• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Wait I transferred my competitive mons from sword and shield and all their moves were deleted including egg moves WTF 💀💀💀I DONT WANNA REDO THIS BELLY DRUM AQUA JET AZUMARILL 🫠🫠🫠

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

Wait I transferred my competitive mons from sword and shield and all their moves were deleted including egg moves WTF 💀💀💀I DONT WANNA REDO THIS BELLY DRUM AQUA JET AZUMARILL 🫠🫠🫠

But this gen is way easier to re-learn moves, just put ha in a picnic with a move slot empty holding mirror herb and another pokemon that learns AJ and done.

But yeah, it sucks that the moves get deleted, it messed up most of my competitive ready mons from SwSh and I've been too lazy to make them learn them again lol.

Anyway, Baxcalibur is growing up on me, he may not be the worst pseudo after all but he's down there still with Kommo-O and Mence.

Did y'all see the mob trying to get the Van Goh Pikachu's? :deadbanana2:

HWw7J8i.gif

12 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Anyway, Baxcalibur is growing up on me, he may not be the worst pseudo after all but he's down there still with Kommo-O and Mence.

I coulda sworn u were an OG Bax stan cuz u said Bax could be Ubers back in Nov, & I was like r u dumb... time, the ultimate truth teller:clownny:

The ridiculous PAYOLA these Pseudo's have been getting, while Goodra sits there with Iron Defense... Kommo-O gets a ******* Omniboost, as a SECOND sigmove.

kommoo.pngdragapult.pnggoodra-hisui.pngbaxcalibur.png

U really can't comapre with Pseudo's before G7, cuz that's when they started to give them all sigmoves, but even then they all slayed in their respective gens

dragonite.pngtyranitar.pngsalamence.pngmetagross.pnggarchomp.pnghydreigon.png

Miss Goodra did nothing in G6, & in fact got outshone by other Pseudos

goodra.pngsalamence-mega.pngmetagross-mega.png

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

HWw7J8i.gif

I coulda sworn u were an OG Bax stan cuz u said Bax could be Ubers back in Nov, & I was like r u dumb... time, the ultimate truth teller:clownny:

The ridiculous PAYOLA these Pseudo's have been getting, while Goodra sits there with Iron Defense... Kommo-O gets a ******* Omniboost, as a SECOND sigmove.

U really can't comapre with Pseudo's before G7, cuz that's when they started to give them all sigmoves, but even then they all slayed in their respective gens

I was OBH tbh lol but I knew that thing was gonna be problematic the minute you give it a chance to breathe.

Out of the pseudos, Dnite is the only one who has gotten the less payola other than its HA and look at him, legend is top 15 (2nd best pseudo after Pult) in OU and doing amazing in VGC (#1 pseudo there) :clap3: 

On 10/3/2023 at 4:28 PM, UnusualBoy said:

But this gen is way easier to re-learn moves, just put ha in a picnic with a move slot empty holding mirror herb and another pokemon that learns AJ and done.

But yeah, it sucks that the moves get deleted, it messed up most of my competitive ready mons from SwSh and I've been too lazy to make them learn them again lol.

Omg thank you that was pretty easy! Won a few of my first battles

missing my MVP Shuckle lead. Sturdy Shuckle holding red card with stealth rocks sticky web skitter smack and power split! So good in singles! 😍

On 10/2/2023 at 2:44 PM, Magickarp said:

Garchomp wiith Scale Shot falling to UU 

Heatran falling to UU

Landorus-T almost falling out of OU

Hamurott serving #5 to #25 in 1 month

Ribombee > Landorus in G9 OU :toofunny3: 

Hamurott & Chomp will RISE again once new toy syndrome wears off :allears:

meckae4v0mrb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

why is ribombee so good :redface:

22 minutes ago, Katamari said:

why is ribombee so good :redface:

Fast sticky web

• Like 1

What body part do most pokemon trainers know nothing about?

6d06dd1098f6d4e9ff68b9cbd56d49f5.gif

17 hours ago, Magickarp said:

HWw7J8i.gif

The way they sabotaged it out the gate by not making it water dragon :rip:  a water dragon with those defenses and poison movies (and recover :mandown:) :jonnycat:

sidenote let seadra and Queendra learn sludge bomb and sludge wave :jonny6: 

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

Is Detective Pikachu Returns worth getting?

Haven't heard anything particularly good about it, so probably not. People are saying it lacks depth and content and it's basically just an upscaled 3DS game. :toofunny2::rip:

If you want to play a Pokémon spin-off, I can happily recommend Mystery Dungeon and Snap.

Damn... PokeDoku almost stomped me today because of the Kalos ones. The fact Generation VI had the least amount of Pokemon means the selection is just really slim. :rip:

Okidogi could've been a 2/10 design, instead of 1/10 if it had been quadrupedal :giraffe: Not bothered to catch the trio since they're so UGLY.

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNAFEJQDSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==

1 hour ago, Konril said:

Damn... PokeDoku almost stomped me today because of the Kalos ones. The fact Generation VI had the least amount of Pokemon means the selection is just really slim. :rip:

I completely brainfarted on the poison/flying type and guessed Fezandipiti :clown:

Ok why did Tim get hot? 

Light-Yagami-PNG-Transparent-Image.png571px-Detective_Pikachu_Returns_Tim.png7scrmax2.jpg

until i 🍇

NSwitch_DetectivePikachuReturns_07.jpgdetective-pikachu-2-coming-nintendo-switch-october-3-scaled.jpg.webp

Of course Creatures developed this upscaled 3DS game :dies: They've been doing the models + animations for Pokemon for decades. Coincidentally they weren't credited for New Snap, despite working on OG Snap :fan: The most acclaimed PKMN modelling & animations coming from a studio without 25 yrs of PKMN modelling experience :dies: Creatures truly stuck with developers from the 90s, just like GF.

GF & Creatures own 66% of TPC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Konril said:

I was so annoyed when they didn’t accept mega Gengar as a Kalos pokemon 

This thread introduced me to PokeDoku, now I'm looking forward to it everyday. LMAO.

Today was just a breeze, relatively easy since they chose Hoenn as the region and it is packed with 'mons to choose from. :gaycat1:

My Slasher game is concluding in the coming days so expect a thread on the Gen 1 Re-Rate soon :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.