Pokéthread

Mimie

Iron Boulder (124) being faster than both Iron Crown (98) and Iron Leaves (104) is criminal :deadbanana2:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

The best part of both DLCs being new Applin evos :wave: should've been included in the base games!

I found Reuniclus area, let me get that sandwich ready, need that shiny!

Next stop will be Duraludon!

Dipplin evo isn't even Bug/Dragon, I cannot STAND Khu's flop ass. :biblio:

The way he's been getting things wrong looks like he's getting plugged. Bring back the superior Kaka. :gaycat3:

This was the team i had trained up for the DLC, one of them needs to go for Hydrapple, & it's gonna be one of the last 3.

Gfnbini.pngAr9Thm9.pngQ3Uu1sN.pngPxlT6bk.pngj0dQDhT.png8UOa6D7.png

Also here's Hydrapple using her Sigmove at full power.

U can find the non powered up version in the comments.

Spoiler

Hydrapple's design ATE. :gaycat1:

Future Paradox lost design wise, well it's the Sword of Justice - the lesser group if put up against the Legendary Beasts.

:suburban:

Hydrapple’s design is tragic and lazy. A whole bunch of snakes coming out of an apple for what? 

:clack:

DLC2 being 5GB, but SV being 7GB :rip: they didn't have time to optimize like SWSH's 12.4GB huh? 

Anyway finally got the DLC, time to train up a Dipplin & sleigh.

DLC has been out for almost 12 hours, & this hasn't even grown 1 page, with my clown ass making half the posts

Also to get the Paradox Legends u must

Spoiler

Do Perrin's quest & catch 200 Pokemon :rip: ... girl, i did that for Bloodmoon cuz she was cool. For these ugly robots? Nah. I would've on Scarlet.

Half of the BB pokedex is just the starters :rip:

Spoiler

This new feature is really cool tho 

Spoiler

Edited by artc0cx

I can confirm that shiny Duraludon does not exist. 5 sandwiches and nothing, I got shiny Beldums and Metang but those fuckers are a pain in the ass to catch with those low ass catch rates…

all i care about is which returning/current mons get new moves and how that will affect how i have to approach my lil showdown battles … someone (cough @Magickarp) compile a list !!

The middle of the terrarium runs at 5fps omg :deadbanana4: i thought my game was crashing when i first got there.

Also does SV in general seem to run worser after this update? :deadbanana4:

The mythical Pokemon in-game. Cute tbh.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, qurl said:

all i care about is which returning/current mons get new moves and how that will affect how i have to approach my lil showdown battles … someone (cough @Magickarp) compile a list !!

Girl :suburban:i ain't got time for that.

2 hours ago, qurl said:

From what I see only a few got new things to work on:

Sceptile got shed tail

Latios got flip turn

Incineroar got helping hand

Rotom got pain split

Meowscarada got triple axel, same for Weavile

Electric types getting a new physical move but it just being another weak attack with big drawbacks. :rip:

Smogon also dropping Darkrai, Deoxys-Speed and Deoxys-Defense into OU. Flop icons. Can't wait for Deo-D to find a tier it's useful in tho!

This DLC answers absolutely 0 questions about the Paradox pokemon, the time machine, and how Terapagos/Terastal relates to any of it. Doesn't even say anything about the symbols in Area Zero. :clown:

Spoiler

You go to the crystal pool in Kitakami and Terapagos somehow makes time travel happen. Okay? :psyduck:

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

Can't wait for Deo-D to find a tier it's useful in tho!

it's selling bath towels now to pay the bills 

towel-deoxys-pokemon-hug-you.jpg

Finished the plot. 

The E4 & Champion battles were a slay. I'm glad i got to use designs i actually like.

I had an EV trained VGC team, & still got taken down to 1-3 Pokemon at every one of them. I even lost 1 battle.

The AI is not coded to deal with Armor Tail, it spams priority multiple times, even after it fails :rip: Farigiraf ATE.

My team:

Spoiler

Gfnbini.pngAr9Thm9.png Love the Africa theme :gaycat4: Fling/U-Turn  Weakness Policy  Trick Room  Spread Move 

j0dQDhT.pngkRF7viG.pngDragon Cheer  Scope Lens + Draco / Muddy Water

8UOa6D7.pngQ3Uu1sN.png supported the whole team. Palafin somehow always ended up the last Pokemon alive :dies: def the main character.

Everything else was trash. The story felt so unnecessary & explained nothing :rip: Teal Mask had a better plot

Spoiler
  • Terapagos was literally shoehorned into the plot :rip: She could've not existed and nothing would've changed.
  • That "take out Tera Pokemon to progress the cave" was so forced :rip:
  • The final fight was not fun to play like, i hate meat sponges that employ no true strategy :rip:
  • Why can Terapagos time travel? :deadbanana2:

Indigo Disk was kinda half DOA for me because i hate the Robot Legends :rip: I just went checkpoint to checkpoint to get the main plot done.

Teal Mask was also checkpoint to checkpoint, BUT i was invested in exploring Kitikami in between checkpoints to complete the Bloodmoon mission. 

Indigo Disk however is such an uninspired boring map design I cbf to explore :rip: 

• & I have to catch 3X more Pokemon than i did for DLC1, to get the Paradox legends
  • & 50% of those Pokemon are the starters
  • & u need a lot of BP to get the starters
  • BP is ******* tedious to get
  • & just to unlock the uglee robot legends :rip:

That's a lot of ******* padding. Why couldn't we just get a ******* Battle Frontier to get BP.

• Haha 1

Fickle Beams effect rate is 30%

Name a more talentless developer

Something about this new DLC is making me want to play pokemon again. Maybe they did that. Starters are truly an amazing selling point. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.