• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

the new EXP Share method and lack of level/difficulty scaling is killing this series. i'm having no fun with this DLC

• Like 1

Like Paldea, the world of Scarlet and Violet’s DLC is butt-ugly, with low-res textures, little detail in its environments, and a single town mostly made up of buildings you can’t enter and NPCs uttering boring, nothing phrases. That big local “festival” that the trailers hyped up? It’s just a few carts with vendors and some uninteresting NPCs.

Dodgeball gym class GIF on GIFER - by Whiteworker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jacobdaniel said:

the new EXP Share method and lack of level/difficulty scaling is killing this series. i'm having no fun with this DLC

The fact that they doubled down on the EXP mess by adding a new item that give your more EXP, so now we have the EXP share and an item that gives more EXP. They literally don't care what the players want, the Boomers at GF need to cleaned out

Teal mask is a cool and op looking Pokémon tbh :redface: shame her debut is tied to a panning :redface:

now that it’s cool to hate Pokémon again the lashings are coming when they should have started in gen 6 :redface:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Teal mask is a cool and op looking Pokémon tbh :redface: shame her debut is tied to a panning :redface:

now that it’s cool to hate Pokémon again the lashings are coming when they should have started in gen 6 5 :redface:

:rogue:

• Haha 1

Gen 6 is amazing and saved the franchise after Gen 5 nearly destroyed the brand that is Pokemon. Let's not rewrite history here.

I so vividly remember being scared Pokemon had reached the end of its shelf life based on how people reacted to Gen 5 back then, everyone I asked about it was so negative I was like damn :rip: to another one of my absolute favorite things in the world. I even bought multiple copies of B/W and a second DS because that's how afraid I was Pokemon would disappear based on how everyone hated those games. Personally I didn't mind them back then, but masterpieces they are not

Kalos clears :heart: also the peak of Pokemon's online community

Edited by Dark Miracles
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Gen 6 is amazing and saved the franchise after Gen 5 nearly destroyed the brand that is Pokemon. Let's not rewrite history here.

Ma'am, you are the one rewriting history :ahh:

XY was received so badly that they decided to drop Z version :ahh:

Worst gym leaders

Worst evil team

Worst rivals

Worst fire/grass starters

Worst champion 

The region is full of mons from other gens 

It's nearly impossible to make a team full of gen6 mons 

And now let's talk about the sales

The game was bombing hard that Nintendo decided to give FREE copies 

And even after that it was selling less than gen5

The main reason why its sales are higher now is because of  Pokemon Go

It even boosted the sales of the 3DS

Any questions  ? :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Cardboard Masks - 20% Boost to ALL moves + Changes ability to Pre-Nerf Zacian

Lustrous Globe - 20% Boost to Dragon & Water moves + Pressure

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

if only we got pits too :WAP:

atrl-sebs123.gif

I just know they're musky

atrl-sebs123.gif

it’s kinda baffling to me that in 2023 and with the way competitive pokemon is that there’s not a separate game / portal that is dedicated solely to battling

not even saying that from a perspective that i think i should have to pay extra money for another service but it’s wild to me that Pokemon/nintendo/gamefreak hasn’t thought to try that yet with how greedy they are

like obviously they should still have the mainline games be able to connect with other players and battle as it’s a touchstone of the franchise but just in terms of competitive Poke i def think there should be a service akin to Home that is just for battling, all sorts of customizations (ways to EV train and maybe even raise IVs) and the time/resources they could devote to good animations and making that experience something truly separate and enjoyable would be ….. i think great for the future viability of the competitive and in helping to bring more people into that sphere

but of course as greedy as they are we’re also talking about one of the laziest developers ever that are so fine with coasting and resting on laurels :toofunny3: whatever i guess

8 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Ma'am, you are the one rewriting history :ahh:

XY was received so badly that they decided to drop Z version :ahh:

Worst gym leaders

Worst evil team

Worst rivals

Worst fire/grass starters

Worst champion 

The region is full of mons from other gens 

It's nearly impossible to make a team full of gen6 mons 

And now let's talk about the sales

The game was bombing hard that Nintendo decided to give FREE copies 

And even after that it was selling less than gen5

The main reason why its sales are higher now is because of  Pokemon Go

It even boosted the sales of the 3DS

Any questions  ? :sistrens:

At least the soundtrack was good and the stat buffs were nice I guess and other qol features but yeah :sistrens:

I they need to do something like Fortnite where they launch one game and then add batches of Pokémon and gyms/contests/trials per season.

Too bad ***** is coming to XBOX, but GF wishes

22 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Too bad ***** is coming to XBOX, but GF wishes

Lmao at the ripoff poke ball :rip: but this looks kind of cute, one of the better Pokémon killers 

On 9/22/2023 at 1:13 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Gen 6 at least gave us Mega Evolution and OR/AS. Gen 7 is when things really started going to sh*t. 

Not when gen 7 is one of the few interesting entries of this franchise. They gave us innovation done right for once with gen 7. 

• Haha 1

Post-DLC1 most viable OU mons, NOT from G9, sorted by generation

### = Number of non-Uber final stage mons available

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sv-ou-dlc1-viability-list.3728333/

1. 34 036.png149.png146.png145.png
  2. 24 184.png
  3. 30 324.png279.png
  4. 44 395.png473.png472.png445.png490.png488.png
  5. 25 594.png591.png630.png645-t.png641-t.png642-t.png
  6. 22  658.png
  7. 32 743.png748.png038-a.png784.png
  8. 37 815.png812.png823.png858.png887.png889.png199-g.png146-g.png145-g.png

Hisui. 18 503-h.png902.png903.png901.png905.png

volcarona.pngshould've been there, but the dictators banned ha :angry:

We've experienced like, 20? Years of Ash as he does the same. Damn. Thing over and over. Collecting gym badges. For what? What is the end goal here? Where does it stop? Literally frozen in time on the same mindset forever.

Gary also found gym battles fun early in life, but eventually grew out of it. He realized there isn't really anything to gain from it besides some temporary ego trip and a piece of useless plastic to show you beat up someone's ass. He then decided to follow in his grandfather's footsteps with the hoped to also become a professor/researcher one day. He showed growth and maturity. The trainer lifestyle was fun while it lasted, but it was time to move on. The memories are what makes it sweeter. 

Gary > Ash

pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

22 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Palworld is Xbox exclusive??? Oh I’m kinda mad I was def going to check it out :rip: :ahh: 

Wait I just googled what Palworld is and why is she gunning down Lycanrocs I-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.