Pokéthread

Mimie

4 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu are the best pokemon games on switch but ATRL is not ready for this conversation

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Well they are second behind Mystery Dungeon DX

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif

:clap3:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I HATE the level scaling for Kitakami and there is no way I’ll restart my game. They should do something like capping when you travel to Kitakami, something like you can only bring one Pokémon level 5-10 and that’s it and the. Allowing you use the PC for levels as history progresses. The way you have to fight level 50 Pochyena, Sentret and Yanma :rip: 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Evil team rate?

1. Plasma
  2. Skull 
  3. ------------------------
  4. AquaMagma / Galactic
  5. Rocket
  6. ------------------------
  7. Flare
  8. ------------------------
  9. Yell

Pok--mon-Every-Villainous-Team-Ranked-From-Lamest-To-Most-Evil.jpg

Aether Foundation in under Skull and we got something cooking.

1. Plasma

2. Skull

3. Star

4. Aether Foundation

5. Galactic

6. Aqua/Magma

7. Rocket

8. Flare

9. Yell

10. Whatever Rose’s team was :rip:

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

I HATE the level scaling for Kitakami and there is no way I’ll restart my game. They should do something like capping when you travel to Kitakami, something like you can only bring one Pokémon level 5-10 and that’s it and the. Allowing you use the PC for levels as history progresses. The way you have to fight level 50 Pochyena, Sentret and Yanma :rip: 

Seriously :rip: Why release a DLC designed for the early game, 10 months from release, for the most FRONTLOADED franchise in history? Majority of their purchase base would've finished the game long ago. 

I can get the DLC for free, & haven't even bothered :deadbanana2: The fact u have to catch 150 Pokemon without PLA mechanics for Bloodmoon :deadbanana2: I did it for Arceus cuz it was seamless addictive catching loop + it's God himself. I'm not doing this for an ugly ass bear. 

I finished the DLC, I restarted the game and I honestly enjoyed it, I had fun catching the pokemon again and story was cute, I also took on the league again.

Story and region >>>

Final team:

90px-Menu_SV_0469.png90px-Menu_SV_0038.png90px-Menu_SV_0473.png90px-Menu_SV_0784.png90px-Menu_SV_0350.png90px-Menu_SV_1013.png

I liked my team more this time than my 1st playthrough tbh :jonny:

Jumpluff_XY_variocolor.gif?2015031518361 honorable mention to my queen, she helped me fill most of the pokedex :heart:

The writing of the new characters is amazing :clap3:

Top5 probably 

The story was cute 

And the new region looked better than main game :sistrens:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y said:

The writing of the new characters is amazing :clap3:

Top5 probably 

The story was cute 

And the new region looked better than main game :sistrens:

sis you ok?

• Haha 1

Still playing it and its still cute. Love the little details they slipped in here and there like Nosepass always facing North lol. Morepeko eating its little snack too. Also I feel like more pokemon are just sleeping in this region I guess to show how "laid back" it is. Very cute. 

Kitakami is very cozy and fun-ish to explore I guess. Level scaling is atrocious, the way I hatched Piplup and after one fight it evolved into lv 20 Prinplup 

spacer.png

I also HATE that I came into Kita with 100 Pokémon of the new dex already caught. Like…?? It wouldn’t bother me if the dex was like 300 pokemon but I know it can’t be because I’ve explored at least half the map and highest dex number pokemon I’ve caught is Basculin at #195

spacer.png

Story is cute so far, I am giving them that!! 

Edited by Rigalo

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

Love the little details they slipped in here and there like Nosepass always facing North lol.

Only an icon. Single-handedly shifting copies of this shovelware release, iktr!

Wait is the setting for the DLC actually a small, new Japan-inspired region? That would change literally everything for me and I’d actually try it???

spacer.png

Tyranitar got Knock Off ooh yas :chick2: This is his buzz single, we need a feature with a returning Excadrill (and a ban on Kingambit) and then we'll be witnessing a true comeback era.

Tyranichads stay winning.

The most interesting part of the DLC was the ending. Did we just help create a villain origin story :lakitu:

Also the Bloodmoon quest > Ogerpon quest. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Snap for a bit :pool:

Wait the bird is male only? :eek:

Gamefreak served us flamboyant gay with Quaquaval and now serving us with a femme boy :jonnycat:

The pokepositivity here is slowly convincing me to play it...

KBboQb.gif

The only thing holding SV back is the incompetent development team that doesn’t know how to make a modern game that looks good and runs well. The story and gameplay are above Pokemon’s standards and the games would have easily been top 3 or 5 in the series if it weren’t for TPC and the old devs at GameFlop:pool:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 years ago Pokemon entered her Art Flop era :swan:

• Like 1

13 years ago GameFreak took some risks but because of criticism they resorted to Gen 1 pandering and we’ve been getting half-assed games ever since :ghostface:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

13 years ago Pokemon entered her Art Flop era :swan:

The way they finished the series with a BANG, we love that for them. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rence said:

13 years ago GameFreak took some risks but because of criticism they resorted to Gen 1 pandering and we’ve been getting half-assed games ever since :ghostface:

Unova dex is a literal Gen 1 copy/paste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.