• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

OMG yall remember to do the Blissey spotlight raids to farm terra shards and Exp Candy! Easy as pie with my Belly Drum Azumarill. :D 

Insane that the bank shutting down :deadbanana4: TPC can’t afford their own servers? :deadbanana2: 

Gen 7 won’t be affected right? It can go straight into home right? It’s been a while  :deadbanana2:

when are we gonna have the conversation that Gen 5 did Gen 1 better :pig: even the joke mons turned out more iconic584.png569.png

wfvx1l4akyt61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

when are we gonna have the conversation that Gen 5 did Gen 1 better :pig: even the joke mons turned out more iconic584.png569.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Mental illness.

40 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

With Pokémon bank shutting down early next year, is there anything that one should absolutely do before then? I still have all the games from gen 3-7 (including colosseum/xd). A ribbon challenge would be fun but time consuming. Thoughts?

Pokémon Bank is not shutting down alongside Nintendo Network, it's on a different server. So although Pokémon Bank might go offline at one point, at least it won't be in the foreseeable future. 

However, it might still be smart to transfer over everything you might be even remotely interested in holding on to because we all know Game Freak/TPC sucks. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Why it's always the gen 6 haters the ones with the worst takes?

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Other than the Jellicent & Mandibuzz lines, absolutely tf nawt

A hideous redux attempt. Gen 1 icons unbothered & selling. 

sxHMiRwBW9RF.jpg?o=1

2 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Pokémon Bank is not shutting down alongside Nintendo Network, it's on a different server. So although Pokémon Bank might go offline at one point, at least it won't be in the foreseeable future. 

However, it might still be smart to transfer over everything you might be even remotely interested in holding on to because we all know Game Freak/TPC sucks. 

Okay. It had been posted on a few different sites that it was shutting down with the Nintendo network. 

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

The retrospective positive view of Unovabortion has been great but this take is such a stretch. :suburban:

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Chansey and Taurous outsold their clones, but otherwise u didn't lie!!!

• Like 1

612.png

One of the most '10yo-straight-kid' pandering creatures they ever made, yet it still slaps. Robbed of pseudo status!!

43 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Okay. It had been posted on a few different sites that it was shutting down with the Nintendo network. 

They made an announcement last week that pokemon bank users should “start thinking about moving their Pokémon to Pokémon Home” but they didn’t say that the servers were going down yet. But based on that announcement… we can kinda assume they won’t keep the servers on much past April 2024 when they shut down the 3DS online services 

Also y’all not my proudest moment but… I just bought a second 3DS ( :mandown: ) so that I can trade back and forth with myself once bank shuts down :ahh: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Give Kingler, and Golduck the same Bst as their counterparts :jonny5: 

GF really be saying no fun allowed half the time 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Also y’all not my proudest moment but… I just bought a second 3DS ( :mandown: ) so that I can trade back and forth with myself once bank shuts down :ahh: 

Nothing wrong with that :clack:

its pretty much the only way to get everything out of these games unless you know someone as psychotic/fanatical as you are :clack:

• Like 1

If we are talking stats and general usefulness than Ms.KoiKing didn’t lie :clack:

i know there aren't limitless type combinations but why does PokeDoku keep repeating the same ones :rip: it's giving fad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

That Venusaur :jonny:

Can i just stop being a pokemon fan for a minute and say that they all look STUPID? :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Can i just stop being a pokemon fan for a minute and say that they all look STUPID? :biblio:

You're not wrong tho! I always find it silly when fans do their own versions and people fall head over heels in love with the designs but theyre often just as bad if not worse than what gamefreak comes up with. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

That Venusaur :jonny:

ive seen that meganium one so many times already :rip: ENOUGH!

what if the gen 2 starters were given secondary types :thing: 

Fer - Dark

Meg -  Fairy didn't exist yet so psychic maybe :thing: Trick room, switcheroo, and ally switch  on this thing could be fun

Typ - Normal or Ground 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.