• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

You lot are just nostalgia blind but it's time for you all to finally release that Ash is the blandest protagonist of all time. 0 personality, just happy and being tHe BeSt TrAinEr eVer. For a franchise about evolution, it's really funny how the anime kept it the same every season and refused to evolve :laugh: until now that is.

The new series will have the same format as Journeys (main character from Kanto, traveling to multiple regions, etc.), and the first episode is the protagonist getting a disobedient starter Pokémon (as if we haven’t seen that multiple times already). But EvOlution!!1

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The new series will have the same format as Journeys (main character from Kanto, traveling to multiple regions, etc.), and the first episode is the protagonist getting a disobedient starter Pokémon (as if we haven’t seen that multiple times already). But EvOlution!!1

The main characters are said to be part of a much bigger mystery that will linger throughout the series. That alone is more interesting than all the seasons with tr(Ash) combined. 

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The main characters are said to be part of a much bigger mystery that will linger throughout the series. That alone is more interesting than all the seasons with tr(Ash) combined. 

Well, when you find out that grand mystery, let us know :sistrens:

12 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Well, when you find out that grand mystery, let us know :sistrens:

No need to, because we all know you'll be one of the first to tune into the episodes

:bibliahh:

I thought the finale was really cute. It's a cute way to introduce the new anime and new protagonists as well. It wasn't a sad ending for him and Pikachu, but the opposite. 

For a moment I thought he and Pikachu were parting ways because of the two paths and almost had a heart attack.mp3. But it was a very cute moment. No need for a dramatic ending :heart2:.

Not to mention that they have revisited the 20 years of anime throughout the last arc and the last 11 episodes. They have brought back all his friends and past pokemon (including Pidgeot and Butterfree :weeps:). There wasn't much they could do tbh. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

18 minutes ago, Timeless said:

No need to, because we all know you'll be one of the first to tune into the episodes

:bibliahh:

Not when you’re already giving off the energy that you’ve seen the series before anyone else :dies: Tell us more about how it’ll better!

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not when you’re already giving off the energy that you’ve seen the series before anyone else :dies: Tell us more about how it’ll better!

It's literally in the trailer and the description, go read it for yourself :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Timeless said:

It's literally in the trailer and the description, go read it for yourself :giraffe:

Until everything in the trailer and description is executed, who cares :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Until everything in the trailer and description is executed, who cares :giraffe:

Clearly you do because you were the first to make a fuss about the new anime when it hasn't come out yet :giraffe:

41 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Clearly you do because you were the first to make a fuss about the new anime when it hasn't come out yet :giraffe:

No I wasn’t, and in the context of your last response in regards to trailer and description being an indicator of a better series, it’s not, so why would anyone care about that? :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

No I wasn’t, and in the context of your last response in regards to trailer and description being an indicator of a better series, it’s not, so why would anyone care about that? :giraffe:

Correct. From what we've been given so far, it's already a far more interesting concept than tr(Ash) just going around collecting gym badges while having silly side plots which add nothing to the overall story. We needed an anime refresh badly because it was becoming stale and there was nothing else for tr(Ash) to do since he became champion. His arc is done and nostalgia stans need to get over it too. Finally time for something new! :gaycat5:

15 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Correct. From what we've been given so far, it's already a far more interesting concept than tr(Ash) just going around collecting gym badges while having silly side plots which add nothing to the overall story. We needed an anime refresh badly because it was becoming stale and there was nothing else for tr(Ash) to do since he became champion. His arc is done and nostalgia stans need to get over it too. Finally time for something new! :gaycat5:

And until we see this fresh new concept executed…you’re overselling it :giraffe:

What we DO know:

A recurring legendary (Rayquaza, much like Ho-Oh)

Disobedient starter (old)

Female protagonist wants to conquer her fears (old) and catch them all (old)

Male protagonist wants to battle legendary Pokémon (somewhat new but could become repetitive and stale real fast, like Goh’s goal)

A Pikachu with a prominent role

and it’s a given they’re going to adapt the Scarlet/Violet storyline at some point, which they would’ve done anyway had Ash stayed.

