Pokéthread

Mimie

9 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Why u acting like i'm supposed to know who BKC is? :deadbanana2: He has like 2000 subscribers :deadbanana2:

but omg he's HOT, that jawline :WAP:

oh wow i thought he was on your radar somewhat :dies: kind of the king of old smogon metagames and writes the script for those false swipe gaming how good  is X actually vids. his analysis vids for old metagames are legendary :jonny5:

hot voice and hot face and probably  hairy all over with great personality  :jonny5:

• Like 1

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I have a random question if anyone knows the answer! I’m in the middle of a Let’s Go Pikachu play thru and I want to use Gastly on my team. I also have a copy of Eevee and my partner has a switch, would I be able to put my copy of Eevee into his switch and trade with myself? Or is that data saved onto my switch? I mean I could run thru Eevee on his until I get to the point I can trade but… :rip: 

Edited by Rigalo

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I have a random question if anyone knows the answer! I’m in the middle of a Let’s Go Pikachu play thru and I want to use Gastly on my team. I also have a copy of Eevee and my partner has a switch, would I be able to put my copy of Eevee into his switch and trade with myself? Or is that data saved onto my switch? I mean I could run thru Eevee on his until I get to the point I can trade but… :rip: 

Save data is stored on the Switch, not on the game card itself. However, I think it's possible to transfer save data from one console to another, so it would probably be easiest to just transfer it from your Switch to your partner's and then do the trade. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

gliscor.png is now BANNED from G9 OU, good riddance.

2TucW5U.gif

When i was a child and only knew to look at serebii i always thought that Altaria was one of the strongest pokemons. She is perfection imo. 

• Like 1

The amount of effort they used to put in :deadbanana: The amount of quotes they made that contradict what they say now :deadbanana:

Eatshithara ALWAYS consistent with being the bad guy :deadbanana: He wanted to CHARGE for the Pokewalker, & make people incentivised to get 6 of them :rip:

Ohmori being hot back then :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

The amount of effort they used to put in :deadbanana: The amount of quotes they made that contradict what they say now :deadbanana:

Eatshithara ALWAYS consistent with being the bad guy :deadbanana: He wanted to CHARGE for the Pokewalker, & make people incentivised to get 6 of them :rip:

Ohmori being hot back then :deadbanana:

and when was he not?:suburban:

i might rebuy these games  That game was filled with so much content :clap3: the pokewalker was a cute gimmick 

speaking of rebuy i wonder if i buy all the gen 7 games or  buy the mk8, odyssey, wonder, and We love katamari  instead :suburban:

wonder which would be cheaper :suburban:

Edited by Katamari

On 11/11/2023 at 6:43 AM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Save data is stored on the Switch, not on the game card itself. However, I think it's possible to transfer save data from one console to another, so it would probably be easiest to just transfer it from your Switch to your partner's and then do the trade. 

Wait, you’re so right. I’ll transfer the Eevee data to his sd card and put it in his switch and trade like that. Thank you so much!! 

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

and when was he not?:suburban:

i might rebuy these games  That game was filled with so much content :clap3: the pokewalker was a cute gimmick 

speaking of rebuy i wonder if i buy all the gen 7 games or  buy the mk8, odyssey, wonder, and We love katamari  instead :suburban:

wonder which would be cheaper :suburban:

HGSS still have more content than these combined

moo.png

• Like 1

I crave playing some Pokemon game but I don't have my 3DS with me at the moment so I can't replay the old good games. I may have to buy Violet's DLC after all.

moo.png

Galar still has the best gym leaders :bird:

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Kanto rate makes me want to replay FireRed for the first time in almost a decade tbh. 

The Sevii Islands are still one of my favourite parts of all of Pokémon. I think they're really well designed and feel a lot more lived in than Kanto itself, and doing all those mini-quests has always been fun to me. Still bummed that they didn't return for Let's Go. 

an OU icon, with Ubers viability :jonnycat: sorry :clown:

dragon_evo_split_4.jpg

DragonIC_Big.png

LevitateSuper Luck / Draconic Surge: Draconic Terrain (DragonIC_Big.png can hit grounded FairyIC_Big.png)

110 / 80 / 80 / 130 / 114 / 86

Dragon Portal (BOTW's 🐉 updrafts & portals)

DragonIC_Big.png Status

Tailwind + Switches user out

VGC Eviolite bonus

Spoiler

DragonIC_Big.png

Tiny Wings: Gives priority to Wind Moves

90 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80

Gets Helping HandTwister, & Tailwind

Reminder that Twister is a SPREAD wind move, with 20% Flinch

Yah it's crazy how Game Freak really hit a stride late in the DS lifespan with the effort put in that just evaporated moving to 3DS

Profits over everything 

SlowGinFizzzz

• Like 1

Can they drop a trailer or something ? Exactly one month left and it's making no noise 

I'm lowkey thinking of just watching the cutscenes on YouTube 

ezgif-2-3b71540b8c93.gif.15fc2e9c2133e48

19 hours ago, Poxy said:

Galar still has the best gym leaders :bird:

Unova sweetie 

• Thumbs Down 1

We love Gym Leaders that actually do something

We love Gym Leaders that are willing to be  wrongfully crucified for what they believe in

FQJkwcMWQAchT1q?format=jpg&name=mediumPS520.pnge5aed-16167630488254.png

And who could forget the BEST E4 theme of all time :clap3:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

I'm lowkey thinking of just watching the cutscenes on YouTube 

I'm not even doing that anymore :rip: 

barely know what happens in Sw/Sh + Teal Mask DLC and don't really care!

• Like 1

Wait was this always a gif? The gif version slays :jonny:

1 hour ago, BambiStar said:

I'm not even doing that anymore :rip: 

barely know what happens in Sw/Sh + Teal Mask DLC and don't really care!

Spoiler alert: Nothing happened 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.