisui before it became Sinnoh?

So this is like a return to Kalos in a modern setting.

So no regional variant unless they retconned it into discovering some.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.