2027: BW Remake

v2eVt9C.gif

Ugh, literal DREAM.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Antonini said:

Indigo Disk dropping December 14. Tbh I’m excited for it. 😊

So after December 14 we're FINALLY done with this dreadful game. :WAP:

• Like 1

Wow Lets go Johto could be so cool if the only catchable pokemons will be from 152 till 251 with NO OTHER evos included. That would be a challenge because that would also mean no Zubat yes Crobat :duca: 

12 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Wow Lets go Johto could be so cool if the only catchable pokemons will be from 152 till 251 with NO OTHER evos included. That would be a challenge because that would also mean no Zubat yes Crobat :duca: 

That would be a rather small regional dex so I don't think they would go for it.

Just now, AbeHicks said:

That would be a rather small regional dex so I don't think they would go for it.

Well they better. They can see those pokemons as characters this time instead of dex filling *******. 

Let's Go Johto should include every evolution of the first two gens, regional variants and even Hissui forns. They should put some extra work in. They won't but they could make it amazing 

• Like 2

I think Let’s Go is probably done. The first ones came out 5 years ago (without another one in sight) and Go isn’t as massive as it used to be. I actually like LG tho so I’d be here for it 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Let's Go Johto should include every evolution of the first two gens, regional variants and even Hissui forns. They should put some extra work in. They won't but they could make it amazing 

The way I would I eat this up :wanda:

A proper Switch remake for Gen 2 would be amazing (also Gen 3 because it's a personal fav but considering we already have ORAS I fear it'll never happen) 

Don't really care about Let's Go continuing after Johto honestly (saying this as a Gen 3 stan) but I feel it would remedy the awful encounter spread and Gym/E4 teams not even HG/SS fixed. Also 2024 is kind of a filler year with Switch 2 coming and SV+BDSP so recent it seems like the perfect time. Plus it would be cute to bookend the record breaking Switch run with these titles, sort of a beginning and end. Closure! :alexz3:

Let's Go having stans when it was the beginning of Pokemon's quality's downfall says it all about Arceus, Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet. :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Let's Go having stans when it was the beginning of Pokemon's quality's downfall says it all about Arceus, Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet. :toofunny3:

That would be X/Y though (although the downfall kinda skipped the Hoenn remakes and then continued with Sun/Moon). 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

36 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

That would be X/Y though (although the downfall kinda skipped the Hoenn remakes and then continued with Sun/Moon). 

It definitely didn’t skip ORAS when that was the start of GF cutting content (Battle Frontier) for no good reason  :redface:

• Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

IMAGINEE :deadbanana:

Black and white was the disgrace of this game with its horrible gen 1 copy pastes. X/Y literally saved the games. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

14 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

TABS

keWHGl5.png

Immediately emotional and nostalgic :weeps: 

can’t believe 2003 is 20 years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

IMAGINEE :deadbanana:

Black and white was the disgrace of this game with its horrible gen 1 copy pastes. X/Y literally saved the games. 

Don’t try it, Funnyfatty. :skeleton:

I messed up with Fire/Ground on today's pokedoku the clownery :deadbanana4:

One thing I will not tolerate in here is Arceus slander. That game was literally the best game they've came up with in decades. 

Innovative, playful, challenging in crucial moments, pretty and wholesome.

• Thanks 3

Also coming for Sun/Moon is quite bold when SW/SH and S/V served these absolute hideous graphics that are lowkey insulting to players in the 2020s.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Also coming for Sun/Moon is quite bold when SW/SH and S/V served these absolute hideous graphics that are lowkey insulting to players in the 2020s.

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing I will not tolerate in here is Arceus slander. That game was literally the best game they've came up with in decades. 

Innovative, playful, challenging in crucial moments, pretty and wholesome.

Are u my dupe? :deadbanana4: But spill, the Arceus slanderers just happen to be SV & SWSH stans :fan:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Are u my dupe? :deadbanana4: But spill, the Arceus slanderers just happen to be SV & SWSH stans :fan:

Not the unintended insult

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

The girls hating on SM when it was the first time in 20 years that they tried something new :deadbanana4: 

Ofc a Kaloser would say that :bibliahh: I mean enjoy that tragic story and the 10 new mons that you got 

• Thumbs Down 2

And the kalosers and their "XY saved the franchise" :bibliahh:

The fact that they can't even find something good that came out of that gen other that this LIE :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

It didn't skip ORAS at all :skull:

If anything, it skipped Sun & Moon. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.