Pokéthread

Mimie

Speaking of Jynx, despite her looking like a whole sex doll, y’all have no problem with her but keep trying to lynch furries. What gives?

dog.thumb.png.e07016bf597ee19fb3e029b4a5

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

9 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I've always considered him the worst of the bunch :lmao:  didn't care about gen 3 starters until the remakes though so I guess that's why

The Gen 3 starters set is literally the best they have done in overall design and usability. Hoenn excellence :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, Blue. said:

The Gen 3 starters set is literally the best they have done in overall design and usability. Hoenn excellence :clap3:

No it’s true, it’s true :wanda:

GF’s weird obsession with bipedal starters is sickening. We have barely had any decent starters since Gen V even though all of the first stages served potential. If only they didn’t hate quadrupedal Pokémon. Incineroar, for example, could have looked like this:

243-A2-F6-B-D7-BD-49-A6-A822-B8-A3-AAAB6

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

GF’s weird obsession with bipedal starters is sickening. We have barely had any decent starters since Gen V even though all of the first stages served potential. If only they didn’t hate quadrupedal Pokémon. Incineroar, for example, could have looked like this:

Oh, thats stunning, and still keeps Incineroar's core design features. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Hoenn masc icon excellence :clap3:

95-951325_mudkip-marshtomp-swampert-hd-p

One of the most underrated starters :wanda:

On 6/10/2022 at 12:17 PM, peroxideblonde said:

not gonna happen, the final round will be Ash vs Dandel..from the preview she's having an hard time with Iris too

i love Cynthia but this was bound to happen

Yeah, leave her ass in Gen 4. 

13 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Literally the best starter ever. No one even comes close :jonny5: 

9 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

It’s sick how they’ve robbed us of vicious quadruped feline starts TWICE now :deadbanana4:  I don’t get the infatuation with humanoid pokemon??? That’s not what made the brand popular :thing:

I just realized there are only 7 non bipedal starters out of 24 :rip:

Maybe 8 if you consider Typhlosion quadrupedal, but it's always shown standing on two legs 

26 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

It’s sick how they’ve robbed us of vicious quadruped feline starts TWICE now :deadbanana4:  I don’t get the infatuation with humanoid pokemon??? That’s not what made the brand popular :thing:

The furry community loves humanoid pokemon. I'm sure they snatch that merch up quick. :thing:

8 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I just realized there are only 7 non bipedal starters out of 24 :rip:

Maybe 8 if you consider Typhlosion quadrupedal, but it's always shown standing on two legs 

Venusaur

Meganium

Serperior

Primarina

The superiority over all the bipedal starters :jonny5:

Idc about "Bipedals" specifically, the problem is all the Bipedals mons are starting to look more and more like a man in a fursuit.

Imagine if Typhlosion had Obstagoons legs :pukey: I have no problem with Greninja because a frog standing up would have similar proportions, but then u look at Cinderace and her weird arms and shorts :deadbanana2:

EBX50njUcAE9Klg.jpg:large225-2259663_typhlosion-gs-pokemon-typhlosion.png

The way Obstagoon goes from one of the WORSt designs ever, to one of the best just by fixing her legs :deadbanana2:

I want new battle mechanic details. That trailer was stingy and ungenerous. One can only meme Lechonk for so long. :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, FOCK said:

I want new battle mechanic details. That trailer was stingy and ungenerous. One can only meme Lechonk for so long. :gaycat6:

There's a rumor that we'll have a new nintendo direct late this month, so hopefully they will reveal something?

On 6/12/2022 at 2:46 AM, discreetinside said:

Water excellence, it's probably my fave starter at this point tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

Chikorita, Mudkip, and Oshawott are just built different I fear :wanda:

(shoutout to Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Popplio, and Sobble) 

17 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Hmmm... ngl if they come close to those, they're a slay. Even Sprigatito. I think I'm rooting for Fuecoco though... the more I look at him in the trailers, the more I like him. He could be my first fire starter since Tepig. :cries: 

This Lechonk evo :bibliahh:

This generation is giving personality and good vibes. I just hope the gameplay is as good as in PLA!

if that duck starter looks ANTHING like that interpretation as a final emo I will NEVER pick it :bibliahh: I'm into the fire/poison? dragon thing but , as we predicted, miss spriga would take the cake. the way TPC/gamefreak are clearly scrambling to find Pokemon's answer to Lilymon :jonny5: Lilymon her power !!!

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

if that duck starter looks ANTHING like that interpretation as a final emo I will NEVER pick it :bibliahh: I'm into the fire/poison? dragon thing but , as we predicted, miss spriga would take the cake. the way TPC/gamefreak are clearly scrambling to find Pokemon's answer to Lilymon :jonny5: Lilymon her power !!!

But we have

549-h.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.