• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Now that I think about it. Is Grovyle the most memorable and iconic second stage evo starter? I was scratching my head wtf a Torracat was :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

We Quaxly stans WON :clap3:

Weed cat OUT

:party::party::party:

44 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Now that I think about it. Is Grovyle the most memorable and iconic second stage evo starter? I was scratching my head wtf a Torracat was :giraffe:

ABSOLUTELY! By leaps and bounds.

49 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Grass excellence!

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

BnKz.gif

4 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

ABSOLUTELY! By leaps and bounds.

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Grass excellence!

taste :clap3:

4 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

BnKz.gif

Not this furry bait

nayeon1.gif.7a1936621b5ba485d74eeb968f0b

the talent between them two :jonny5: also I'm screaming @ "Don't worry sis & gay" :bibliahh: it's giving "Hi Gay"

dOiF57s.png?1sd2645uk5x491.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=075f17042cba7fee0120e707a01d88aff15ec961

**** YOU FURRIES, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. How broken can a GrassIC_Big.pngDarkIC_Big.png be tho.

Hope it's creative & makes sense, & not another Protean/Libero clone, but i can totally see it to complete the Type trio

zvF4cF2.png

Also Quaxly stans WINNING... he disliked H-Decidueye tho :') 

0vcQMTP.png

Galo de Barcelos inspired mon? :jonny:

Will be using her if true, gotta love some reference to my other home country. :clap3:

30 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

**** YOU FURRIES, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. How broken can a GrassIC_Big.pngDarkIC_Big.png be tho.

Hope it's creative & makes sense, & not another Protean/Libero clone, but i can totally see it to complete the Type trio

zvF4cF2.png

0vcQMTP.png

Grass starter winning in competitive two gens in a row :eek: 

I wish they were all useful in competitive but there is always one completely useless:

Gen 1: Blastoise

Gen 2: Meganium

Gen 3: Swampert

Gen 4: Torterra

Gen 5: Samurott

Gen 6: Delphox

Gen 7: Decidueye

Gen 8: Inteleon

Gen 9: What do you think? Fuecoco or Quaxly? 

Quaxly stans keep WINNING 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

zvF4cF2.png

0vcQMTP.png

It really must be an amazing ability because that thing dies with an u-turn :rip: 

Daily reminder Galar is amazing!

30 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Grass starter winning in competitive two gens in a row :eek: 

I wish they were all useful in competitive but there is always one completely useless:

Gen 1: Blastoise

Gen 2: Meganium

Gen 4: Torterra

Gen 5: Samurott

Gen 6: Delphox

Gen 7: Decidueye

Gen 8: Inteleon

Gen 9: What do you think? Fuecoco or Quaxly? 

Girl, what is this mess of Swampert being useless? It’s easily better than Sceptile in singles and better than Blaziken and Sceptile in doubles.

6 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Girl, what is this mess of Swampert being useless? It’s easily better than Sceptile in singles and better than Blaziken and Sceptile in doubles.

He is? His ability is completely useless unlike Sceptile's or Blaziken's. It's true that after Mega evolutions, he became better than Sceptile and useful in doubles. I'd say he's the worst without mega evolutions.

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

wottice :deadbanana2: Sceptile is the bad one, & Blaziken would be below Swamp too if not for that CRACK ability.

Swamp was the only OU starter in Gen 3, and one of the strongest OU walls. She remained OU until G5, where it has maintained UU since :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

wottice :deadbanana2: Sceptile is the bad one, & Blaziken would be below Swamp too if not for that CRACK ability.

Swamp was the only OU starter in Gen 3, and one of the strongest OU walls. She remained OU until G5, where it has maintained UU since :deadbanana2:

I've always considered him the worst of the bunch :lmao:  didn't care about gen 3 starters until the remakes though so I guess that's why

The way any Pokémon with fur causes y’all to fume. Stay mad. 

Even if she is bipedal, I know us Sprigatito stans will still win, she will be serving TABS and Legs :sistrens:

That uglee cat will never be Godninja or Cinderacist Raboot

dog.thumb.png.e07016bf597ee19fb3e029b4a5

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: 

9Qn9k0mnd8mvLbecE6H3NpagwLvelE25QfmhoYDxVfBGwxrmhkjkyYlceGdJ06HgFQ8yVWquf0cN2meD3gBr2gkaHS_X6quwETASKPNWB-c0cgYh8LHHbTRduVushEc7gs0M4cSPSGjv2oNQUQ

EK6iCHq-oDoE3AeaWV0MmZTV4ekisLHytnmzJygnAiih4MhOwzuPNyv65a5JHSUMXs0XHNiPWJBc50X4I7AcouAGBnSDrzjKzW97fg21ca1J9t8l7Apoo_etOZtB_xsXuD4mykIZplpMGFNDNA1rCbvUQEuwqbbGuYh1kveZ2NNIbB4NfSgr63g2QUFqT8iVcSGxEFP7bXaK_o924nJnFaY6lWCqDgecYSNQY2Unr5erUFuowF7VsOzDK9A_qozAa3QvctoDMl3fIoc7XebnyjzITSR47GS6S89Q

Prankster

105 / 105 / 85 / 65 / 85 / 85

SigMove 1rCbvUQEuwqbbGuYh1kveZ2NNIbB4NfSgr63g2QUFqT8iVcSGxEFP7bXaK_o924nJnFaY6lWCqDgecYSNQY2Unr5erUFuowF7VsOzDK9A_qozAa3QvctoDMl3fIoc7XebnyjzITSR47GS6S89QQqaqMaE.png?1

Taunt + Reflect

Gets No Retreat + Flip Turn

3lGN0fLQ_zTMQyhC61Ot1Vm4VPwnrJCGxG24ufsQa09ijIk-rJvfVc7qLSMp4jOvF1H41R_jnst2TEm8wFjC0mOVY08w5VMuK4GhLr0La3Kn5E8F-324n9w6LmuqTR9Yf8DYNAiA3Xgnv6FasA

FireGhost

Skill Link

85 / 125 / 95 / 80 / 70 / 75

SigMove Ghost3fwnytw.png?1 20 / 100

Hits 2-5 times, 10% chance to Burn

Gets Scale Shot + Bone Rush

Zorro_(Diego_de_la_Vega).jpg

Xf838eeN_2nBL0-Y7LRN-P8uWTdBWdkhFkpm9A6jHY49_klSasQWQ-Hjd5yehdY3P34rJlEBKmjdUBkKtGv8gTxD3vCfV1H-hx5G4_MxAMCvBK00f71vN7e0ijdjQiJNgRmRu-INQ5Ijh6M_uADark

Stakeout

80 / 107 / 70 / 70 / 80 / 123

SigMove Dark3fwnytw.png?1 70 / 100

If a foe is switching out, hits it at 2x power (Pursuit)

Gets Swords Dance

If you hate Sprigatito, you are femphobic :gaycat6:

So we’re getting a dominatrix mon? 

Come through Jynx evo! :jonny6:

“It’s icey whips are known to cause ass blisters on impact. It is said one flutter of its lashes freezes Pokémon & Humans alike, instantly hard.”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.