Pokéthread

Mimie

Sooooo no new trailer this week? We’ll just get all of the info when Home data gets uploaded later this week and it all leaks? They are so unprofessional I can’t deal with it 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I just want to have a rematch with Geeta but she uses a stronger team in this order :lakitu:

Palafin 

Glimmora

Espathra

Gholdengo
Any paradox mon

Kingambit

Meowth is kind of a Pokedrag pioneer when you think about it :gaycatina1:

tumblr_lnwep0ZkWc1qlrehwo1_500.jpg maxresdefault.jpg EgypAQ0XsAApldk?format=jpg&name=small 78a64f6049b47decbe7fd422e99cc1de.jpg 24561232393_dfba61534e_b.jpg afcb4ddfe0a2fece1859fc034b8a406f.jpg VYOPL3R.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

(just guessing)

Hydrapple

Gouging Sear

Iron Boulder

Spoiler

Peachikeen

I didn’t play pokemon for such a long time and i got SHOCKED when i saw that Ice moves aren’t super effective on water types :deadbanana: 

On 11/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, BambiStar said:

Meowth is kind of a Pokedrag pioneer when you think about it :gaycatina1:

tumblr_lnwep0ZkWc1qlrehwo1_500.jpg maxresdefault.jpg EgypAQ0XsAApldk?format=jpg&name=small 78a64f6049b47decbe7fd422e99cc1de.jpg 24561232393_dfba61534e_b.jpg afcb4ddfe0a2fece1859fc034b8a406f.jpg VYOPL3R.jpeg

Omg, they are! No wonder Persian is THAT bih. :WAP:

39 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Omg, they are! No wonder Persian is THAT bih. :WAP:

This Persian is you mean. Serving cvnt :WAP:

tumblr_p9n54e0Z8r1rd4ymxo2_500.gif

2c3c86fe49ab39294914c3d09adda3736c6cc4b6.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This Persian is you mean. Serving cvnt :WAP:

tumblr_p9n54e0Z8r1rd4ymxo2_500.gif

2c3c86fe49ab39294914c3d09adda3736c6cc4b6.gif

She upgraded the great starting material, yes! :WAP:

Once my current avi stops turning me on, this is gonna be the next one :toofunny3: 

It was originally gonna the 6 pack magikarp, then that thing jumped outta the water and i scrihmed :dies:

1LmXup9.gif

Eventhough I'm not the biggest fan of Legends Arceus, the Giratina surprise transformation has been the best ingame moment of a Pokemon game since Lusamine snapping in OG Alola. :gaycatina1:

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Eventhough I'm not the biggest fan of Legends Arceus, the Giratina surprise transformation has been the best ingame moment of a Pokemon game since Lusamine snapping in OG Alola. :gaycatina1:

Spill

And stan Asshola :clap3: the last good region I fear 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way Hydrapple could be our first ever Bug DragonIC_Big.png :smitten: (i hate how bulbapedia removed those type images :rip: i have some saved, but not Bug :'()

Also lets talk about the FURRY AGENDA. The way these 4 are in the T10 most viable & used VGC mons :rip:

incineroar.pngrillaboom.pngurshifu.pngtornadus.png

spacer.png

On 11/29/2023 at 3:09 AM, Rence said:

I just want to have a rematch with Geeta but she uses a stronger team in this order :lakitu:

Palafin 

Glimmora

Espathra

Gholdengo
Any paradox mon

Kingambit

Give her Baxcalibur instead of a paradox and this would be a good team imo

14 hours ago, Magickarp said:

The way Hydrapple could be our first ever Bug DragonIC_Big.png :smitten: (i hate how bulbapedia removed those type images :rip: i have some saved, but not Bug :'()

Also lets talk about the FURRY AGENDA. The way these 4 are in the T10 most viable & used VGC mons :rip:

incineroar.pngrillaboom.pngurshifu.pngtornadus.png

If they remove Parting Shot from Incineroar's move set, he wont be used as much. 

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

If they remove Parting Shot from Incineroar's move set, he wont be used as much. 

Now sis it had 76% usage in a meta without Parting Shot :rip: & it would still be the best Intimidate user, beating out H-Arcanine & Lando :rip: 

In G6 Arcanine was organically ruling VGC, & they took everything & more from that icon, & gave it to the disgusting industry plant in a fursuit :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.