Pokéthread

Mimie

The DLC has been performing horrendously for me :rip: Like even worse than any issues I had in the base game. It's been cute I guess outside of that so far. I don't think I'm incredibly far though.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

wait I've just realised... so those rumours about some pokemon getting an exclusive tera form with masks instead of hats was fake, right? 

I think that’s supposed to be in the next part 

Hmmmy game is running pretty well. It actually runs pretty smoothly when I’m not on miraidon. 😳

6 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Not the update making the game WORSE :bibliahh:

He’s date skipping so he can choke :smile:

• Haha 1

The animation for Ursaluna's signature move is really cool

I'm really stanning this legend :clap3: 

18 hours ago, Magickarp said:

girl how do u format pics like that :clownny: 

You can actually copy another website's layout directly into ATRL and it will automatically paste the same format then work fron there.

During the PokeTRL All Stars Rate recap that I did, I actually use Microsoft Word then paste it to ATRL to preserve table formats then work from there. :gaycat:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Using Khu's riddles + datamines, people are guessing Clay's E4 daughter, to be using a newchimecho.pngevo, that's PsychicIC_Big.pngFairyIC_Big.png

Also Dipplin Evo confirmed

girl how do u format pics like that :clownny: 

2 hours ago, Konril said:

You can actually copy another website's layout directly into ATRL and it will automatically paste the same format then work fron there.

During the PokeTRL All Stars Rate recap that I did, I actually use Microsoft Word then paste it to ATRL to preserve table formats then work from there. :gaycat:

Whew this reminds me when I did Gen 5 Rate and I went insane because I had to go through LITERALLY 50 pages of comments and halfway through the rate everyone was like "why aren't you using ctrl+f?" And I was like "what is that"

:toofunny2:

• Haha 4

Yeah, Koraidon really makes the performance suffer. I was saying how it ran quite well for me, but of course that was mainly before traversing the region on Koraidon. It stays insane to me Legends Arceus ran so smoothly and this is such a mess.

I will say though that GF really is at its best in Japanese/Asian settings: the small region feels much more alive than the whole of Paldea. Ogerpon is cute too. 

Some people might consider this a plot spoiler for the DLC, cuz u could easily infer a plot detail, but

Spoiler

Dipplin's evo is gonna join them :eek: I wonder what her stats must be like 

dragonite.pngmetagross.pnggarchomp.pngvolcarona.pnggardevoir-mega.pngcharizard-gmax.pngzCJWx4d.png

Glimmora is so outta place there :toofunny3:

I got the DLC, it runs fine for me, and its definitely better than the Gen8 dlcs. I really like the atmosphere of the region and the characters are very likeable.

The map is a complete mess and the storyline is **** but Kieran is serving ***** :bibliahh: I am so pumped for the second part of the DLC I did NOT see that ending coming 

Grassy Glide Rillaboom is back. The move has been nerfed hard (from 70 base power to 55) but priority+grassy surge is just so good that I don't think the nerf will be that significant. 

Torterra, Chesnaught, Meowscarada and Decidueye also learn Grassy Glide now. 

Torterra's got a HUGE upgrade this gen with Headlong Rush, Grassy Glide, Shell Smash... :eek: 

Ursaring should have had moonlight since gen 2 but gf hates fun

no one is using sleep talk guts since you gutted how useful sleep talk is and even more since it wasn’t a Tm in gen 3 and specific MT distribution #nofunallowed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Grassy Glide Rillaboom is back. The move has been nerfed hard (from 70 base power to 55) but priority+grassy surge is just so good that I don't think the nerf will be that significant. 

Torterra, Chesnaught, Meowscarada and Decidueye also learn Grassy Glide now. 

Torterra's got a HUGE upgrade this gen with Headlong Rush, Grassy Glide, Shell Smash... :eek: 

wait shell smash dddd

maybe fun is back on the table :redface:

Omg they've changed the ability of some mons. Empoleon's hidden ability is now Competitive and Shiftry has got Wind Ryder :jonny5: 

Wind Ryder on Shiftry is amazing. Such a great ability for VGC! Can't wait to use him :duca: 

Hopefully Meganium gets some love and they change her hidden ability. 

Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu are the best pokemon games on switch but ATRL is not ready for this conversation

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif

GF still has a chance of redeeming themselves if they release Let's go Marill/Snubbull :coffee2:

• Like 3

Evil team rate?

1. Plasma
  2. Skull 
  3. ------------------------
  4. AquaMagma / Galactic
  5. Rocket
  6. ------------------------
  7. Flare
  8. ------------------------
  9. Yell

Pok--mon-Every-Villainous-Team-Ranked-From-Lamest-To-Most-Evil.jpg

Dipplin icon :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu are the best pokemon games on switch but ATRL is not ready for this conversation

GF still has a chance of redeeming themselves if they release Let's go Marill/Snubbull :coffee2:

Well they are second behind Legends 

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 4:19 PM, Heldenzeit said:

Proudly not buying or playing. :foxaylove2:

Saving my coin, time and love for Legends: Celebi, Legends: Zygarde and/or Legends: Eternal Floette

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Evil team rate?

1. Plasma
  2. Skull 
  3. ------------------------
  4. AquaMagma / Galactic
  5. Rocket
  6. ------------------------
  7. Flare
  8. ------------------------
  9. Yell

Pok--mon-Every-Villainous-Team-Ranked-From-Lamest-To-Most-Evil.jpg

1. Aqua/Magma

2. Galatic

3. Flare

4. Rocket

5. Skull

6. Plasma

7. Yell

3 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

Yes! Also Mystery Dungeon DX, which is very telling about the Switch's Pokemon entries overall.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.