Pokéthread

Mimie

Khu just confirmed Smoliv evo is femme and based in olive branches crowns and that there are MANY waifu pokemons this time around :rip: 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Cynthia vs Iris

Ash vs Steven

Leon vs Alain

Lance vs White Privilege

Cynthia vs Ash

Leon vs Lance

Cynthia vs Leon

i will NOT accept any other outcome 50CZO7X.png

24 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Khu just confirmed Smoliv evo is femme and based in olive branches crowns and that there are MANY waifu pokemons this time around :rip: 

We won :jonny5:

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

The trailer for James Turner’s upcoming game looks really cute. I disliked most his designs, but he gave me Klefki :heart2:

He won because that looks better than any Pokémon game. :mandown:

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Is anyone actually surprised about Sprig?

I don’t mind that the feline like starters turn bipedal; it’s the designs that are the issue. Delphox is an example

of it done well, but then it turns into… that. And Torrocat was such a weird and forced mid-transition, with its forelegs looking much longer than its back legs, scoliosis looking ass. Inceneroar’s issue is it’s human elements, like abs, belt & massive hands. 

Just serve natural, queen of the forest kitties pls. :gaycat6: Though he didn’t technically confirm it’s bipedal, just that “it stands up”, I’d be okay if did both, maybe 4 legs when moving, with the ability to switch to a standing stance to attack. 

Yeah, the cat may serve Swampert/Samurott both can stand but are usually in four legs.

Not you dragging Torracat :deadbanana:

25 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Cynthia vs Iris

Ash vs Steven

Leon vs Alain

Lance vs White Privilege

Cynthia vs Ash

Leon vs Lance

Cynthia vs Leon

i will NOT accept any other outcome 50CZO7X.png

Not you calling Diantha white privilege :deadbanana:, not lies were told tho.

The match ups work somehow, I've always wanted Ash to fight Cynthia and Steven and we may get to see that because there's no way Iris winning against her and Ash won't lose against Steven.

Alain is paying for beating Ash and now he's filler material hihi :sistrens:

Diantha better destroy ms fake dragon master

Cynthia better DESTROY Ash like she did Paul.

a MOMENT, the way she OHKO his entire team with 1 Pokemon :deadbanana2: all while he was acting all pretentious while losing :deadbanana2:

the way i used to watch Linkin Park & Headstrong AMV's of this battle as an edgy 10 yr old :toofunny3:

i can see Diantha winning, i like Lance more but Aurorus and Garde are super effective against his pokemon

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Cynthia better DESTROY Ash like she did Paul.

a MOMENT, the way she OHKO his entire team with 1 Pokemon :deadbanana2: all while he was acting all pretentious while losing :deadbanana2:

the way i used to watch Linkin Park & Headstrong AMV's of this battle as an edgy 10 yr old :toofunny3:

not gonna happen, the final round will be Ash vs Dandel..from the preview she's having an hard time with Iris too

i love Cynthia but this was bound to happen

5 hours ago, Blue. said:

Where are you getting the rounds from?

I got 

Reveal hidden contents

Iris vs Diantha

Lance vs Cynthia

These were just speculation from the fans..pokefanstaiwan on Twitter is the most reliable

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Tornanuscat.

Look at it. :pukey: 

e8ab44d9d49e00d59f2284136006cfad.jpg

A legend :worship2:

On 6/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, Magickarp said:

JtDjs3If7qis1k_rTuL3QaGCFzW6MpPmCY56Kfw2G6oIC2sb4Idjorq3CJR6HqWtzdwXUkAN9GLwhyIrT6w08yGpUaz10WJbZKKkodpwjg82htmxuzSPPAhKZKb7pQCK_H1qI18CgXNE2DjqoAW1NzMZdIEZGsJENTnylc2xPynq5PM99nge76-5UMA9xOmPuL5hApqFq1fugAIHZ0RUHy4x7Vqg72RPM1aH_clhh46I2Lz8BpK0G4NG9VxvbgqFDPD4UXVWKNQNN23pTHgjG4LwMM0pJPVa5x9w

Her head is too big, but i would not mind the right one to complete the trio, a cocky Oberyn Martell / Zoro esque fighter

8pxZ9vF.png?1

lowkey hope Iris stomps on Cynthia because she deserves :cries: 

also is she gonna be the only one without a gimmick? 

Cynthia has Mega Garchomp

Diantha has Mega Gardevoir

Lance has Dynamax 

Steve has Mega Metagross

Alain has Mega Charizard

Dande has Gigantamax Charizard/Rillaboom

Ash has Gigantamax Gengar/Pikachu, Mega Lucario and Pikachu's Z move. 

but we haven't seen her using anything yet. Kinda unfair if you ask me. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Icon Diantha deserves 

cant wait to watch Ash STOMP on Cynthias Garchomp 

5 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Journeys is such a flop series. Why are they doing 3 v 3 for the Masters Tournament? Who wants to bet Ash will not even be using any of his old Pokémon despite this being the perfect series for him to do so.

We will never see Sinnoh League Victors or XYZ quality again I fear. :gaycat6:

the XYZ league was literally just 3 battles tho 

This one is going to be at least 7 battles and Ash vs Leon is going to be 3 episodes just like in XYZ and SM 

Khu: "At least 4 waifumons"

Fur fetish

Plant fetish

Loli fetish

Hardcore queen fetish

i hate Ohmori [23]

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Chesnaught getting some love :jonny5:  Rillaboom vs Chesnaught sounds iconic, although it's obvious Rilla is winning :fan:

He's by far the most underrated grass starter. He's got something that makes me like him a lot. Also his shiny form lowkey slays. 

--

Scarlet and Violet have been discounted on Amazon Spain and they've sold out in like two hours. :deadbanana4: 

I couldn't snatch a copy :skull: 

Btw Scarlet is at #1 and Violet at #2. Looks like gays lost. 

King  :alexz:

Rooster of Barcelos might be an objectmon

yPJy3vN.pnga5vFKaH.jpg

As much I'd love Lance winning against Diantha, I see her winning msotly because Lance already lost to Leon. There's no way Iris will win her battle with Cynthia, that'd mean Iris would battle against Ash for 3rd time and to lose again  so it's not likely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.