Pokéthread

Mimie

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I'm happy to host a Hisui + G9 rate, but only if y'all are ok with literally NO custom visuals. A ***** never learnt how to use photoshop :'( so excel calc'ing your votes are all i know.

escavalier.png

BugIC_Big.pngSteelIC_Big.png

Escavalier

is likely all u getting

That should do, anything else is way too much work especially considering these hags will get Gholdengo out right away, tasteless girls...

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

15 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Enough time has passed:

Tera > Dynamax = Z-Moves > Megas

megas only have cool designs (not even all of them) and are a great concept but they fell short. 

Edit: that being said, I miss my mega manectric. :cries:

Megas dead last? Girl pls...

Megas > Dynamax > Tera > Z-Moves

Megas are overrated TRASH

Tera is where its at :clap3:

Omg does my original Gen 1 rate still exist…. The girls dragging me everyday for only revealing like 5 Pokémon per update which was maybe every other day :ahh: i was literally in high school and worked a job after school idk why I even offered to host  :ahh: I miss Phresh so much

Edited by Rigalo

The gen 7 and gen 8 rates were so iconic, the messy clues that literally made no sense even after the Pokemon was revealed, the literal p0rn being used as clues, the meltdown and sabotages, the fights especially G.U.Y vs Magickarp :bibliahh:

I wish that thread still existed :chick3:

volcarona.png

The drama on Smogon rn :rip: Volcarona got randomly quickbanned to Ubers by the council, with 0 input from the players. Volc has been in SV for 206 days, HOME did nothing to strengthen it, & the Anti-Volc propaganda only started 1 week ago... by the head council member 🧐 & met with a majority of players disagreeing. A dictatorship indeed. 

Also palkia-origin.png might be pushed to A Rank in NatDex Ubers :jonny5:

Smogon continues to show the clownery, I will never be able to look at them as anything other than clowns crying about not being able to beat a particular Pokemon, especially Finchinator, he's literally the worst :clown:

Volc getting banned is so stupid :bibliahh:

On 6/11/2023 at 11:37 PM, Magickarp said:

volcarona.png

The drama on Smogon rn :rip: Volcarona got randomly quickbanned to Ubers by the council, with 0 input from the players. Volc has been in SV for 206 days, HOME did nothing to strengthen it, & the Anti-Volc propaganda only started 1 week ago... by the head council member 🧐 & met with a majority of players disagreeing. A dictatorship indeed. 

Also palkia-origin.png might be pushed to A Rank in NatDex Ubers :jonny5:

That's what pissed everybody, like they had no problem with the moth for 6 months but Home opens and they can't handle it now? Dumb. They should've just suspect tested if they wanted it banned. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Gambit is next considering he keep losing counters and checks...

There’s no hype for the dlc :skull: the last trailer was underwhelming honestly

Not Nexomon going full 3D with Nexomon 3 and STOMPING on every 3D Pokémon (and at that TemTem while at it) game ever made just with ONE title :deadbanana4:

From this:

NSwitchDS_NexomonNexomonExtinctionComple

To this:

Nexomon-3_2023_06-13-23_004.jpg

Nexomon-3.jpg

Nexomon-3_2023_06-13-23_001.jpg

GF pls step it up. This is so embarrassing. 

unrelated but i want a pachirisu evolution 

23 hours ago, Giancor said:

There’s no hype for the dlc :skull: the last trailer was underwhelming honestly

Yes, I agree BUT isn't another four month until the dlc is released? Nintendo/GF will find a way to hype people

12 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Not Nexomon going full 3D with Nexomon 3 and STOMPING on every 3D Pokémon (and at that TemTem while at it) game ever made just with ONE title :deadbanana4:

From this:

NSwitchDS_NexomonNexomonExtinctionComple

To this:

Nexomon-3_2023_06-13-23_004.jpg

Nexomon-3.jpg

Nexomon-3_2023_06-13-23_001.jpg

GF pls step it up. This is so embarrassing. 

Honestly, I think GF should revert back to 2D, which is crazy coming from me because I pushed the 3D/open-world agenda for so long :deadbanana: but Scarlet/Violet was underwhelming in hindsight. Also, it’s obvious GF is never going to find a good balance between world-building and the open-world aspect. They’re going to keep throwing that “vast wild area!1” BS at us because they’re too incompetent to build proper civilization. Or at least make the wild areas look more interesting.

Where is TCG for NSO? They didn't even release it on Pokemon Day and people thought Gen 3 games :clown:

6 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

unrelated but i want a pachirisu evolution 

got Emolga instead everybody lost

mariah-carey-butterfly.thumb.gif.5f30bb006d6e81f0fa09c187ee201d50.gif

On 6/8/2023 at 9:02 PM, aayAlex said:

Megas are overrated TRASH

Tera is where its at :clap3:

Tera is a garbage mechanic. Yeah, everyone can use it but unless you’re in competitive (and even then) the only way to make sure you have a stab is Tera Blast. Megas were fun and fresh and allowed us to revisit old pokemon. In some cases with Payolazard and Mewtwo it kept people guessing. 

haven’t played SV at all since the Tera raid mess and just saw we are STILL on chesnaught wtf happened :rip:

Did you guys know that Delibird’s name is supposed to be pronounced like “delivered” so “Delibir’d” since it gives out gifts… :ahh: I went 25 years calling it “Deli-bird”

The 3ds games look perfectly fine for the most part, and have aged fine too. They are some of the best looking 3ds games. There are parts of gen 6 in particular that look great despite hardware limitations.

It's not that 3D itself is the issue, graphics developers on switch have just been an absolute disaster. They simply dont know how to create environments. Their games are embarrassing compared to virtually all equivalent switch titles, which was not the case on 3ds. Gamefreak needs new talent on the team, period.

• Like 2

Yep as I feared I have no interest in the new gen Pokémon anymore after doing my retroactive marathon

i even said I would take this gen seriously :redface: I blame mt battle :redface:

Apparently GF is searching for unreal engine developers for Pokémon. SV as the final nail in the coffin of their own engine? That feels like justice.

29 minutes ago, Haze said:

Apparently GF is searching for unreal engine developers for Pokémon. SV as the final nail in the coffin of their own engine? That feels like justice.

Makes sense if Nintendo are wanting to release a more powerful switch 2 next year. :gaycat5:
hopefully it’s for a new spin off or BW remakes:clap3:

This pokedrought we’re in tho :deadbanana4:

We need a pokepresents asap…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.