If you’re happy to see new faces, cool! But let’s not act like we’re about to get something groundbreaking compared to anything we’ve gotten before :gaycat5:

9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

And until we see this fresh new concept executed…you’re overselling it :giraffe:

What we DO know:

A recurring legendary (Rayquaza, much like Ho-Oh)

Disobedient starter (old)

Female protagonist wants to conquer her fears (old) and catch them all (old)

Male protagonist wants to battle legendary Pokémon (somewhat new but could become repetitive and stale real fast, like Goh’s goal)

A Pikachu with a prominent role

and it’s a given they’re going to adapt the Scarlet/Violet storyline at some point, which they would’ve done anyway had Ash stayed.

If you’re happy to see new faces, cool! But let’s not act like we’re about to get something groundbreaking compared to anything we’ve gotten before :gaycat5:

- Protagonist partner Pokemon that isn't Pikachu (new)

- Female Protagonist being the lead (new)

- Female Protagonist connected to a mystery with a secret (new)

- Shiny box art legendary in the main anime (new)

- Main Protagonists are students (new)

- Finally an anime series without annoying trAsh (new)

tr(Ash) not being in the new series automatically makes it better :giraffe:

The girls are fighting.gif

Anyway the new season will likely tank, the leaked plot is basically what Ash did but now with a girl and her ugly ass cat. They may as well should’ve let Ash stay if they were gonna do that. I’ll watch to see if it’s good but the expectations are hell rn.

I honestly wonder who is behind all these ideas from the anime and games cuz girl they’re beyond incompetent…

Edited by UnusualBoy

6 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Anyway the new season will likely tank, the leaked plot is basically what Ash did but now with a girl and her ugly ass cat. They may as well should’ve let Ash stay if they were gonna do that. I’ll watch to see if it’s good but the expectations are hell rn.

I honestly wonder who is behind all these ideas from the anime and games cuz girl they’re beyond incompetent…

But but fresh and evolved!!1

7 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

The back and forth has me in tears 
:ahh::ahh::ahh:

@Timeless GET HER JADE!!

spacer.png

Edited by Timeless
Fixed gif

11 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

That uGly AsS CAt is better than overratedninja. Only bitter because Meowscarada took what made your fav Pokemon special :rofl:

3 hours ago, Timeless said:

That uGly AsS CAt is better than overratedninja. Only bitter because Meowscarada took what made your fav Pokemon special :rofl:

Not, really she is still an ugly furry wifu looking ass cat, thankfully Ninja still does good and is well liked, the ugly cat will be forgotten by next gen like the fad she is :michael: 

14 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Not, really she is still an ugly furry wifu looking ass cat, thankfully Ninja still does good and is well liked, the ugly cat will be forgotten by next gen like the fad she is :michael: 

The fact that you admitted that she's a wifu furry says a lot about yourself :rofl: I don't even want to know what you're up to with her, but just goes to show how obsessed you are with Godscarada :celestial4:

21 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The fact that you admitted that she's a wifu furry says a lot about yourself :rofl: I don't even want to know what you're up to with her, but just goes to show how obsessed you are with Godscarada :celestial4:

I mean I ain’t the one praising her so that says more a lot about you and your lack of taste so have fun with your abomination :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I mean I ain’t the one praising her so that says more a lot about you and your lack of taste so have fun with your abomination :sistrens:

Worry about Godscarada one shotting Overratedninja with 1 flower trick move :celestial4:

Poorfarigiraf.pngthe only one with a Sig Move & Ability to not make OU :rip: maybe cuz her Sig ability isn't really "Sig" & her SigMove is worse than Psychic :rip:

w27fuGz.png

Bug type... This should be easy. :fan:

This pretty much confirms they are bringing the Hisui trio. Next one should be Typhlosion.

Edited by thatsmydemi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.